Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fursona :D by Charias

Artist Charias [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fursona :D

Postby Charias » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:48 am

I kind of wanted to make a fursona... so I did. Yay me! xD

He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm working on it! I'll tell you a bit about him (but not everything, because this would end up being an essay). He is a black dog, a type of mythological creature that mainly features in folklore of the British Isles. His design was inspired by tree bark and the markings of some random dog breeds, with a bit of imagination mixed in there too; and, yes, his eyes lack pupils (most of the time, at least). When he's angry, scared or just trying to scare people, his fur turns pure black and his eyes glow. Perfect for Halloween! :3 He's got some random raven feathers hanging from his random antlers. And his tail got really messed up somewhere along the line. He's not actually a 'he' - technically he's a neither, but he goes by either 'he' or 'she'. He pretty much spends all his time lurking dark forests, helping lost people find their way home after first scaring them half out of their wits. [/rambling]

Anyway, yuss, I'm really proud of how this turned out.

Drawn with laptop touchpad. I don't even know what that timer's talking about... seriously.

Everything (c) me
Charias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fursona :D

Postby xXAngelicWolfXx » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:00 am

Omg its so perfect ;.; I love the eyes especially ^.^