Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Laika (My Taiko)

Postby OreoWolf03 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 pm

What is a Takio?:
Taikos, a species named so for the taiko-like noises
their wing beats create, is an open species created by
Pine.. The link to it will be in the "Other Information"
section of this post, so be sure to check it out!

About this picture: This is my new Taiko, Laika, who is indeed a female. I saw this open species and just had to make one so here she is!

My thoughts about the picture: Umm this took quite a bit, considering I had to make up ideas on the spot, but I like how it came out. I had a lot of fun making my own Takio though, it was cool to experiment with designs and such and take a step out of my comfort zone. As you can probably tell, my three primary colors are blue, black, and white which is on a lot of my pictures cause I like those colors best and they always work best together, in my opinion. The timer is most likely a liar because I did a lot of things while I had this open. Overall, I like how it turned out and the species is very beautiful so I will most likely be making more!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Information:

Laika (c) Me

The Takio species was created by: Pine. (The species is absolutely, fantastically, beautiful! You did an amazing job!)

Link to species:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2200665
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
(I will mostly post colored in editables because even though I am an artist, I can only draw fairly well on paper. I don't have a tablet, just a mouse, so drawing is very hard on here. Maybe when or if I get a tablet, I will post my own drawings, but for now, just colored in editables.)

I am usually pretty active
on this site, so feel free
to send a message or
trade with me.

OreoWolf03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me