Cotton Zizen Adopts - Accepting Artists! by Shio

Based on Click to view
Artist Shio [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Shio

Cotton Zizen Adopts - Accepting Artists!

Postby Shio » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 pm

What is a Cotton Zizen? wrote:A Cotton Zizen is a creature similar to a big cat. Zizens have lots of fur because they live in a colder climate. They are solitary for most of their lives, or until they find a mate. Zizens are carnivores, so they depend on other smaller creatures, about the size of a coyote or fox for food. They have retractedable claws, similar to a cats, and many sharp teeth. Wild adult Zizens will defend their territory, where as the younger ones will tend to run. Domestic Zizens are usually very friendly and are fond of humans and their animal companions, such as cats and dogs, and most times are slightly smaller than their wild cousins.

|Rules|
Respect eachother
No swearing
No begging for a staff position
No begging for a Zizen if you didn't get one
Only five Zizen's to a person
Do not take off CS or claim the species as your own

|How to Adopt|
Simply click on the Zizen you like. On the page will be a form. Fill the form out to the best of your ability and wait for the end date. On the end date, the artist will announce the winner.

|Artists|
Shio

|Notes|
I will choose staff by sending them a PM. This means no making your own staff forms or asking for a position, because the answer will be no.

|Zizens Avaliable|

Note to Artists:
Please make your own form for people to fill out, rather then copying somebody else's. Keep it free. If I find any of the artists trying to sell a Zizen for pets, C$, whatever, you will no longer be able to be an artist at this thread.

|Affiliates|
Nyan Adopts

Want to help me advertise the Zizens? Feel free to put one of these in your signature!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1504416][img]http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/regiraycuno/CottonZizenButton_zps2733b4c8.gif[/img][/url]
Suzuya wrote:If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.
Shio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me