Based on Click to view
Artist jellykiwi [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mallow dogs #9 - Diddlebug

Postby jellykiwi » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:43 am

mallow dogs wrote:what is a mallow dog?
Mallow dogs are really just chubby, over-glorified, poofy dogs with stubby legs. Nothing more really.

made this one on a sprite high eheh e v e
Won by Diddlebug!
To win him, just fill out this form:
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]short story (300 words max):[/b]
Ends 3/20/14
Last edited by jellykiwi on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mallow dogs #9 - open

Postby catsming » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:05 am

username: Catsming
name: Piper
personality: Spunky, artistic, and loves donuts.
short story (300 words max): When Piper was a pup his parents thought he would be on one of those quiet type mallow dogs, but oh no! On his first birthday he ate her whole birthday cake and burped really loud and everyone had to leave because Piper ate all his presents too! (Lol first thing that came to mind!)

hello!
i'm catsming
and im extremely inactive and mostly only come on during the summer.
ImageAlso go check out Kipeerion's!Image
✦Amberclan✦

ImageImageImage ImageImage
ImageImage ImageImage
Image ImageImage
catsming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra mayo » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 am

username: Luna the MC horse
name: chubs
personality: alittle scared of people, fun, out-going and alittle lazy
short story (300 words max): chubs was abandon at the doorstep of a adoption center and before that he was abused by hes past owner and when he was lefty at the doorstep he had wounds where he had a VERY tight rusty metal collar.
She waits upon the island now, a prisoner of the sea
extra mayo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:08 pm

username:
Diddlebug

name:
Fizz

personality:

~ Polite ~
Fizz is always polite and quiet towards the others, especially with someone he never met before. When joining a conversation, he stays quiet until someone actually talk to him directly as he doesn't want to interrupted anyone or doesn't know what to say, unless he knows the other Mallow Dogs well. Once you get him into the conversation though, he "pops" (soda pun) to life! You could very rarely hear him swear, but he does moan from time to time if something annoys him.

~ Careful ~
Every moves and decision is always made really carefully to avoid any mistakes that might happen. This is why sometimes he can be slow at decision making, thinking back and forth just to make sure all the time. Fizz has a tendency to think about evry possibilty and every outcome before making a decision.

~ Nerdy ~
"If you didn't see him reading at least once in a day, he's not Fizz"
Fizz is always seek to learn, both from books and practical experiment. He enjoys reading, watching documentary, investigating different things to find out something new and pretty much anything else that someone would think a 'nerd' would do. However, learning isn't the only thing he would do in a day, he also involve in other activities to keep himself relaxed, such as chatting with friends he trust, walking in the nearby ark, etc.

~ Friendly ~
Just as what it says on the label, Fizz is a friendly mallow dog. He's as cheerful and enthusiastic as the other bright-coloured Mallows, but he is still relatively easy to be with. Being in a center of attention is also not his thing, having a companion or two at a time is all he needs.

~ Open minded and Understanding ~
Fizz always listen to the others opinion and respect them. Nothing is set in stone for him as new opinions came up all the time, and not all is necessary wrong. He also a very good Mallow Dog to talk to when you're depressed or having problems. He can make you feel a little more "bubbly" than you have been.

~ Suppress ~
Being quiet, he doesn't always tell what he feels. Most of the time he'll find the way to the solution himself, but if it is no longer bearable, he could of 'exploded' with frustration and anger, then calm down shortly. (Similar to actual soda). Sometimes he just gets too fizzed up.

~ Annoying ~
Because of his curiosity, he could be seen as annoying. Fizz always ask if he doesn't know what is going on until he got the answer which tires out some of the other Mallow dogs. Once he knows what he wants, Fizz can become aggravating until he gets it.

short story (300 words max):
It a warm summery day, and Lana was sitting in a chair on the porch enjoying the sun with a nice cold soda. She had just recently picked up a new book and was extremely excited to get reading. She open up her book and began to read, "Then suddenly, out of the corner of his eye he saw a shadow. He quickly whipped his head around, but there was nothing there..." Lana continued to read quickly not letting her eyes of the page. She tried to find her soda with her hands so she wouldn't have to stop reading. She kept grabbing random spots on the table, her hand waving frantically in the air. The table was only so big that after a while she realized it wasn't on there. Lana was a little startled, but thought to herself that it was probably inside.

She continued to read, until something hit her foot. The soda can she was drinking from rolled out from under the table. She picked it up to find that it was completely empty. She heard some movements from under the table. Lana slowly bent over, scared of what she might see. She almost broke into laughter to find out it was a dog under the table. The dog walked over and started sniffing the can, as if he expected to find some more soda. "I'm guessing your a fan of cola like me?" Lana said wondering how a dog so... fluffy could fit under that table. Lana decided to ignore the dog since she was so into her book. She sat back down and started to read when the dog jumped up and wiggled between her arms, so that he could see the book. "Oh so you like to read as well?"
Last edited by Diddlebug on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eli ayase » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:10 pm

username:
name:
personality:
short story (300 words max):

reservveee

ImageImageImage
infp, taurus sun, pisces moon, leo rising.
i like peaches, sushi, socks, swimming, &
league of legends. also dogs. i love dogs.
to do;
sig art by me
icon by cicamicu, the richard to my ear
my kalons
eli ayase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby memethetrouble » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:09 am

username: memethetrouble
name: Lord Mellow
personality: greedy, and troublemaking
short story (300 words max): When Lord Mellow first went to a party, he hid under the table, and jumped out so he could eat the buffet for himself!
Please click my babies!
http://www.petadoptables.com/profile.php?user=meely
FR - Meely, DragCave - Memememememememe, howrse UK - trouble, howrse International - rescuer
memethetrouble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:55 am

Username: Simonpet
Name: S'more
Personality: S'more is very cuddly and friendly, not understanding the meaning of: mean. He is very silly and adorable, loving attention.
Short story: One night, S'more was out and about. He was wandering any which where, when someone tried to take him to a store. That was the only time he resisted anything. He fought until he was exhausted, escaping with some bruises and scrapes. The next day, he followed the person home, and ate everything that was edible in the house. Poor S'more had a stomachache later that day.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mallow dogs #9 - Diddlebug

Postby jellykiwi » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:22 pm

congrats Diddlebug!
I loved your story and your overall form was very detailed \o/