Koidyr #20 by extraterrestrial

Based on Click to view
Artist extraterrestrial [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Koidyr #20

Postby extraterrestrial » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm

[quote=What is a Koidyr?]A Koidyr is an Akita dog with webbed legs for swimming and gliding through the water. They are most times timid at the first meeting, but will warm up to anyone quickly. They have a patch of venom on their face to protect them from predators. This patch is always a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray. They are omnivores, and eat anything from wild berries to small rodents. Can you win a Koidyr's heart?[/quote]

Im sorry this took so long to get up my darlings, my computer had a spazz on java and it wasn't working
this may be the only adopt Ill get up this week as I don't have my tablet right now but I may get it back later in the week <3

So this girl is based off of the lovely Anna from Frozen <3
I just loved the movie and I had to do something based off of it so here you go
Included on her are some details from the beautiful green dress that Anna wears along with different blues
For this competition you will have to tell me about two of your favorite quotes from the movie and why they are your favorite.
Were they funny? meaningful? just why
Then you have to write a very short story, no less that 100 words but no more than 275. It should be about an adventure, be creative. It doesn't necessarily have to be about going outside and on an actual adventure.

Code: Select all
username ::
name ::
quote one ::
quote two ::
story :: [100-275 words]
no longer active here <3

you can find me on deviantart ^^
here
extraterrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Koidyr #20

Postby The Alpha. » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:03 am

username :: Arctic Freeze.

name :: Talia

quote one :: ❝Oooh, look at that. I've been impaled.❞ -Olaf
quote two :: ❝I don't know if I'm elated or gassy, but I'm somewhere in that zone.❞ -Anna
I like those quotes because they're hilarious to me, especially how Olaf was smiling happily when he was talking about being impaled xD

story :: [100-275 words] wip
Mara - she/her - bi
"i can bring you in warm, or i can bring you in cold"

The Alpha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me