Tvetyal # 48 - winner by jellykiwi

Based on Click to view
Artist jellykiwi [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tvetyal # 48 - winner

Postby jellykiwi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 am

Tvetyals are a unique species of dragon-like mammals, the closest modern animal approximation being a big canine with the behavior of a puffin. They come in a large variety of sizes, with the smallest about the size of a medium dog and the largest closer to the size of horses. Tvetyals are pack animals, and typically live in family units called bevies, which range in population from 7 to up to 40. Tvetyals can sport many different traits, but the most prominent is the heterochromic eyes that all Tvets possess. Some traits are more rare than others, and on ocassion, it is said that a Tvetyal may even be born with wings. Notably, Tvetyals are separated into two primary groups: Wild and Domestic. As the names may suggest, Wild Tvets are generally not receptive to humans and cannot be ridden. With enough work, a Wild Tvetyal can become Domestic, at which point they can be lifelong companions.

Domestic
    Size: 37

Won by BlueAura!
    To win this Tvet, fill out this form!

Code: Select all
     [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Tvet's favorite flower:[/b]

End date: 03/1/14
Last edited by jellykiwi on Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tvetyal # 48

Postby BlackWren » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: Dave Egbert
    Nᴀᴍᴇ: Koujaku
    Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Single minded | Wary | Introvert | Independent | Loving
    Tᴠᴇᴛ's ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ: Koujaku has a soft spot for lotus flowers. He loves the musty smell that they produce, and especially loves the ones that look red like his fur.
Last edited by BlackWren on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jillybean711 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Username: jillybean711
Name: Lucifer
Personality: Out of place ~ sweet but has a short-temper sometimes ~ Forgiving ~ Easy to understand ~ Loyal ~ Smug ~
Tvet's favorite flower: Poppies. He has always loved them dearly and has loved the bright red hue of the petals. The other reason is that in the Wizard of Oz (the book) when the lion fell asleep in the poppies and had to leave him behind the tin man saved a tiny mouse which was the queen of mice. She said that just call them and they'll help him in exchange for saving her life. The tin man asked her to tell her subjects to each bring a tiny string. so they built a cart and hauled the giant lion out of the field of poppies. Thankfully the Lion woke up and appeared to be fine.
ImageDeviantart

Hello I'm Jilly! I am an artist, writer, gamer, and I love creating characters. I am a nerd at heart about literature, films, and bugs! I'm now mostly active on deviantart, but on rare occasions I visit Chickensmoothie to look around.
jillybean711

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:03 am

Username: PFDC
Name: Kali, Javanese for River.
Personality: Kali is a sweet little girl, but quite a flame! she is calm, smiling, and dancing about one moment, and the next, something sparks her anger and she goes flying off the handle. she tries to keep her anger under control, but some days the smallest things can set her off.
Tvet's favorite flower: water lilies, found in the river by her home(Image big so linked)
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guqqi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:01 am

---
Username:
BlueAura

Name:
Sverre
Meaning:
Scandinavian form of Old Norse Sverrir, meaning "wild, restless."

Personality:

Outgoing
We need to find out if the rumor is true, and if it means the monster coming out and eating us, at least we got our proof!"

No matter how menacing,silly, or mysterious a tale told to Sverre sounds, if it hits his curiosity on the
right spot he'll plan to go after answers, in a very energetic way at that. Though he is known for doing
this, it doesn't happen as common as you'd think, since the story must be very interesting in order for
him to hold onto it before his short attention span gets a hold of him.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Clumsy
"I'm not clumsy, I was making sure the ground was hard. You're welcome."

The "heroic" acting Tvetyal may have the courage and goal to go through certain tasks etc., but his
legs give him a disadvantage with his common note of being clumsy, very clumsy. Although
others mock him or giggle silently, he ignores the remarks and answers in a way to cover up the
incident, making an excuse. No embarassment is felt, though he is annoyed with this habit that
usually pops out of no where.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stubborn
"Call me what you want, I still don't believe your story"

Sverre easily gets angered if he senses a lie, even if the person is telling the complete truth, he'll
act as if he "knows they're lying" and will not drop it unless the evidence is place right in front of
him, and still he will try to shrug it off as if he didn't care in the first place. Though throughout
his silent trust tantrums, he'd never hurt a fly, at least not physically.

Joyful
"So many things to do, no clones to help me. Hey guys come over here!"

Overall, Sverre is just a cheerful cuddle bug. He's never in a gloom mood, and rarely in an angry one.
When others are down in the dumps he usually tries his best to make a chuckle come out of them, or
at least get their mind off the purpose for their negative emotions at that moment. Even though he tries
he sometimes ends up making the situation worse, which is his greatest fear since he never means to
do it on purpose.

Tvet's favorite flower:
The Tiger Lily
Is Sverre's most favorite due to its brightness and no fear of standing out in a field, its bold color can
be seen from a mile away. It does not hide in the shadows for its entire life, taking a more vibrant
path created for itself. With his short attention span, the flower's view is one of the only objects that
catch his attention, and keep it at that.

---
aka BlueAuraz/Baloo.

she/her | wife | ICU nurse
deviantArtToyhouse
"Art Status"
Commissions:

CLOSED

guqqi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tvetyal # 48 - winner

Postby jellykiwi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 pm

Congrats to BlueAura! \o/
Your form was very nice; I loved how you explained each trait and your choice of flower was very fitting as well uvu
twitter
watch me grow!!
jellykiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me