Artist r e n [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chi Chi #9

Postby r e n » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am

I HAVE GOT A SECRET

My first Chi Chi as a test artist //Q u Q//
    Loosely based of a hoodie { here, if you were wondering. } which I really really want <3

To adopt this girlie, tell me her name, and a secret!
    It could be a secret about her, one she knows, or - well - whatever, really!
    Interpret that section of the form how you wish. You can write, do some art, or even a poem or short story about the secret.
    No extras, but you can pretty it up if you wish.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Secret:

Ends on the 25th 6v6 That's one week from now. Good luck!

AND IM NOT AFRAID TO KEEP IT

The timer is wrong Q - Q
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chi Chi #9

Postby Sugar Buck » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 am

Username: *ShiverTheVenomWolf*
Name: Liela
Secret: She is a toxic elemental. One touch and she can kill whatever she touches.

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spastic Tigress » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Username: Spastic Tigress
    Name: Lucille
    Secret: She has a collection, and her reason for it isn't something she's really proud of, hence it's being a secret.
    Stowed away somewhere is a large collection of ribbon and scraps of cloth. The majority, should you ever glimpse her stash, is of a dark, but still colorful, hue. Mingled in are pastels and neons, but it's not the color choice or even the fact that it's fabric that has Lucille keeping this collection a secret. Long ago, when she was just a little puff, Lucille saw strands of ribbon elegantly woven into the back of a corset. It was a beautiful, steel-boned sort of thing, and unable to keep her paws to herself, Lucy snatched the lace right from the back of the corset. Now whenever she sees a fabric or ribbon that she likes, usually darker shades, she can't help but steal them (or tear off a sample) for her collection. So, perhaps not the most devious secret to have, but the way people think of her, her kleptomania being found out could only lead to bad things.

-----------------------------------------------------
♬ “ …and I wonder if Beethoven held his breath
the first time his fingers touched the keys the same way a
soldier holds his breath the first time his finger clicks the
trigger. We all have different reasons for forgetting to
breathe.
” ♪
— Andrea Gibson

-----------------------------------------------------
Saudade - A Portuguese word meaning, "a deep, emotional state of nostalgic longing
for an absent something or someone that one loves."

Spastic Tigress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Ballad of Mona Lisa

Postby jojivlogs » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Username;; nochrisstop
Name;; louisa
Secret;; louisa has a bad temper. she can get worked up enough to strike because somebody said her fur was messy. so you can imagine the compelling rage she felt when somebody attacked her. she was merely walking home when somebody - she never bothered to check what they looked like - punched her in the back and held her against a wall, shouting something along the lines of 'give me your money,' though their words were slurred, and they'd probably had too much to drink. she didn't do anything dangerous at first, just asked them to get off her and go back to wherever they came from. when they ignored her, she simply took the knife they were holding and held the blade at her attacker's neck. she asked them to get off her once more, but they ignored her. she slit their throat, felt the warm blood splash onto her dress, heard the brief scream which was soon silenced, as their body went limp. Louisa left the body and walked home, still clutching the blood covered knife. Louisa never felt guilty, and in fact still carries around that knife. she understands that if someone found out that she would be jailed, so she keeps it a secret. and its probably not surprising that her attacker wasn't the only one she has killed before.
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxxxxxx

max , he/him , storage , customs
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    to be in someone’s mind. to have complete
    control. it’s like the thrill of being near the
    executioner’s switch. knowing that at any
    moment, you could throw it, but knowing you
    never will… but you could, never isn’t the
    right word, because i could… and i might…
    i probably will.
jojivlogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 pm

: : U S E R N A M E : :
~Chernobyl~ <Cher>
: : N A M E : :
Samantha <Sam>
: : S E C R E T : :
Sam is just your average ordinary Chi-Chi Panda... or so you thought. Come to think of it, it did seem a little strange when you saw her the other night sneaking around the outskirts of town with a strangely large bag, or that one time where you could have sworn you saw her nose twitch.
She owns a very old twig broom, a wide selection of black, purple, or blue velvet cloaks with glitter on them, and various gothic gowns for different occasions... including one with a crescent moon on it. Her room is the average gothic themed, but she has an odd collection of candles, and thousands of jars filled with herbs and minerals, some you've never even heard of.
She has a special members card for that store Myths & Maidens you tend to shop at sometimes because of their books on Wiccan Cooking and the beautiful crystal jewelry and such... but she really gets into buying this stuff more than your average Wiccan.
On clear nights, you can see her house light ablaze from the inside with candlelight, and hear eerie music, mostly by Loreena McKennitt and Celtic Women.
She used to seem so normal, until you've started noticing these little strange happenings. So what is her secret? Why, she's a witch of course! Kind of like Samantha on Bewitched... only better and much more awesome.
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:21 am

Bump?
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e n » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:30 am

Congratulations Spastic Tigress.

Remember; normal Chi chi pandas cant have magic, so they wont be radioactive or be witches. Special Chi Chis, like #100 or #25 might have 'powers' of some sort.
╔════════════ © ═══════════╗
PansexualX They Them pronouns
Call me Mica
Call me your King

x Master x irl friend x irl friend x

my deviantart / my tumblr {language warning}
╚══════════════════════════╝
Image Image
r e n

My pets
My items
My wishlist