Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Red is the color of Rebellion by Doctor Allons-y

Artist Doctor Allons-y [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Red is the color of Rebellion

Postby Doctor Allons-y » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:50 pm

This picture doesn't look like it has enough color to it. I kinda did thaton purpose to make the red feather stand out....but I dunno if it worked.
Oh well! This is my OC Tray, he may not look it but he in fact not human. He is an alien called an Audacian, they look pretty much human except they all have the same white hair, pale skin, and dark eyes. I(I'm still deciding whether to put any markings on their faces). They sometimes do unique things with their hair like Tray has a feather and his best friend Ty has two little braids. The Audacians are held as slaves, considered lesser then even animals after they were taken into captivity by another alien race many generations ago. This very passionate race was slowly broken down into only fragments of what they used to be. They decide to strike back against their human captors (these humans are not on earth they are scattered through out another galaxy on many different planets). The Audacians follow their fearless leader, Tray who first sparked the fire of rebellion and will never let the humans take them down again, no matter what it takes.

I might draw the couple of the other main characters later...who knows :) Anyways enjoy! Comments are welcome!
My sister is BengalFanatic, we share an IP address and sometimes a laptop. Please don't ban us. :3

Human Art Contest
Doctor Allons-y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red is the color of Rebellion

Postby Doctor Allons-y » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:48 am

bump
My sister is BengalFanatic, we share an IP address and sometimes a laptop. Please don't ban us. :3

Human Art Contest
Doctor Allons-y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me