Orange Creams - [#50] by *JACKAL*

Based on Click to view
Artist *JACKAL* [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orange Creams - [#50]

Postby *JACKAL* » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:26 am

OK I did like this! Nice touch on the gay side.

Well done to all the others, I loved the forms.

Let me know if you want any of the little images removing. By PM.

WINNER:

Brandy. wrote:

If i were to have the pleasure of owning this hound, i would name him Camber, which means cat.

Camber is about 24 in human years.

Camber is a proud member of the Fen tribe. he is currently a Common collective but he someday wants to be a guards hound.

Camber is a very laid back and docile hound, but he hasn't always been this way. Camber used to be a very aggressive and arrogant being, he would often manually and physically abuse the ones around him, but little did they know he was only doing this so others wouldn't pick on him first. Once Camber realized that it didn't matter what others thought of him he became happier. he had to learn to love himself and all of his quirks. The hardest one for I'm to accept is the fact that he is gay. It took him a little while to come to terms with it, but he eventually accepted it. All and all Camber is a very calm and collected Hound. He hates bullying and will not put up with it. So if you want to be around Camber, you have to learn to control what you say,

Hello im Brandy. I currently own Bee, and Ace but I'm hoping This little boy could join my pack

The moment i saw this hound, i knew i would try my hardest to get him. I love how he looks but that isn't the only reason why i want him. He is the hound that i have the most of a connection with. When it came to his personality it was very easy to develop him up. I hope i win him so i can further develop his life and backstory.
Also this would be my first gay character. I know this probably sounds a little weird but most of my characters are straight. Ive never found the fit when it comes to my characters being gay, but there is no doubt with Camber. I Want to develop his quirks, and the way he acts because he is gay. in the long run, hope to find him a mate :3
Last edited by *JACKAL* on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:54 am, edited 5 times in total.

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Orange Creams - [#50]

Postby Gaelic » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am

Username: Gaelic
Name: Croatoan
Tribe: Fen Tribe
Short Personality Croatoan can be a sweet one at times, but can also be assertive at times. He is very optimistic and loves to be around others.
Why You Want Them: If I were to get this pet, It would be my first one of this species. I absolutely love natural colored pets as well, and his color scheme would look good with my other OC's in pictures
| WME | 800 WME Challenge | DA | Tumblr |
Wolf Therian~Taurus~Taken

Gaelic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livalathia » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 am

Username:
.:Sweet-Silver:.
Name:
Tadashi
Tribe:
Forest Tribe
GuardsHound
Short Personality
As his name would suggest - Ta is very loyal, and true. He sticks up for those he is friends wish and stays with those he knows. He can be rude, however he speaks his mind - regardless if it might hurt someone. He never means to hurt anyone however, and often feels bad for doing so.
Why You Want Them:
His colors are just beautiful <3 I love the stripes and I love how simple yet elegant he looks. Plus he reminds me of a tiger <3 He would also be my first [or second] WVH, which would make him even more loved to me :3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Now that's a nice, natural beauty, well done c: ))
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hooked<3 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Username:
5SOS<3
Name:
Dante
Tribe:
Fen Tribe
GuardsHound
Short Personality
He is a very strong willed male that always gets the job done, no task is too big for him. He protects his tribe with fierce tenacity and would gladly give his life to save another. But, he isn't all work and no play. He enjoys company and playing with the young ones whenever he can. He also hopes to one day have a family of his own.
Why You Want Them:
I want this Valehound because he has an absolutely gorgeous design! Also, because i have tried for multiple other Valehounds and haven't managed to win one of my own. But, i'm still hopeful! And i'm hoping to get this lovely boy! ^-^
ImageImageImageImage

wip
Hooked<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mommy Amon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:55 am

Username: Dalgony
Name: Eestreme
Tribe: Forest Tribe?
Short Personality Eestreme is a joker, he loves to fool other Valehounds, have fun and waste time. He can be serious when needed, and always lightens the mood up. He also loveeees flirting with females. Either taken or not, it doesn't matter for him. That's probably why he's always in trouble.
Why You Want Them: ValeHounds are wonderful creatures, especially this one. The tiger pattern on its body is just amazing. The brown with the peach fits together so well... And the eyes, oh the eyes. But anyway, I would love to have this fellow as I'm looking for characters. I'm in love with wolves/hyenas. This specie is basicly that! I'm trying to find the right character that would suit the personality, and he fits the role perfectly.
Other: Thank you for this!

╔═════════════════════════╗
Dms and trades open
╚═════════════════════════╝

ImageImageImage

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Commissions and art trades open, pm or dm on discord - daluniak
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Mommy Amon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenixlover37 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:16 am

Username:Phoenixlover37
Name: Ecrus
Tribe: Fen
Short Personality: Ecrus is a kind, individual, but Ecrus is also very fearsome and protective of family and friends. His father is a guardshound, his mother is a healer, and his younger brother is training to become a Huntshound like himself.
Why You Want Them: Well, Ecrus would be my first Maned Valehound, and it's hard to explain but I seem drawn to him somehow, also his natural color palette would go great in drawings with my other OC; and he is beautifully drawn and laidout, I can see that you put a lot of hard work and thought into him! Hes lovely! :D

Hi there I'm Jesus Freak but you can call me Freak, If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to shoot
me a PM I'm very friendly and love to talk!
Phoenixlover37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *JACKAL* » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Date update

█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█
▌█

Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image..Image
*JACKAL*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brandy. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 am

If i were to have the pleasure of owning this hound, i would name him Camber, which means cat.

Camber is about 24 in human years.

Camber is a proud member of the Fen tribe. he is currently a Common collective but he someday wants to be a guards hound.

Camber is a very laid back and docile hound, but he hasn't always been this way. Camber used to be a very aggressive and arrogant being, he would often manually and physically abuse the ones around him, but little did they know he was only doing this so others wouldn't pick on him first. Once Camber realized that it didn't matter what others thought of him he became happier. he had to learn to love himself and all of his quirks. The hardest one for I'm to accept is the fact that he is gay. It took him a little while to come to terms with it, but he eventually accepted it. All and all Camber is a very calm and collected Hound. He hates bullying and will not put up with it. So if you want to be around Camber, you have to learn to control what you say,

Hello im Brandy. I currently own Bee, and Ace but I'm hoping This little boy could join my pack

The moment i saw this hound, i knew i would try my hardest to get him. I love how he looks but that isn't the only reason why i want him. He is the hound that i have the most of a connection with. When it came to his personality it was very easy to develop him up. I hope i win him so i can further develop his life and backstory.
Also this would be my first gay character. I know this probably sounds a little weird but most of my characters are straight. Ive never found the fit when it comes to my characters being gay, but there is no doubt with Camber. I Want to develop his quirks, and the way he acts because he is gay. in the long run, hope to find him a mate :3
Brandy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brandy. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 am

Sorry for double posting, but i was wondering if i missed the end date,
Last edited by Brandy. on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brandy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me