Tobias Reference Sheet by saignat

Based on Click to view
Artist saignat [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tobias Reference Sheet

Postby saignat » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:06 pm

This is one of my main OCs, Tobias (sometimes known as Toby)

================================================================================================================

Name: Tobias
Fur Color: Black with a white patch on his chest
Eye Color: Green
Accessories: Goggles (Usually worn around his neck, but sometimes are worn on his head)
Crush: Skylar
Best Friend(s): Skylar and Felix
Mortal Enemy: None
Rival(s): Kai and Vladimir
Weapon of Choice: Dual-Wield Pistols
====IMPORTANT NOTES (for commissioning): His goggles CAN be worn on his head, but he usually wears them around his neck. The hair on the top of his head sticks up a little at the end. The only white part on him is a white patch on his chest.====
Personality: Brave, strong, good-fighter, kind, friendly, funny
Bio: When he was young, he used to go on adventures in the woods around his home. Eventually his parents thought that he should put his adventuring skills to use. So, they allowed him to leave home and go adventuring. During his travels, he came across another young adventurer, younger than him, that was not having such a good time. He talked to her and befriended her, and she explained what had happened. He offered to go with her on her own journeys, and she gladly accepted. She said that she had never really had someone who shared so many of the same interests with her. Tobias knew that he had made her happy. After a while, the young female adventurer, known as Skylar, had started calling him Toby on occasion. Tobias didn't care, as long as she was happy. They eventually met another adventurer, not as eager for adventure as the two companions, named Felix. He wanted to go with them so badly, so Tobias agreed. They traveled together for miles, and are still journeying to this day. They all became very close friends. Tobias developed a crush on Skylar, which she secretly returned. Tobias has made many friends and has helped Skylar and Felix with their problems. Skylar seems to get depressed a lot, and Tobias does everything he can to help her. Sometimes it's not enough though. He worries deeply about her and would sacrifice himself to save her. She knows he cares about her, but she can't help being depressed. Tobias is a great friend to Skylar and Felix, and hopes to share many good memories with them.

================================================================================================================

Gah, so many words >n<
Comment any questions you might have about him, I'll be happy to answer them! :D
I'd be surprised if you read the whole thing >w<
Anyway, I hope everyone likes him! I'm thinking about making a comic or writing a story (yeah that's right, with chapters and everything ewe) revolving around all of my OC's. Tell me if you think I should! (I probably shouldn't, but I can dream right? :> ) I'll be making the ref sheet for Felix next, as well as all of my 57 other OC's (Jeez, having this many OC's should be illegal)
saignat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me