12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Accessories

Postby guqqi » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:58 am

woopwoop

Name: Mikana
Sexuality: Straight
Personality:

- Sneaky
    With a history of being a thief, she can find herself easily getting what she wants, and in a quick
    manner with time to spare. Though she doesn't take items forever, she holds onto them until the
    owner realizes its missing. This lets her mind be amused by the panicking reaction the owner of
    the item has when they realize its gone and who had taken it.

- Calm
    She can be sassy, but Mikana is never seen freaking out over something, at least, its almost or
    completely impossible to recognize stress on her. Always holding a grin, its hard to tell what she's
    thinking or planning what to do, which can be intimidating to those who know her well. Mikana
    easily loses interests in things that do not cause damage or include her in some way.

- Troublesome
    And of course, the trait that has stuck with her from the beginning of time. Now she's matured
    and slowly spread out her courses of causing trouble, though its not completely gone, and should
    be watched carefully, for at any moment she could come from behind. She enjoys the reactions of
    others when its negative, she finds it so interesting on how anger can affect someone so much.

- Quick-Tempered
    Usually shown near close friends and family, stupidity can easily aggravate Mikana, for she has no
    time of the day to deal with it. This is mostly shown towards Luciana, her closest "friend", and her
    mate, Parm. When going through silly situations she usually smacks it out of them. Though she
    does get annoyed, she still stays calm when dealing with the situation.

Family Relations:
    -Silence
    -Calm Conversations
    -Fashion
    -Causing Havoc

Dislikes:
    -Idiotic Behavior
    -Babbling
    -Filth
    -Too Much Romance
    -Babysitting Others
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.