Based on Click to view
Artist .Vetinater. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pommie #65

Postby .Vetinater. » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:33 am

Pomeranian #65

This little female is very intent on making a good impression it seems.
She seems eager to please and is very playful; but there is nothing she loves more than a good snuggle.
<3

Special note: Her left eye has a little streak of blue in it.

See the puppy's markings with out shading: xxx

Based on: Nothing in particular;

Owner: Dauntlessredpanda
Name: Smokee
Description: Blue merle coat with black nose and paw pads. Brown eyes (though the left eye has a tiny streak of blue in it).
Type: N/A
Children: None.

~
Last edited by .Vetinater. on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pommie #65 - UFA!

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 am

Username: ~Willow
Name: Jessie
What do you see her doing in her future with you?: Isee her being my snuggle buddy. Going everywhere with me and just being my best friend. WiP
Extras: WiP

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dauntlessredpanda » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:52 am

Username:
Dauntlessredpanda
Name:
Smokee
What do you see her doing in her future with you?:
If I adopt Smokee, then every day we can, we will go on long walks around the park, maybe letting her off the leash for a little bit when no one else is around so that she could chase birds and squirrels and just do whatever she wants. We will also go shopping at pet stores and let her choose her favorite toys, and play with them whenever she wants. When I get home from what I am doing that day, I will take her out to the backyard, and we will run around and play fetch for as long as she wants to, then we will go inside and cuddled on the couch and watch TV.
Extras:
Last edited by Dauntlessredpanda on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
hello! I love to roleplay, so if you have any warrior roleplays or MLP roleplays that you want me to join, please ask me! Also, I am up for any 1x1 roleplays!

Ok, so me and midnight_xwee are friends, so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Don't mess with her or I'll make you die of showing you adorable red panda pictures.
Dauntlessredpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blondeIrishGreenEyes » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:07 pm

Username: BlondeIrishGreenEyes
Name: Scar
What do you see her doing in her future with you?: I would go shopping with her and take her to alot of caring centres to protect her from being ill :) I see her and i getting new clothes for her <3 ( I love shopping -.- ) And i also see me do anything for her because i always wanted a dog my whole life but my mum would never ever let me (or my dad)... :roll: so yea I can see me taking great care of her including tickling her in the tummy, neck and doing what she would like to but i won't give much human food because that can make dogs really sick :( MY BFF ! <3 Watching movies together on the sofa and on bean bags
Extras: Thank you and hope you liked my story :) It would be awesome if i got hold of a really cute (realistic looking) puppy! :P If i did get this lovely, I would just literally throw my computer!! But all the best for the others and bye byeeee -
Last edited by blondeIrishGreenEyes on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blondeIrishGreenEyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Username: Kaylee~
Name: Altair
Extras:

Reserve~
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

Username: Pokechu12
Name: Sapphire
What do you see her doing in her future with you?: Sapphire happens to be my new characters dog. So, I'll let her take care of this~

charell wrote:I've always loved small fluffy dogs, and I'm currently looking for one! I was thinking of a Japanese or German Spitz, but this Pomeranian has really caught my eye. I happen to be an honours student at a boarding school, but I won't let that stop me. Plus, I highly doubt she'll be found during my school days. She'll be getting a half an hourish walk a day, and maybe longer on weekends when I get to have free time. Depending on which type of fur she'll develop, I might train her as a show dog- if she's ok with it. I'm thinking of getting another dog around a Pom's size, as I'm also applying to adopt a Japanese Spitz female dog. Hopefully they'll get along- they do have to share a room!

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dauntlessredpanda » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:30 am

Good luck everyone!! Also to you .Vet.!
hello! I love to roleplay, so if you have any warrior roleplays or MLP roleplays that you want me to join, please ask me! Also, I am up for any 1x1 roleplays!

Ok, so me and midnight_xwee are friends, so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Don't mess with her or I'll make you die of showing you adorable red panda pictures.
Dauntlessredpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vetinater. » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:27 pm

I've decided on extending the ending date another week, and thus this shall end on March 9th instead. c:
So that way you all can finish all your forms, and I can welcome anyone else who wants to adopt this cutie. <3
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Username:
Name:
Extras:
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 am

Username: olivionary
    Name: Kimberly
    What do you see her doing in her future with you?: I would definitely use her in a Children story about a Great Dane. I will be making and ordering loads of art of her as well as writing. If I find a Kennel DARPG, I may join her up and will generally just love her.
    Extras:
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery