Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Blitz.

by Blitz.

by Desmond

JBD #681 (Non-owners Only!)

Postby Blitz. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Congrats, Bentley!

What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Haha, there's no specifics for this contest, just impress me!
HOWEVER

There is a few limits I'd like to discuss! (Very simply though)

If you do art, you may only have a maximum of 5 pieces.
If you are doing writing, just try to avoid making it too long. A simple paragraph or two for each writing section should be plenty, unless if it's a story. I get distracted easily and don't like reading too much. ^^;

To be honest, I'd just love to see how well you can develop the character/personality.
I like things short sweet and to the point. lD

My only other rules are no whining, no spamming, and no complaining.
If you have any questions please ask me! c:
There may or may not be runner ups!

Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Optional]

(Put anything you want on the form!)

JBD (c) Hiccup
Last edited by Blitz. on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #681 (Non-owners Only!)

Postby kaneki » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Name: Made - Meaning "Until"

reserved!
Last edited by kaneki on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fursona - newest oekaki
-used to be okumura rin-
kaneki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bullie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 pm

-
Last edited by bullie on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Reserved
      no signature for u
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Wow. Defiantly a dream bean ;n;

Marking this to gift art to the winner. <33

Also, first one to PM me, and I'll help them with their form <33

Taken! Here's an early congratulations y'all! vwv
Last edited by whisky on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arowana » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 pm

Once you learn that stealing is the way to get what you want, it never leaves you . . .

I grew up in the barrio, as my schoolmates called it, born and raised. I had a single mother that took care of me and a father that only visited once every five years, sometimes six, seven . . . He never seem too excited to see me. We had only a few pennies to spend on the luxurious life, the money spent was used to stay alive. I started [stealing] when I was about 12. It was the only way I knew how to get what I wanted. All the older boys did it, and they would sell these items for profit, they'd be the cool kids. I wanted to be the cool kid. And from there, it came crashing down. I couldn't go a week without snatching someone's belonging.
Last edited by Arowana on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Arowana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cleverify » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Name:

WIP
Cleverify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Dropping out, these forms are too good for me to try to top.
Last edited by Galactica Tsunami on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Art by Wolf King.

Over the River, by me

N A M E:
    For this bean, I have chosen the name Aesop.
      N A M E ~ S A K E:
    Aesop was an Ancient Greek
    philosopher and story-teller who was born
    on 620 BCE. He was popular, and known by
    others of the time such as Aristotle,
    Herodotus, and Plutarch. Today, he is best
    known for a collection of his stories titled
    Aesop’s Fables. These fables use animals,
    people, and gods to teach a moral lesson
    to the reader, such as the story of The
    Tortoise and the Hare. Aesop was born a
    slave, and was eventually put to death for
    speaking out for what he believed.

G E N D E R:
    Aesop is a male.
      A G E:
    Aesop is 23 years of age.

Art by Sal!
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
To start off, Aesop is a philosopher. Ever since he was young, he spent long afternoons staring over the river, just thinking. He chooses to spend his free time simply reflecting on whatever happens to come to mind, whether it be of any worth or not. Due to this, Aesop doesn’t always come across as the most easy to approach bean, though this is an incorrect assumption by many. Truthfully, Aesop is a kind, humorous bean who loves nothing more than to sit back and watch life happen, but that is not was others often see. Aesop spends so much time alone, that many believe that he would rather spend his life alone than to join in on the activities of others. They mistake his tendency to watch instead of participate for him being anti-social, when really Aesop spends his day watching because he finds the simple way the world interacts with itself fascinating!

Aesop can also be very opinionated. He has a bad habit of deciding that his thoughts on a subject are the best thoughts, and has no fear of voicing his opinions when he sees injustice being done. He will speak vehemently about an action he disagrees with, whether others want his opinion or not. This often caused Aesop to get in trouble with authority, but also on a smaller scale when he disagrees with a fellow bean. He tries to resist fighting if it’s trivial, so it is not as if he is fighting the ideas of others all the time, but he does have his moments. When he does disagree with an idea, he does not just blatantly voice his opinion. Instead, he uses his intelligence and concepts that come from many long hours of reflection to back up his opinions. Many listen to him when he speaks out, though they don’t always show it.

I N T E R A C T I O N S ~ W I T H ~ O T H E R S
Aesop is very kind, funny, and known to get along with most everyone who sees past his quiet exterior. He enjoys spending time with young beans, playing with them and teaching them when they’re old enough to understand. He is the first to help out when there’s a task to be done, and will always get the job done. Those beans who learn who Aesop really is tend to remain friendly with him forever, as he is always true to his friendships and committed to spending time with them.

Q U I R K S ~ A N D ~ F A U L T S
~Aesop hates to be wrong, in any way. When someone suggests that something he says might be incorrect, he tends to turn and walk away, and hide for a while until the incident is forgotten. His pride is easily wounded.
~Aesop as a place next to the river where he spends his afternoons relaxing and meditating on his mornings. Whenever he doesn’t get a chance to spend his afternoon by the river, he may be moody or overly sarcastic. He calls it “river-withdrawal-symptom”.
~When it comes to cleanliness, Aesop is almost OCD clean. He hates to be dirty, specifically, his tail. As soon as there’s a bit of mud on his fur, you can bet that he’ll drop anything he’s doing and run to the nearest water source to wash it off!
~Aesop hates big crowds. He gets really nervous when around too many other beans.
~Aesop is nearsighted.

“Imagine your life as a house. It can be any type of house you want, but this house only has four rooms: a mental room, an emotional room, a physical room, and a spiritual room. What’s in your room? What does it look like?
    You see, each of us are these houses, but we don’t live in our entire house. We spend our lives in one or two rooms, and never even see the others. So, each and every day, we must make an effort to visit each room, even if it’s just to peer inside. By doing this, we may live a healthier, more balanced life, and be happier with our state of being.”
      The Mental Room:
    Aesop’s mental room is the area of his life that comes most easily to him. He is a natural philosopher, habitually spending most of his day thinking and reflecting on life and meaning. In his mental room would be items such as a an old globe to help him find the truth, paintings of landscapes such as ponds and mountain ranges that calm him down and help him meditate, and a bookshelf filled with every book he could imagine for when he cannot find the answers.
      The Emotional Room:
    Aesop spends a large amount of time in his emotional room, though he thoroughly admits that he should spend more. He tries to spend time reflecting on why he feels some way, as opposed to just that he does. In Aesop’s emotional room would be a mirror to show himself how he feels, a crystal ball to locate meaning, and a small plush dog that reminds him of the happy times he spent with his father.
      The Physical Room:
    Aesop, for all his years of reflecting on it, has never decided what exactly his physical room means. Does it mean that he should work out? Walk through nature? Simply exist in one’s self, as opposed to one’s mind? He takes it to mean that he must live in the now instead of in the past. In his physical room is a clock to remind him to think of now, not yesterday; a rosebush, to remind him of the old concept of ‘stop and smell the roses’; and a collection of CD’s with songs to remind him just how awesome his life is at the present.
      The Spiritual Room:
    Aesop is not known to be all that spiritual. He does not believe and any ruling gods that decide the fate of everyone around him, however, he does believe in fate and the afterlife. He spends most of his time in this room thinking about what comes before life and after death. In this room, he has a fake skeleton to remind him that there is a fine line between life and death, a collection of small toys his father gave him when he was very young to remind him of what comes before life, and stopwatch to remind him that his life will one day end, and that he must live every day before then to its fullest.

Art by Me

May 5th, 2013::
“I was spending my afternoon meditating by my normal spot on the river bank when I a frog, sitting on the edge of the water, caught my attention. From the bank, it sprung forward, aiming it’s shiny green body towards a rock a bit off the shore, where I have often seen other frogs congregate in the heat of the afternoon sun. However, this frog was too small to make in it in one bound like the other frogs, instead landing less than halfway across the water. I expected it to turn around and head back to shore, but it instead continued to swim through the currents in order to reach the rock. Reflecting on this, I determined that Often, extra effort is required to reach a final goal.

June 17th, 2013::
“I was watching a group of small silver minnows swimming in the stream, in an area of a stream that is very dense with rapids and currents. The group of fish moved as a school, reflecting light off their silver scales as they blindly swam behind whichever fish was in charge of the group. Curious, I dropped a bit of bread into the water, wondering how the large group would react. The fish, so hasty in their attempt to reach the food, attempted to swim through a strong current and were swept downstream. However, one small minnow took a way around the strong current, and was able to reach the bread and eat it’s fill. Based on this, I concluded that it is often better to think of your solution instead of following the crowd."

January 28th, 2014::
“It was cold today, and at this stage in winter the river is frozen over in a thin sheet of ice. I was watching a line of small black ants, making their way very pointedly across the frozen river. Every ant stayed in the line, and the whole line moved swiftly towards the opposite bank. This confused me. Why did the ants try to cross the river when it was getting so close to melting? Were they not leaving their home behind them, with no hope of seeing it again? However, the opposite bank was richer in foliage for the ant’s meals, and I was able to conclude that, despite the risk, that was what they were crossing the river to reach. I was able to conclude that one must take chances if they wish to reap the benefits.

Well, that's all! Thank you for reading my form, and good luck to all in the competition!

The art is credited to the creator underneath the artwork.
Mock Aesop's Fable's belong to me, anyone caught using them will be reported.
Species, of course, doesn't belong to me, however, formatting does!
In other words: Don't take my hard work! Danke :)
Last edited by leverage on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corgii » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Name:

wip
hallo
______
i trade with my sisters kitnotcat and -satan- sometimes so please do not ban them or me.
Corgii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me