Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

lizardcats adopts // not yet open by Caelus

Artist Caelus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

lizardcats adopts // not yet open

Postby Caelus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:33 pm

I NEED GUEST ARTISTS FOR THIS. like, if i'm gonna pull it off they're an absolute necessity. i have limited access to a computer and if people actually like these i don't think i'll be able to color enough. please PM me if you're interested, i'll take a look at your gallery/dA/whatever you want me to and add you. please only contact me if you're good with coloring and stuff, i feel really bad turning people down because of their skill level.

WHAT IS A LIZARDCAT?
named for their small stature and almost catlike apperance, lizardcats are small critters with a friendly temperament and incredible magical potential. they're very distantly related to the dragons of old. long ago, they were used exclusively by wizards for familiars and even kept as housepets, but it soon became apparent they could sell and make a profit off of tamed ones. now available to the general public, lizardcats are an almost everyday part of life.

as said before, if adopted by the right person and trained in the right way, a lizardcat will almost always develop a magical ability. this is one reason for their use as familiars, another being their seemingly undying loyalty. it can vary greatly, from a breath of fire to telekinesis to something akin to cupid's arrows. it's almost always unpredictable, and a single lizardcat may even possess more than one.

they also have incredibly random scale patterns, it seems - they can be cool, dusky colors with bright accents like the one you see above, bright reds and oranges, a single color, you name it. no two are the same, and no two have the same personality. though they're almost always friendly, they can have a range of other almost humanesque character traits, and it's a combination of them that make every one unique. some can be hostile and aggressive, though not so much that they'd attack anyone. these are the most undesirable lizardcats.

as of current this is a wip so there are none to adopt right now (the one up there is my bb) but if you want one please mark this thread and check back in a few days!
Last edited by Caelus on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

archive

Postby Caelus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm

ARCHIVE/OTHER STUFF RESERVE BEEPBOOP
Last edited by Caelus on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

artists

Postby Caelus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm

ANOTHER RESERVE PROBABLY ARTISTS OR SOMETHING
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lizardcats adopts // WIP, no posting please!

Postby Caelus » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 pm

okay posting is open feel free to mark or whatever c:
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me