Based on Click to view
Artist Reiji [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zikri the Taiko -WIP-

Postby Reiji » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 am

Bandanna,Tail(1/2),Light Mane(1/2),Wing Marking(1/2),Leg Marking (1/2)|#4f0000
Dark Mane(2/2),Tail(2/2),Ear Marking,Leg Marking(2/2),Wing Marking(2/2),Tattoo Color (2/2)|#9f0000
Body Color|#161616
Eye Color|#1f0000
Peach/Pink for inside eye|#FFBFBF
Tattoo X Lines| #4f0000

Info -
My username is Masky, But you can call me Dark. Well.... I am a Girl(I am not a Woman, I am GIRL) living in Asia, You might never heard of my state/country but it called 'Malaysia'. You're welcome to PM me and chat in Malay. I born at Kelantan, 3:09 AM in a Hospital (Of course who don't born there? XD) I call myself Darkarias, Please don't grammar nazi me i easily forget things.. I also Sensitive and Moody.

My username is also Masky, But i am sharing this account with Sister. I am a Male, Living in Asia to, Share IP address and Much More things that i can share with her. I know about 18 Language that i can remember, English is one of them but i don't know about Grammar much. I don't wanna say much about myself, But all i can say right now is.. I play Transformice,Chicken Smoothie,Lioden,Pokeheroes,Club Penguin and A fan of Horror game. You're welcome to send me a PM to talk about Creepypasta,Game,MarbleHornets and Animals. I also don't really believe in god, I just follow the science theory.

"My name is Zikri, I'm a Taiko.
    You wonder why do i have this weird Tattoo?
    Well, I'm in a group called..
    Genesis Gen X, My rank is Assasin.
    What i do? I get Information of the enemy,
    What they do?... Well, We X people.
    Ask more, And you might be in our list."
Name | Zikri Aizad
Gender | A Male, Obviously
Age | 23
Birth date | 4 December
Fav Music Gen | K-pop and A song that have the 'Beat
Fav Band | EXO,BIGBANG and SMASH/SM*SH
Language | Malay,English and Korea.. A bit of Chinese
Power | Able to change to his Anthro form and Telekinesis
Crush/Mate | None and never.. Never.. Maybe

Personality | He is Moody, He might rarely smile but will smile if he with a 'friend'.
You might see him harsh at you first, But it just to test whether you are nice or not,
He sometime can be seen smiling and laughing, But it's rare. He also a bit Kind if you pass the test.

Sexuality/Others | He's attracted to both gender
He might don't talk much, But if he will talk to someone about his 'Identity' or if that person force him to talk by being nice , But ONLY if you don't know him yet and if you be nice to him. He had a soft voice, So when he shout it sounds like he is Sick... He don't like pink and other girly stuff, No one can change that. But since his job in Genesis-Gen X is a assassin sometime he have to wear pink if he lose a bet or if he have to be someone else.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

South Park
{He likes Kenny,Kyle,Stan and Craig in South Park
Chainsaw
Ice
Music
Sleep
Cat
Cookies
Milk
Game
Internet
Pokemon
My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic
And Much More

Favorite Gif V

The Hates And Dislikes
Randomly arranged
Anime (Expect for Bleach)
Japan (A bit)
Rage Game
Newbies in game that act like pro
Pineapples
Seafood (Expect for Crab and Lobster)
Penguins
And Some More
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
List of my favorite song

Crooked - G-Dragon/Kwon Ji Yong
This song might sound like someone who is singing something like 'Rock/Rage' song. But it's not, It's a love song.
G-Dragon or His real name 'Kwon Ji Yong' that is lonely because somegirl leave him, It pretty much a awesome love song.

Hello - feat.Stacy
Well this is the only song that is not English is my favorite song list... For now...
Well something cannot be described with word! Same like this song, You know cause this is awesome and stuff...
Plus, I don't know how to translate it to english

That XX - G-Dragon/Kwon Ji Yong
You think this is a love song? Yep it is! Plus a swearing word that start with B and ends with D!
What it's about? Well... There's a man who like the girl that GD likes,
He cheat on the girl GD like with a girl so he say that man is XX
My favorite part it when he say -
'They say Love is Blind, Oh Baby you so Blind.'

Who You? - G-Dragon/Kwon Ji Yong
Just.. So awesome.. Also, Some people say his english voice sounds like Justin Bieber so yep.. Haha
It's also a good song to hear, a Awesome love song!

Monster - BIGBANG |G-Dragon|VICTORY|T.O.P|Taeyang|Daesung
So Awesome and Sad at the same time... It's kinda like a love song, But cooler! Especially when TOP Is dressing like a Cowboy and have things like glowing eye and stuff... I also cannot recognize who are them since they wear so much Makeup, I mean..
The Deep-Soft voice is T.O.P, The soft-cute voice is Daesung i guess... That's all i recognize

Spooky Scary Skeleton (TLT Remix)
Don't ask, It's Spooky and Awesome at the same time if you really want to know..
Also.. The original video is kinda cool and then someone made a remix of it like this, So it make the music 50% Cooler.
No it's not 20% Cooler, Deal with it Rainbow Dash fan.

Mah Evil Pet - VinylScratchDjPony Remix
If you say this isn't awesome.. I kill you.. For real.. If i can find you.. Just kidding!
It contains one bad word so please don't click it, It only say it once though so i don't get the problem

My Favorite Food & Drinks

Lamb Chop
The taste is really delicious! I love the Black Pepper Sauce that will cover it...So delicious!
I am born at the year of Goat, Though i love to eat Lamb that is in Goat family.. No i am not a Cannibal
But still, I rarely eat this since it expensive.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black
No, The drink is not Blackberry Juice.. It's a awesome mix of Grapes and Awesomeness!
How to describe the taste? Well, It taste like grapes but it also taste like 100 PLUS and REVIVE at the same time..
Go buy yourself a 100 PLUS and REVIVE if you really want to know how it taste if you don't have one in your store.
Add grapes to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
ART

Art by TriggerTheLoneWolf (CS)|TriggerTheLoneWolf (Deviantart)

Art by xLastGoodbye(CS)|Yume-Ya-Negai (Deviantart)

By Tigeress t e a r s

By LunaHydreigon|LunaHydreigon (Deviantart)

By Me

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My History
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Need someone to tell me about the grammar, PM!)

"You sure about this? He's to young.." A female voice can be heard inside the room, Zikri wake up as he heard the voice which seems to familiar.. He is 6 years old, In his room,In his house "We have to, Or everyone life will be in danger." A female voice which is also familiar to his ear replied to the woman voice by moving a bit, Zikri feel he is being picked up but he stay still like a child that is sleeping peacefully "Here, Please take care of him." He feel himself being put in something.. The floor of the place is cold, He quickly got up and saw his mom and dad, He don't understand what is happening but then he remember about the event in the afternoon...

Zikri played with his toys and he also chewed it a few times because he though it was edible, The woman which to be his 'mom' giggled softly as she watched the young Taiko play with his toys "Okay Zikri, Enough playing. Dad say he is going to teach you how to use computer." The female Anthro spoke, She is not his mom and his father is not really his father, They get Zikri from the adoption house, His parents abandon him since he is a 'Anthro'. Zikri nodded and put back all his toys into a chest that have a sign that is written with crayon 'Zikiri Toy Cest' Zikri write it by himself but he don't really know how to spell properly, He run to his dad room and saw he is reading something, He got up and walked to her wife and talk about something. Zikri walked toward them and pull his dad pants "I wanna play Computer." He say in a very soft young voice, His face is confused since he don't really know what is happening."Wait okay Zikri?" The male anthro say before he put the letter at the desk and walk outside to talk in private, Zikri take the piece of paper and read it, He is not good at writing but he is the best at reading for his age.

"'Dear Mr.Nightlight,
6 Years ago you sent a letter saying that you adopted a Taiko which seems to be and Anthro and have this 'gift',
We are the Tester, We keep all the gifted child in protection and we will give our best so they will blend in into the public.
Your son, Zikri Nightlight or his real name Zikri Aizad is one of the gifted so our team is going to take your son and bring him into our lab. Please, You know who we are. You have no choice, But to give the child to us. You know what is going to happen if you don't. Sincerely, XXXXXXXXXX"

The underlined words make him feel uneasy, But before he can think more about it he hear footsteps coming in so he put back the letter at where it should be and sit on the chair like he is just spinning on the chair the whole time. The letter seems to be short but he don't really care since he have better things to do, Playing Computer. Mr Nightlight which his front is 'James' looked at Zikri with a smile as he enter the room and done with his little chat. He picked up Zikri that is sitting and put him on the table, He show the laptop to him but it's same as a computer just portable "This is Keyboard, And this is what you call a Mouse." He introduce the things so Zikri will understand "So we can eat this 'Mouse'? He asked and take the Mouse and try to eat it, But James stop the little curious Taiko with a little laugh "No, You use it to control this arrow thing on the monitor. Which is this screen, It's not like mirror but you can a bit of your reflection." He explained a bit more. They spend the afternoon learning about computer, Until it's 8:00 PM. Dinner Time. That's the only important thing he could remember, All the other is normal... Too normal exactly, The food is better then last night Dinner and his parent let him stay late since he school home but that's weird.. They being nicer like it's his last day to live or something, Is it about the letter? He don't really know, He is still just a child..This all is, Confusing to him.

He looked around, He is in a cage.. A small one, It's he is a pet. "Maybe the letter gow to do something with this?" His lips seems hard to speak because when the 'person' throws him inside the cage he by accident bited his lips because he is shocked. He looked around and looks like his cage is in a truck, There's other cages but it seems to be empty. Then a figure came in, He is holding something.. A gun. Zikri started to panic and slowly crying, The truck cover closed but he manage to saw his 'parents' crying. The figure which seems to be annoyed by it shouted at him as his cry began to echoes the empty silent truck, Which is bringing him somewhere else he know the truck is moving because the truck seems to be bouncing a bit since there's hole in the road or they are driving at somewhere rocky he also know it's truck since he saw something before he is throwed in, A truck-like vehicle "Hey kid, Stop crying. Or i put a bullet in your head." The figure say, Which seems to look like a Anthro-Man as something light the place up. He always watch movies like this, If the person who is trapped keep asking question the man is going to be mad and might torture him a lil' bit and maybe.. Worse. He shut his mouth and try not to cry, He is in his Pajamas which is Grey coloured with red polka dots. Silence.... Zikri fell asleep while crying quietly, But then the truck bounces and make Zikri awake and also make him hurt his head. It's bleeding since the cage is hard as steel so he cryed loudly because he cannot hold it anymore, The man which seems to be sleeping to wake up and looked at him "I say SHUT UP!" He shouted to him again, It's like last time but his tune is mad now. Zikri keep crying because he is just a 6 years old and still to young. The man who is driving stop at the corner of the street or road, And enters the place where Zikri and the Man/Male/Thingy/Whatever is. "Nick, Tell me what's going on here. Why are you shouting and why is that kid crying?" The man asked, The person seems to be a human "I don't know why the kids cry, I just sleep and then he cry for no reason!"Nick trying to start an argue but looks like he don't want to, The man get in and looked at Zikri which is crying a bit quieter now since he don't know what's happening, The man saw his head bleeding "It's okay, Just a little bump. Bear it for a few minute okay? We are going to heal that little bump on your head, We almost arrive to the place we are driving to. So here, Take this candy put it in your mouth and try to be a man okay?" He put his hand in his pocket and gave Zikri a handful of candy, He take it and eat it to try not to cry. "Dude, Why you do that? We should not help the prisoner Volt!" Nick shouted at him, He hear what he say even though he is whispering nicely to Zikri "Nick, Stop being a a**h*** and try to not be mean. Even though we can't help him we have the command to make sure he is fine when we got him back to our group. Now shut up and get back to your work even though you don't have one!" Volt walked out of the 'box' thing that is at back of the truck and go back to driving. As they arrive there, Zikri remember someone take his cage and put it somewhere then this smoke come out of nowhere and make him fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OH MY I GOD I HAVE SO MUCH WRITER BLOCK T-T

PLEASE DON'T POST!
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me