Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EMC: 16

Postby Poison » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 am

Owner: Arrows
Name: Aesop
Height: 17 hh
Personality: Aesop is wise and quiet. He enjoys teaching others. This stallion is gentle and believes that morals are valuable things. He is imaginative and often likes to tell stories. Aesop is inquisitive and is always asking question. He has endless patience and tends to be very optimistic. He likes to look on the sunny side of things. Aesop is quick to understand things, and is often good at nearly everything. This stallion is often too quiet, and needs to learn to stand up for himself. He is handsome, but is a bit shy. Aesop is intelligent and believes in wit more than intuition. Aesop can be a bit reserved, and you must show him that you are somewhat "worthy" of his friendship.
Last edited by Poison on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EMC: 16

Postby shadow59 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:21 am

Owner: shadow59
Name: creek
Personality: creek is a fast and speedy but gentle boy. he is kind and loving but he can go a little crazy and he likes to just let go. creek loves a good gallop and jump but sometimes he likes to take things steady as well.
shadow59

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KhaoticKitten » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Owner:StarcallerAngel
Name:Stark
Personality:Stark has an odd past, abandoned as a foal by his mother for an unknown reason, he was taken in by a nice young lady and even though his past may not have been the greatest he is a very loving, happy, energetic boy with all the cares in the world.
KhaoticKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:01 am

Owner: Determination
Name: Tyn
Personality:
Rather quiet fellow, Tyn is gentle with other EMCs, as well as other people. He is rather shy, though he is firm and determined to reach goals he has set himself. He knows that he is not the best EMC there is, not the best at running races, not the most popular of them all. However, he tries his best at everything, giving everything his best shot. As long as he knows he has tried his best at something, he will be satisfied with his produced work, whatever that may be, and vow to keep improving himself. With his optimistic attitude towards things, he will keep improving himself for sure!
An Irish Blessing wrote:
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Unknown wrote:
Kindness is free; pass it on

On semi-hiatus wrote:It's been an awesome few years, CS. You've been a pivotal part of my childhood. I pop by every once in a blue moon to reminisce, and find myself smiling at familiar faces in the boards and the cool collectibles each time.

Avatar by Jenny Downing on Flickr
I love you, Laura, and I miss you dearly.
Svel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:37 am

Owner: Arrows
Personality: Aesop is wise and quiet. He enjoys teaching others. This stallion is gentle and believes that morals are valuable things. He is imaginative and often likes to tell stories. Aesop is inquisitive and is always asking question. He has endless patience and tends to be very optimistic. He likes to look on the sunny side of things. Aesop is quick to understand things, and is often good at nearly everything. This stallion is often too quiet, and needs to learn to stand up for himself. He is handsome, but is a bit shy. Aesop is intelligent and believes in wit more than intuition. Aesop can be a bit reserved, and you must show him that you are somewhat "worthy" of his friendship.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ultima » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:13 am

Owner: louisequick120
Name: Aeron
Personality: Aeron is a protective and a slightly reckless stallion. He often corrects the tiniest of mistakes those around him make, but when others do it back he gets annoyed. His short temper often gets him into trouble which he rapidly gets out of, due to the fact Aeron stares at trouble until it backs down.
Ultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Last day!
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Owner: ♥ twitchy
      Name: Fidget [nicknames; Fidgey, Fidgey-boy]
      Personality: Fidgey is a bright, bursting ball of energy. He's the kind of horse you'd want to be around, his bubbling personality and hilarious eccentricity brightening the darkest of days. He's loud, proud and every part the rambunctious younger stallion he is. He still has a lot to learn and some maturing to do - and a few minor anxiety issues to overcome, attributing to his hyperactive disposition - but he has a good head on those strong shoulders of his. He's a smart, friendly, affectionate, promising young stallion. Lock up your fillies! ;D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:23 am

Congrats!
I like his name~

Arrows wrote:Owner: Arrows
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:38 am

Thank you so much! My first EMC! *snuggles*
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me