Based on Click to view
Artist .Vetinater. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#7 - Kittens! - Adopted.

Postby .Vetinater. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 pm

♡ What is Forever-Chance ResQ all about? ♥

Forever-Chance ResQ is an animal rescue center, dedicated to adopting out a wide variety of critters, both large and small. Some of the animals brought to us have had a rough past, while a few were picked up off the street. Still others were former pets but the previous owners could not maintain their upkeep, thus surrendering the animals here. Each animal that is brought to FCR goes through a rehabilitation program which assesses their individual needs, strengths, and weaknesses. But no matter their background or history, all of the animals here are looking for a new home, where they will be loved unconditionally and forever. Will you adopt one of them, giving them a "forever-chance"?

Forever-Chance ResQ is dedicated to finding the perfect home for each individual creature, and we encourage potential adopters to be 'picky' about which pet you chose to try out for. c: Do not collect these guys like other adoption places here on CS. We wish our animals to be adopted out to caring and dedicated new owners. So please, do not try out for an animal unless you would surely be interested adopting.

About these Animals
██ ███ ██████ ████████████████████████████████ ██████ ███ ██
This litter of kittens, along with their mama, were rescued from a life on the streets. A kind-hearted woman befriended the pregnant-mother cat and eventually was able to take her to FCResQ for some help. We took a few weeks to give then mamma-cat some TLC, and soon a litter of three adorable kittens were born! Now the kittens are old enough to be adopted out to loving homes. Their mother will be adopted out separately.
It is estimated that the kittens are part Munchkin, due to their shorter legs.
The green boy is very special. He is a calico, and about 99% of the time calico cats are born female. He is a rare exception! (However he will be unable to breed when he becomes an adult.)
Here is their un-shaded reference: XXX

~

The GREEN kitten is now owned by Munin, with the name "Seven".
I love it when users include stories in their forms, and being a writer myself, I understand what thoughtful detail goes into them. c: Seven's little story was heart-warming and simply adorable. It was a pleasure reading your form. <3

The PINK kitten is now owned by WajaGirl, with the name "Pearl".
Even though you didn't have any extra stuff in your form, it is the name you gave this little sweet-pea that won me over. <3 Pearl. It was priceless.

The PURPLE kitten is now owned by The Blu Kittu, with the name "Joyce".
The phrases you used in Joy's story... like "purring as a little motor-boat".. they made me smile to myself. It was all a pleasure to read, touching, and heart-warming. ;v; Very well done. I hope you enjoy your sweet little kitten~ <3

~
Last edited by .Vetinater. on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
.Vetinater.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7 - Kittens! - Up for Adoption.

Postby Novi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Username: Raff
Why do I want him: ---
Use: ---
---
His Name: Rollo
Nicknames: Rol, Roly-Poly, Lo.
Tell me a bit about him: ---
How will you take care of him: ---
Extras (optional): ---
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Username: Kaylee~

Her Name: Annibelle. I thought the name Annibell really fit the beautiful coat and gender. (Tortoiseshell?)

Tell me a bit about her: Annibell is a very sweet kitten. She may come off shy at first, but once you get to know her, she is very playful, and surprisingly vocal.

How will you take care of her: I would defiantly use her as a cat char, as I don't have many and would love her to be added to the char family. I will also order and draw a lot of art of her.

Extras (optional): None~ (Maybe art ;)
Last edited by dogish on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Okay I'm dropping out, I fell for mama cat. So cute and unique little family!
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 pm

{Internal Blackout} wrote:Reserved for pink girl..

I have a question, and I don't want to sound rude, but I thought Calico cats could only be females. Am I mistaken?

I hope i'm not being rude either or mini-moding, but actually very few male cats can be Calico :)
But yes,about 98-99% Calico cats are females :)
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dauntlessredpanda » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Username:
Dauntlessredpanda
Her Name:
Bunny
Reason For Name:
The reason I chose the name Bunny is for her cute, small appearance. I also picked this name for her because when I found her, she wouldn't leave her stuffed rabbit's side.
Tell me a bit about her:
Bunny is very shy around people and cats she doesn't know, and around her owner, she is mostly calm and loves to sleep in your lap. She can also be very sneaky. If you are not paying attention, she will sneak around the corner, crouching down like you are her prey, then she pounces! After she bites your leg for a few seconds, she then licks the spot she bit, making sure you are alright and know that she doesn't mean to hurt you. Her favorite toy is a small rabbit stuffed animal. She is very protective of it, and likes to carry by its neck like it is her kitten, then "grooms" her to make sure her rabbit is pretty and well taken care of.
How will you take care of her:
I will of course play with her every day, and buy some litter boxes so she doesn't go on the floor. I will buy her high quality food so she feels special, but I will make sure it won't make her fat, because a lot of food does. I will give her treats when she is good. She will meow pathetically if she does not have her rabbit, so I will always make sure her bunny is in her reach. Whenever she is tired, I will cuddle up with her and make sure she is nice and comfortable. And when I am not around, I will let her stay in her kitty cat mansion. (A place in my character thread)
She very thoroughly enjoys her stuffed rabbit.
She loves to sleep on your lap.
She likes to pounce on you and other things.
She enjoys playing with her string.
Dislikes:
She hates loud noises.
She hates it when she doesn't have her stuffed rabbit.
Fears:
Bunny is terrified of dogs.
She runs away from the vacuum cleaner and blender.
She goes under the couch when she hears the garbage truck.
How I met Bunny:
One day, I walked into and animal shelter, not planning to do anything else but look. I walked around, looking at some cute doggies, cats, and even a few reptiles. I was just about to go when I saw an enclosure hidden in the corner. I walked over there to see three adorable kittens. Two were playing around with a small jingly ball, and the other was cuddling with a small stuffed rabbit. As I watched them, they seemed to be aware of my presence. They stopped playing and looked up at me. As I observed them, they got bored with me and started to play again. All except one. All except the one with the stuffed rabbit. She stared at me with such intensity that I was sure that she knew what I was thinking. I searched for an employee, and asked if I could have some play time with her. Once I got her in a separate room, I noticed how much she loved that rabbit. She wouldn't let me come near it, afraid I would hurt it. After a while though, she took her rabbit to a safe place and came back over to me. She hesitantly let me pet her, then started to enjoy my touch. She walked over to her stuffed rabbit and set it down in front of me. This action took my breath away. She trusted me enough to let me near her rabbit. Trying to make the kitten accept me, I caressed the rabbit, acting like it was real, and made sure she knew I wouldn't hurt it. After that, she took her rabbit into her mouth, then curled up in my lap, asleep. I knew I couldn't leave her here, so I sent a text to my boyfriend asking if we had room for a kitten. He immediately responded with a no. I asked again, and of course, he said no. My last response was, "I can't make any promises." I asked the employee if I could adopt her, and then had to fill out some paperwork and was told that it would take a few weeks, around the date of February 14th. I smiled. The best Valentines Day present ever. The employee then asked me what to name her. I thought for a minute, then smiled. "Bunny." I said. The kitten looked up at me with that intense stare, and gave me a look of what looked like she agreed. Once I got home, let's just say that my boyfriend wasn't ecstatic about it, but I couldn't be happier.

Bunny curled up with her rabbit:

Bunny's Rabbit toy.
Last edited by Dauntlessredpanda on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
hello! I love to roleplay, so if you have any warrior roleplays or MLP roleplays that you want me to join, please ask me! Also, I am up for any 1x1 roleplays!

Ok, so me and midnight_xwee are friends, so we might trade unfairly sometimes. Don't mess with her or I'll make you die of showing you adorable red panda pictures.
Dauntlessredpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Kaylee~ wrote:
{Internal Blackout} wrote:Reserved for pink girl..

I have a question, and I don't want to sound rude, but I thought Calico cats could only be females. Am I mistaken?

I hope i'm not being rude either or mini-moding, but actually very few male cats can be Calico :)
But yes,about 98-99% Calico cats are females :)

Okay thank you, I was kind of confused.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Username:

~Static~

His Name:

Chip

Tell me a bit about him:

Chip is mischievous, and gets into trouble most every day! One time, for instance, he climbed on top of a chair, and couldn't get down! He loves to play, but likes to settle down in a lap near the end of the day.

How will you take care of him:

There will always be a dish of water and a bowl of cat food for Chip, and he'll be kept indoors, as indoor cats are much safer than outdoor cats. He will be given a bath and brushed once a month.
Extras (optional):

WIP!
Last edited by ~Static~ on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Username: ---
Her Name: ---
Tell me a bit about her: ---
How will you take care of her: ---
Extras (optional): ---

reserved
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:27 pm

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

castor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the little things... wrote:owner cupcake frosting, a non-owner. nice to meet you!
name this little babies name is castor. i find it suiting.
gender this darling baby is a little boy c:
extras yes, i will be doing extras.
how will you take care of
this little one?
▬▬▬▬

look here

█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
█░░ █▄▄█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░ █░░█ █▄▄▀
▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me