Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The Dead by Dusty Record Player

Artist Dusty Record Player [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Dead

Postby Dusty Record Player » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 am

One of my favorite characters from The Dead (and it's sequels): Dognut. I think this is one of my longest Oekaki drawings, and my first human that I've drawn online ^^' Critiques are welcome!
I am inactive. I come on for brief intervals to check rps. Please understand I am not being rude when I do not respond to a trade right away, as I am having a rather stressful time in real life. I will visit a bit more frequently if I happen to be in an rp. My apologies.
Dusty Record Player

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dead

Postby Dusty Record Player » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 am

Hello?
I am inactive. I come on for brief intervals to check rps. Please understand I am not being rude when I do not respond to a trade right away, as I am having a rather stressful time in real life. I will visit a bit more frequently if I happen to be in an rp. My apologies.
Dusty Record Player

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dead

Postby Dusty Record Player » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Any critiques?
Dusty Record Player

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me