Winter Tracker by DoctorDraca

Based on Click to view
Artist DoctorDraca [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Winter Tracker

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 am

A tracker dog that feels best at home in cold, snowy areas.

I'll leave this one up for a while, and I'll eventually pick a form so this critter will go to a lucky someone.

TAKEN by Luckytricksy
Last edited by DoctorDraca on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter Tracker

Postby Reirae » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:09 am

Name you wish to give it: Meili ( Female Chinese name meaning beautiful and graceful.)
Reason you want it: The design is gorgeous, and the species is a very interesting one. The winter tracker sounds a bit like me i guess, since i'm not very comfortable in hot weather and prefer the cold. I'm in love with all of my characters, and would love to welcome in this one :) It looks just perfect.
Anything other info you want to give: I would never say i made her design. You'd get full credit for it. I would take very good care of her too, like all of my other characters. I'll keep her species as a winter tracker dog and will keep the design as it is.

This form might be edited over the next few hours so i can add more info ^^
Last edited by Reirae on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| ace | isfj-a/istj-a | virgo | true neutral | she/her |

Hello, I'm Reirae! I've been on CS for 8 years but have stopped collecting adoptables now. I love computers and am currently studying computer science. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat! I'm almost always available and would love to know more of the people on here n_n
Reirae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angel with a Shotgun » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 pm

Name you wish to give it: Violet Streak
Reason you want it: The design is beautiful, and she would fit nicely among my characters .
Any other info you want to give:I would make/get art of her, and not let her sit collecting dust. I would keep her species as a winter tracker dog, and wouldput her in my future character thread. :D
Angel with a Shotgun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhyur » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Name you wish to give it: Froth
Reason you want it: I would like this pet because i absolutley adore the color purple and in my mind i think of this dog like a tricked out saintbernard. I will use this pet as one of MY charries and keep the species you created. Im a big fan of science fiction, forensics, and mysteries. I also love the winter season! Everyday in the winter i go outside to engoy the snow and chilly air! This is like an early Christmas present. I Promise to never abondon, resell , take credit or forget about this tracker dog EVER!
Any other info you want to give: N/A Enough Said...
Last edited by Rhyur on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
i made this account when i was 11 and it will forever remain a mystery as to why no one murdered me for obsessive use of XD
Rhyur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Name you wish to give it: Drifter
Reason you want it: Ok first of I must say, wow I just adore the design....and it reminds me of anubis Im a die hard anubis lover!!!!!!! Plus he fits so well with all my other creatures. Gotta say I LOVE the tongue, I have a weakness for long slithery tongues.
Any other info you want to give:
If I do win would be ok the post fanart of on my Fur Affinity account? Of course I would credit you!
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not me nope » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Name you wish to give it: Nox
Reason you want it: i absouloutly luffthe desighn also, the colours go pefect together! I LOVE DOGS THAT LIKE COLD, SNOWY AREAS because they always feel spiecal, it gives me that small tingle that makes me feel happy. :)
Any other info you want to give:if i do win, ill give full credit in my sig, and i will not change her design, i will ask and pay pets for art of her from almost anyone. i will not forget about her ever.im makking a new charactor thread and she will go up first. im dying to get her...

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS BECCA~ASH

All I want is nothing more,
To see you knocking at my door,
'Cause if I could see your face once more,
I would die a happy man I'm sure.

~ Kodaline (All I Want)
Not me nope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:15 pm

luckytricksy wrote:Name you wish to give it: Buero
Reason you want it: I would like this pet because i absolutley adore the color purple and in my mind i think of this dog like a tricked out saintbernard. I will use this pet as one of MY charries and keep the species you created. Im a big fan of science fiction, forensics, and mysteries. I also love the winter season! Everyday in the winter i go outside to engoy the snow and chilly air! This is like an early Christmas present. I Promise to never abondon, resell , take credit or forget about this tracker dog EVER!
Any other info you want to give: N/A Enough Said...

It's hard to choose among all these nice forms so I chose one at random to make it fair. Congrats on the dog, Luckytricksy. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me