Based on Click to view
Artist Swurk [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
61 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #326 Winner on page 13

Postby Swurk » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 am

He does have edited hair

Please do not post a form if you don't plan on finishing it!

To try out please fill out the form that will be placed below.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Favorite place and why;; { 500 words }
Personality;; { 550 words }
Poem;;
Art;;
Extra;;

You're allowed ONE extra, it may be anything and if it's writing keep it under 700 words, you may add this onto other categories to make them longer or use them for something else entirely. Art is unlimited but keep it reasonable please, I don't want to look through a hundred pieces of art. Poem can be about anything, how he feels about something what he likes to do, whatever, use your imagination.
You may NOT use any art made previous to this competition for the competition

If you have any other questions please PM me and I'll answer as soon as possible.

End date; Around April 1st

Hex Codes
#87C719
#C3F900 - #C3F900
#4B973C
#E2FCDF - #E2FCDF
#C9FB28 - #C9FB28
Last edited by Swurk on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swurk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #326 READOPTION

Postby yenneii » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 am

Edit ;;
I want to give other people a chance.
Good luck guys!
Last edited by yenneii on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
yenneii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blueh » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am

Username;;
Name;;
Favorite place and why;; { 500 words }
Personality;; { 550 words }
Poem;;
Art;;
Extra;;
THIS BOY IS AHH

my reptiles (aka my personal pets)
1.1 Uromastyx geyri, 3.1 Uromastyx ornata, 1.0 Uromastyx acanthinurus nigriventris, 2.0 piebald ball pythons, 1.0 puma ball python

i study lizards & bugs and like animals

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
blueh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

Username;;
Poison Wolf

Name;;
Dziban- pronounced Zee-ban, it is a Latin word meaning 'the two jackals.' It is also the Psi (23d letter of the Greek alphabet) star of the constellation Draco, the dragon, which is Dziban's favourite star. His nicknames are Zee and Bane.

Favourite place and why;;
Dziban's favourite place is a place he found himself when he was but a pup. He was lost in the forest near where he lived, bored, hot, tired, and quite upset at being suddenly alone after he had been playing a game of hide and seek with his brother, Finnegan. When all of a sudden he came out of the woods and into a large circular clearing. The hard, leaf-littered ground underpaw soon turned into a velvety soft field of clovers- and not just any clovers, but four-leafed clovers. He was in awe. A tiny steam ran though the clearing, and he was able to quench his burning thirst with icy-cold mountain runoff. He lay there in the clovers that day, breathing in their scent and making wishes, surprisingly happy and content despite being all alone. Every time he is troubled, stressed, or upset he will go there, lay in the clovers and watch the sky. He has a love for stargazing and watching clouds, and this place is where all that got started. It never storms in his lucky field of clovers. It relaxes him and makes him happy and clear-headed again. Despite his hatred and fear of being alone, he has never showed his special place with anyone besides his brother, Finnegan. It was Finn who first found him after he had been lost. Dziban loves his brother dearly, even if he does get occasionally annoyed with him, and so he showed Finn his hideaway, as long as he never told anyone, and to the best of Dziban's knowledge, he never has. He hopes to someday bring his mate and their children there to enjoy the place, but for now he doesn't want anyone else knowing about this place- he doesn't want it ruined.

"Zee? Dziban? Where are you!?"
Finnegan's voice drifted out faintly through the underbrush, but Dziban pretended he couldn't hear him. Normally, he would be freaking out or at least upset about being alone for so long, but right now he was perfectly happy, his green coat blending in with the four leafed clovers under his back. He smiled, turning his face to the sun, he let the clover in his paws drop, just enjoying the sunshine. He rolled over onto his belly, sticking his muzzle in the cool, sweet-scented flowers. This place is amazing... He thought, watching a bumblebee buzz past.
"Dziban? Hey! Dziban!" His brother, Finn bounded from the bushes with a semi-annoyed look on his face. "There you are. You're- Hey, you're not crying," His brother noted in surprise.
Dziban smiled at him. "I like this place," he said quietly, blinking. "I claimed it!" He said, sticking his tongue out at his brother, who rolled his eyes.
"You can have it," he retorted with a snort, seemingly unaffected by the magic of the place.
"Please keep it a secret... Brother?" Zee whispered with big eyes.
His brother sighed.
"Alright, but let's go home now."
"Okay, brother." Zee smiled, following him back home.
(500 words)

Personality;;
Dziban is a Leo. His original 'birth' date was July 28th of 2013.
The lion is the symbol for this sign because the lion embodies the best characteristics of the leo; proud, regal, relaxed, and in charge. Leo people know they are in charge, even when it may seem outwardly that they are not. Leo signs tend to like relaxation, preferably someplace warm and comfortable. Leo likes the big picture, not the small details and fine print. Things that are too complicated, involved, or boring, they have no patience for. They are natural leaders and don’t often do well in situations where they have to take orders from others.
Love is king to a leo. To love and be loved is a driving motivation for this sign. Leos, not unlike the lion of a pride, need to be adored. If they are ignored or go unrecognized for some contribution they will feel hurt. All leos like to know that they have been seen and appreciated. Fire signs, like Leo, are warm, bright individuals that use that energy and warmth to draw people to them. When the right balance is struck with a leo, those around this sign will feel as loved and appreciated as the leo in their midst.

Upside: Leo tend to be honest and decent people, opting to do the right thing regardless of the situation. They love organization so that they can find their ‘things’. Leos love material goods and luxury and want those that they love to experience this wealth as well. Leo are generally accepting of everyone initially and make decent, lasting relationships.

Downside: Leo have a great sense of self-worth which can cross the line into arrogance. Leo can tend toward extravagance if they are not satisfied with what they have. Because they like to be in charge, they can often become smothering to their mates and friends, which may leave them alone (which Leo hates). Divorce and loss are devastating to this sign as they are all about the community and family.

Dziban takes on all of these characteristics. However, Dziban also encompasses traits of the Jackal- his namesake. Like the Jackal, Dziban is quite cowardly without a friend with him. Jackals live in groups of two, and if they are separated they will howl to each other.The most defining trait of jackals is similar to hyenas. Jackals and hyenas are both scavengers, following predators such as lions, or seeking out circling vultures. They feast on carrion. Jackals are basically natures clean-up crew by keeping the environment clear of rotting meat. While Dziban does not eat rotting meat, he is very meticulous and neat, even cleaning up after others. He hates being alone, and he could have what you might consider "abandonment issues."
Dziban also happens to be, or at least he believes he is, very lucky. He puts it down to the fact that he is always surrounded by four-leaf clovers and shooting stars. Needless to say, he's highly superstitious and you might even catch him sneakily putting out garlic to ward off the vampires.
Dziban is also a slight flirt, he likes to charm the ladies while not putting too much investment into the relationship, unless he's genuinely interested.
(550 words)

Poem;;
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.
- William Shakespeare, Love Sonnet 18

Art;;
(It is still 8 where I am at.. I hope I am not too late ;;)

Questions;;
(All taken from the FanClub)

What is a strange hobby that your kia does?
He collects pretty pebbles and arranges them in perfect rows on his bookcases

What time does your kia normally go to bed?
He doesn't have a concrete schedule, it just depends what time he needs to wake up

Does your Kia have any disorders? Ex. Depression, bipolar.
His abandonment issues, OCD, a touch of ADHD

What does your kia cherish the most?
His friends, and his field of clovers

Whats your kia's biggest mistake?
He decided to run away when he was a teen

Does your Kia have a hateful side? if so, when does it come out?
Yes. He hates it when he sees someone being bullies, and he'll go psycho on the bully.

If your Kiamara could be transported into any show/movie, what would it be and why?
Harry Potter- he's a huge Potterhead. He supports Gryffindor, though he likes Slytherin's colours better. He'd want to go because magic is the best thing ever to him.

What is one silly quirk your Kiamara has?
He has a weird accent on a select few words, and one of them is 'toilet.' He pronounces it 'Tay-lot'

Best feature about your Kia:
Personality-wise, his willingness to help others. Design-wise, his eyes<3

What if your kia was lost in the wilderness, what would they do?
He's been lost in the woods before. He wanders around til he's tired and then waits for someone to find him.

What planet would your Kia(s) want to visit most?
He can't decide, but he'd like to go to one of those super-far-off ones that can hold Earth-like life.

How does your Kia blow off steam?
Either throws a tantrum, plays a violent video game, or he goes to his clover field to calm down.

Does your Kia have any regrets?
He regrets his decision to run away- he ended up coming back, but he still feels awful about it.

Does your kia have a favorite artist?(regarding anything from literature to music)
He loves Shakespeare the most, though J.K Rowling is easily second place.

What would your Kiamara do/think if it became the size of a microkia?
"Ahh... AHHHHH! My organisation! EVERYTHING HAS TO BE REORDERED. I CAN'T REACH IT."

Given the choice, what fictional realm (if any) Would your kia travel to?
Harry Potter realm, because he's become totally obsessed with it and he wants to use magic.

What is your kia's favorite kind of candy?
"Do Thin Mints count?"
He loves sour gummy worms

What bird represents your kia the best?
A peacock...

What would your kia do with a billion dollars?
Probably spend it all impressing ladies and getting random things he enjoys.

What's your kia's favorite thing to do on a holiday away from school/work?
Go to his little clover patch and stargaze or watch the clouds.

How do you imagine your kia's voice to be like?
Hmm, on the higher side for a male, but still pretty manly. A faint Irish accent and a smooth way with his words

How would your Kia imagine as a "dream love"?
Someone who can put up with his flaws and enjoy his good side, but also someone who doesn't mind his overprotectiveness.

Does your Kiamara envy another, or wish they could be someone else?
Sometimes, yes. He doesn't like how insecure he becomes without others, so he often wishes he could be a 'loner.'

What is your kiamara's favorite kind of sandwich?
Double-decker club, with three kinds of meat and barely any veggies, and lots of pepper and mayonnaise.

How does your kiamara feel about kids?
He loves them, he likes to play with them... Just as long as they don't touch his stuff, of course.

What nationality is your Kia?
"Kiss me, I'm Irish!"

If your Kia could go anywhere in the world, where would they go?
His dream would be to go to Alaska and see the Northern Lights, and he really wants to go to Paris and climb the Eiffel Tower.

Are your Kia's into anything that we know ie. Pokemon, Harry Potter, Hobbit?
He's a huge Pottermore. He has all the books, movies, posters, figurines, memorabilia, and a very extensive knowledge.
(700 words)
Last edited by Poison Wolf on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 am

I will be watching this :V
      if anyone would like to use Finn, his RU, pm me.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grizzly Bear. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:33 am

Reserve!
Grizzly Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 am

mark, such mark, wow c:
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 am

this boy ;D; stalkinggg
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.: Slyme -- The Slick and Sly Kia :.

Postby Audria » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

username;;
Hello, I'm Santa Claws!
It's a real pleasure to meet you vuv
I'm currently a non-owner, and I would love to call this Kia my own!

name;;
I would name this beautiful boy Slyme, a combination if 'Sly' and 'Slime'!
Since he is very sly and he looks quite a bit like slime!
Oh, my names are so odd xD

favorite place and why;; {27 so far / 500 words}
Slyme's favorite place is his room.
He absolutely adores it -- his dark green laptop, his turquoise, fluffy, comfortable bed, his squishy green spin chair -- nothing could be better!
elaborate on dis later c;

personality;; { / 550 words }
Slyme is an extremely sly Kia, as well as very quiet.
ELAB

Anti-social...
ELAB

Prankster...
ELABBBB

poem;;
makes poem nao

art;;
10 piecesssss or 15 nun;;

extra {best friend forever};;
Slyme's best friend ever is ____
gOES tO fIND kIAS lIKE hIM OMG

Rrrrreserve ;a;
gorg bb
Last edited by Audria on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 am

Reserve uwu
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me