Artist Kaizoku [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kaizoku

Deerssert #151 - Winners!

Postby Kaizoku » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Well, since my Oekaki is working I decide to pump out another deer.
I reallyyyy like this one ; o ;
The horns look kinda weird though heh.
Anyway, this is an impress me contest! Create your own form, there's no limits.
Just include:
Name
Favourite Game and Why *not PC game, or any video game. Like actual games, such as board games, playground games, etc.)

EDIT:: Okay, since I've been asked about this, please specify if you're okay with someone using the same idea as you for the deer's favourite game. If someone posted before you with the same idea and doesn't want you to use it, then please respect their choices and don't. Thank you!

Ends March 10th!
Last edited by Kaizoku on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hopscotch

Postby ~Static~ » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:32 pm

~Static~

Hop Scotch

female

hop scotch. She loves how it mainly has to do with jumping, her best skill. She likes to play with a large group of deer, and even wishes that hop scotch was an olympic sport!

-start-

Hello! I'd like to ask you some questions!

uh, ok.....

great! Let's start! What's your favorite hobby?

does hop scotch count?

I guess...

ok.

um, what is your favorite food?

I really like cake.

it is delicious! Alright, what is your favorite snack?

I love to eat strawberries with whipped cream!

a sweet tooth, huh?

I guess so.

ok, what is your favorite soda?

never had "soda"

ok. um, what is your favorite.... animal?

cats! They're so adorable... and cute...

ah, the fluffy things! well, that about wraps up our interview!

NO!

what?

I WANT TO BE FAMOUSSSSSS!!!!!

uh..... Bye folks!

-end-

art!

a drawing by Hop Scotch herself! <3

well, Hop Scotch has loved hopscotch since she was little, otherwise, there's no much of an explanation!

hop scotch wears striped socks, and a bowtie, because bowtie are cool.

would you believe me if I said she has a fez?

Wellllllll... you better let her answer that one...

"I was born like that, I don't see why so many people think I'm interested in 'tic-tac-toe' or other silly games like that."

Last edited by ~Static~ on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #151

Postby DancesWithSquids » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Dropping out due to personal reasons, but whoever wins can use this art I bought and the art I made.
I bought this from the user Kabber.
And I drew this one from scratch myself!
Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by DancesWithSquids on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

W ɪʟʟ Tʜ Bʀɪɢ

Hello! I'm DancesWithSquids
but you can call me Blu!
I'm a pretty shy person but
feel free to PM me about anything!
My Flight Rising / My DA / My Simas

Wʜɴ W ɪ

DancesWithSquids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Satiine » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✗o✗o✗o▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

username>> Hello, I'm Aquamariine! I currently own one deerssert.

name>> I absolutely fell in love with the name Khione for this deerssert. In Greek mythology, she is the goddess of snow and the daughter of the North wind. Khione's mother chose the name in the hopes that her daughter would grow to be elegant, refined, and knowledgable, just like the Greek goddess.

personality>> energetic ✗ caring ✗ independent ✗ passionate ✗ artistic
Khione is a genuinely sweet deerssert. She often puts the needs of others in front of her own, occasionally getting herself into trouble for the sake of friends, family, and even strangers. Serious, orderly business is not Khione's type of thing - she'd rather be burning off some of her bottomless energy and enjoying life with friends, or exercising her artistic skill. She is passionate about her hobbies, slightly rebellious, and independent. The deerssert she trusts most in the world is her mother. Sometimes though, Khione wonders if she can live up to the high expectations her mother has for her though. She has never let anyone know about her secret fears of not making her mother proud.

history>> Khione's childhood has been fairly happy, although slightly marred by the fact that her father died when she was just born. She doesn't remember him, but when she sees her friends with a happy, complete family, Khione desperately wishes that she had a father too. However, her agreeable and sparky personality has brought her plenty of friends, and a considerably small list of enemies - Khione never tolerates being pushed around, and makes this politely clear to anyone who tries to pick on her. Quite early on, she refused to be just another one of the crowd, and developed her own unique style. Her artistic skill has always been impressive, and as a hobby she loves sketching, or doing art projects.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✗o✗o✗o▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

favorite game>> As Khione prefers to be with other deersserts, the games she likes to play usually involve 2 or more players, and are fairly active. She dislikes computer and video games as staring at a screen for too long can make her eyes ache. Her favorite game is played with 3 to 5 others and involves a fair amount of technique - jacks. The game is played with rubber balls and jacks, which has six points (see above image). Khione has loved the game for as long as she can remember, and not just for the fun of playing it - she's been fascinated with the history of the game. Jacks can be dated back all the way to the Trojan War in the times of Ancient Greece. If Khione were asked to choose a second favorite game, she'd go with Four Square.

favorite candy>> Candied acai berries are Khione's favorite sweet treat. The best way Khione can describe their taste is like a blackberry, blueberry, and raspberry all combined in one with a chocolate aftertaste. They're delicious just by themselves, but Khione loves them best candied with a shiny layer of sugar on top.

birthday>> September 28th. She is a young deerssert.

zodiac sign>> Being born in late September, Khione's zodiac sign is Libra. ♎ Their element is air, and their key planet is Venus. Though Libra is the only sign that is neither animal or human (They are represented by a set of scales), they are among the most sociable. A Libra's greatest strength is their grace and charm in helping others, while a potential weakness is forgetting to take care of their own needs.

faithful pet>> When she was younger, Khione had been hurrying home on a rainy day when she found a kitten huddled nearby, mewing pitifully. Khione looked around for the kitten's mother, but after searching for a while and finding none, she decided to take the kitten home. Her mother was slightly reluctant to keep the little Siamese, but eventually consented to becoming the little Siamese's family. Khione named her Kazi, and they have been almost inseparable ever since.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✗o✗o✗o▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

fears>> One of her main fears is not being good enough, and letting down her mother. Khione strives to replicate everything her mother wants her to be, but sometimes she feels like anything but a refined and elegant young lady. ✗ Khione has a mild case of claustrophobia. She prefers open places and fresh clean air; being in a confined space will make her squirmy, uncomfortable, and slightly short of breath. ✗ Being alone and forgotten, cast away from the world is another one of Khione's fears. She can't imagine life without others around her.

greatest wishes and dreams>> Khione wants to live in a world where people understand each other. She dislikes being misunderstood strongly, or being in a situation where someone can't put themselves in your shoes. Another dream of Khione's is to one day have her own art exhibit.

art & khione>> A world without art would be unimaginable for Khione. Drawing, painting, crafting, and taking photos are all ways that Khione relaxes and lets out her feelings. Her art expresses the way she feels about events, her surroundings, and life in a way that words could never show. Khione has never had an art instructor, although she calls every picture she sees her teacher and has picked up many skills from just seeing examples.

more about khione>> Cake or cupcakes? ❝Tough… I'll say cupcakes.❞ Oil pastel or crayon? ❝It depends on what type of art I'm going for. Oil pastels are great for blending.❞ Grapes or raisins? ❝Hmm, I'll go with raisins.❞ Smoothies or juice? ❝Both!❞ Chocolate ice cream or vanilla? ❝Vanilla, with fresh acai berries on top. Yum.❞ Smart or sassy? ❝Both. I don't see why we can't be smart and sassy, quiet and bold.❞

theme song>> "Team" by Lorde.
I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air, so there
So all the cups got broke shards beneath our feet but it wasn’t my fault
And everyone’s competing for a love they won't receive
'Cause what this palace wants is release

the walk home>> Should I win Khione, she'd be a treasured deerssert forever. After winning my lovely first deerssert, Viktoria, I made a special thread to keep track of all my deersserts, their art, and their roleplays. Khione would certainly have her own place in this thread. I'd commission - and draw! - lots of art for her, and she'd definitely be in RPs. She encourages me to exercise my artistic ability and writing skills, something that I sometimes put off. Khione, Viktoria, and I would be quite a happy little group of three.

sketches of a fantasy life>> This website will partly be Khione's blog, and partly have more information on this beautiful deerssert. Click on the image below.

*note: Viktoria is a deerssert whom I own.

“Khione! Can you come to my place after school? I’ve got something so cool to show you.”
Khione lifted her head from her drawing to glance at her friend, tossing her hair away from her eyes. “I wish I could, but my mom told me to come home as soon as possible, a guest is coming over.”
“Oh, too bad. Maybe another day!” her friend said.
Nodding, Khione tucked her drawing away. “I’d love to.”
“Great, see you later!” Swapping jokes with another deerssert, Khione’s friend left.
A soft sigh escaped Khione as the room quieted down. There were lots of times when she loved the loud, busy bustle of a crowd and the casual, spirited banter, but today wasn't exactly one of those days. She wasn't sure why, maybe it was the pressing mystery and suspense of who the guest was. Or rather, the secret hopes Khione had of who it was. She hadn't confided in anyone yet, the chances were practically nonexistent.
“Hey!” a voice exclaimed.
Khione snapped around, finding herself face-to-face with her friend Viktoria. "Whoa there, you scared me!"
"Sorry," Viktoria said. "Got anything you're doing this afternoon?"
At the mention of this afternoon, Khione tightened up again. "Yeah. My mom said a guest was coming over."
"Any idea who?" Viktoria asked, idly playing with the string of pink pearls around her neck.
“My mom never told me,” Khione said truthfully, then stopped before blurting out. “Though I might have a faint idea, but it’s really unlikely…”
The two deersserts made their way out of the room. “Who do you think it is?” Viktoria asked.
Khione paused again, fidgeting awkwardly. Indecision tugged and pulled within her. After a moment, the side insisting that telling the truth was better won. “Well… I submitted a painting of mine to an art competition. I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try, and it was fun to do the painting.” Khione took a deep breath. “They said that the winner would be visited shortly before the results were officially announced, and the results are being announced tomorrow. I don’t think it is though, it couldn’t-”
“Oh, I’m positive you won!” Viktoria interrupted. “You’re the best artist around, how could you not?”
“There are lots of other great artists.” Khione shook her head. “I’m just dreaming, my painting was good but not nearly good enough to win.”
Viktoria stopped. “Don’t be ridiculous, Khi. I’m positive that you won, you’ll see when you get home today." She glanced at a nearby clock. "Oh, I have to go, but I’ll see you tomorrow as a newly proclaimed competition winner!”
Before Khione could protest at all, Viktoria had left, dissolving into the crowd.
She's got so much confidence in me, Khione thought. I wish I didn't have to let her down, but I truly don't believe I won.
-----------XOXO-----------
The moment Khione stepped into her home, Kazi, her adopted kitten, came scampering towards her, wearing a miffed expression on her face and a purple and blue bow around her neck. Laughing, Khione scooped Kazi up. "Hey there, you little rascal," she said fondly. "Did Mom try to pretty you up? You hate that bow, don't you?"
"Yes, she does." Khione looked up to see her mother, who was beaming for an unknown reason. "But now, Khione, I'd like you to meet our special guest." She stepped to a side, and a stag smiled brightly at Khione.
"I don't know you…" Khione said slowly. Realizing how rude she sounded, she hurriedly corrected herself. "I'm sorry, I mean, could I get your name?"
He laughed. "Not a problem. I'm the representative of the art museum you submitted your painting to. I'm happy to announce that you were chosen as the winner!"
"Oh," Khione said. "Oh!" She felt like her heart was lifting up with a thrilling speed, carrying all her hopes and dreams to reality. "I… I'm so privileged to have won. I really can't believe it, I just…"
Khione's mother's smile grew wider, if that could even be possible. "Quite an exciting shock, isn't it? Let's get to the dining room and discuss everything where we can sit."
Khione paused before she entered the dining room and looked at her mother. "Mom," she said, her eyes shining. "Thank you so much for supporting me, and for… just everything. I love you."
"I love you too," her mother responded softly. "Dreams do come true, don't they?"

(drawn by maple.leaf)
All art except for the pixel headshot and things
to do with Kazi will go to the chosen owner.

✗o✗o - by me
Recycled Renovation (blog art) - by me
Kazi - by me
Violet Sunset (read more about this piece on Khione's blog) - by me
Image - Transparent pixel art of Kazi, as described in the story wearing a bow and a miffed expression, by me
Image - Pixel art headshot of Khione, by me

Images belong to their rightful owners.
Art is credited to their rightful owners.

Thank you to Kaizoku for being an amazing artist and creating this deerssert for us to adopt! I've had tons of fun drawing all the art, making the website, and coding my form.
Good luck to everyone who entered! ✗o✗o
Last edited by Satiine on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 am, edited 15 times in total.

hi, i'm satiine! really
just your everyday girl
who likes reading, tv shows, and art. feel
free to message me!

deviantart flight rising
Satiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 pm

user name: charboo
name: Martha
Personality: Martha can be one of the most lazy of creatures when it comes to video games and Netflix. She can spend hours on end just sitting there, but when she feels like hanging out with friends, see can be one of the most energetic of creatures. She is hind, thoughtful, and have bit of an attitude when she loses a game.
favorite game(S):
-one of them is a relaxing, beautiful game made by "that game company". It is called, Journey. She love the colors and the setting, plus the music. This is her game she cools off on.
-another is a futuristic racing game, that is Fast action and fun made by "Sony Liverpool". It is called Wipeout HD FURY. She loves the intense racing and speed, plus the graphics she loves. This is the game she uses to pass her time on.Image
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vayentha » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 pm

- Minerva
- Female
- Noughts & Crosses - otherwise known as "Tic-Tac-Toe"

reserved
mostly inactive, 2010 player
Vayentha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valute » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Name:
WIP
Favourite Game and Why:
Hide and seek /)u(\
The Other Art Gallery - link - link - link
Valute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Name:
Azul (Blue in Spanish <3)
Favourite game and why:
She loves playing Tic Tac Toe and is brilliant at it. The symbols matches her marks perfectly!
Last edited by appi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
do you like omelettes?
appi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Dropping out, good luck everyone! :3.

Name:

Res <33
Last edited by Rexodus on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 am

Name: Highever

Where the name originates: The name comes from the game Dragon Age Origins. It is the name of an area in the country of Ferelden. The Cousland family occupy the castle along with numerous guards and servants along with the occasional important guest.

Favorite Game and Why: Highever enjoys video games more than physical games but if forced to pick a favorite non video game I suppose he would go with Hide and Seek. He prefers hiding rather than seeking and generally if playing in a familiar area he will know the absolute best places to hide and will most of the time remain unfound.

Sexuality: He doesn't really swing for either team since most of the time he merely remains out of the way until a game of hide and seek is announced. So not much interaction with others of either gender

Personality: Highever is a rather quiet Deerssert. He keeps mainly to himself and enjoys the serenity of nature. By no means is he antisocial, just reserved and composed. He always plays it civil not being one to lose his temper over trivial things, like loosing a game or something not going quite the way he wants.

Other info: While his body is marked by games of naughts and crosses, Highever actually loathes the game.
He enjoys many different types of music. Drum and base is a particular favorite of his. He enjoys a good game of Werewolf as well.

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Birth Stone: Turquoise

Birth Element: Fire

WIP
Please do not take Hide and Seek to use in your own form.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me