Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Deer lineart up for auction, an unpaid commission by Equid Phantasm

Artist Equid Phantasm [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deer lineart up for auction, an unpaid commission

Postby Equid Phantasm » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:42 am

This concept is not for sale. I am doing a cash commission for Sassy on Furry Paws and this is their concept.

Do NOT attempt to steal, there is a hidden watermark for my own protection.

Hey there. I was doing this for an art commission on Furry Paws some time ago, but the user never replied and never picked up their art, so without the orb in the antlers (Unless you own that species and I don't know where the deer with orbs are located), there is this deer lineart just sitting here.

I'd like to offer it to the highest bidder and I'll complete it in forum style with a color, shading and highlighting layer. In the future I would be open to making accessories for the end buyer as long as each new layer/accessory/feature, etc is paid for in new pets.

I'm going to try to re-size it just slightly smaller so that the hooves can be drawn in as well unless the end user would like to have grass in the place of hooves.

I hate art that sits around not being used and since I need to focus more on Deviant, I am clearing out unused art on CS.

Let the bidding begin. Note, I need a set of last store avacorns for my daughter. (The ones before the cheetas)

Bids:

Equid

Last bumped by Equid Phantasm on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:42 am.
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me