Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Spider Lily ~ By Kat by Kat

Artist Kat [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spider Lily ~ By Kat

Postby Kat » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 am

Finally finished but I'm not at all happy with it. I messed up big time, forgetting about the second tree I started and now I can't complete it because its all one layer...

Oh well. Here it is anyways. Its Spider Lily from my series. Forgot to draw her horn as well but it doesn't really matter. She can grow her wings and horn at will so I guess she decided just to have her wings out. lol

Comments and criticism are welcome. I won't be offended. :)
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spider Lily ~ By Kat

Postby Hana-Desu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 am

It's head is kinda small, but other then that it's very pretty
Epic RP with pickles! Epic Wolf RP with tomatoes! OMG A DRAWY THINGY!!! WITH POTATOES!!!
90% of the people who read warriors would go insane if Warrior Cat books ended. 10% of the people would cheer and throw a party. If you are the 90% who would scream at the people partying and throw something at them, copy and paste this in your siggy.
99% of girls would cry if Justin Beiber died 1% of them would PARTY!!! If your one of the 1% add this to your siggie.

90% of people would freak if Dragon ball z ended the 10% would party if you are the 10% then copy and paste this as you siggy.

Hey bloop, umm I havn't been on in a while from my mom hogging stuff. The only reason i'm on now is cuz im at a friends house.... Soooo I wont be on alot.... Poo.
Hana-Desu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulf 714 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

This is very pretty :thumbup:
Wulf 714

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madame Butterfly » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Very pretty! You've got great style! The background needs some work, though I love the vines. However I really am charmed by that beautiful winged horse <3 And the colors all work well together!
Madame Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me