Based on Click to view
Artist catt; [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 57 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Taikea ~ ♛ Remedy of Melody♛ open for dates & roleplays

Postby catt; » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Rᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ ᴏғ Mᴇʟᴏᴅʏ { Rᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ / Rᴇᴍ }
Female || Friends with Marie || No Crush || Straight || Makes floral related items
Remedy is quite reserved, basically meaning she is shy and doesn't express her opinions that often, mostly because she fears hurting someone's feelings. She is also kind, and a majority of the time, too kind. She is nice to those who don't deserve, which makes many believe she is clueless, but she is not, she simply does not believe she should be mean to anyone. She is also very forgiving and trusting, which makes most taikeas take advantage of her, but she still believes everyone deserves a second chance. Remedy wears three accessories. A clip with three roses, three bows, and a crown. She is not royal in any way, she simply found the crown one day and decided to wear it. Remedy is
open for dates but she is shy so it will take a little bit for her to start liking someone, and I am willing to use her in roleplays, just message me if you want to roleplay with her. c: She also needs friends. So feel free to ask to be her friend. The design was made by teleport, while line credit goes to apple.

Click her image to go to her page and read all about her. c:
Last edited by catt; on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Long version of Remedy's forum

Postby catt; » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Name & Nicknames :❝Oh, my name? Um... it's Remedy of Melody. But, you don't have to call me that, I am most often refereed to as Remedy or Rem, whatever nickname you can think of me is fine as long as it's not mean.❞
Orientation :❝I like brutes, I think... yeah I like males.❞
Hobbies :❝Well, I really like dressing up in costumes, a lot. Yes, I know it is childish... but the thought of being someone else for a day is interesting to me.

I also enjoy designing floral based things. I have strings of flowers hanging around my house, and taikeas often come to me to get the best bouquet.❞

Personality :❝Well, I have a few traits I possess.❞

Reserved - ❝I am often called reserved, mostly because it is true. I don't really talk at all unless someone speaks to me, which makes me shy, and I often keep my opinion to myself. I mean, I don't want to upset anyone, so it is best not to say anything at all. ❞

Well - mannered- ❝ I was taught manners when I was young, and it has always stuck with me. I say please, thank you, and I am respectful of other's opinions. ❞

Curious - ❝ I am a very curious taikea, I tend to stick my nose where it shouldn't be. Sometimes I feel the curiosity nibbling at me, and I must satisfy it or I will go insane. ❞

Determined - ❝ When I set my mind to things, I don't give up. This is sometimes bad, because I set unrealistic goals for myself, and I always get upset when I find out I can't achieve them.❞

Loyal- ❝ I am quite a loyal friend, I never turn my back on my friends. And, if I did have the chance to ever meet a brute who makes my heart skip a beat, I would be loyal to him, and not jump around between males. I do not live that kind of life.❞

Forgiving- ❝ I am very forgiving, which is often a bad thing. I end up getting thrown out like a piece of trash in the end, which always makes me feel upset... but everyone deserved a second chance.. right? ❞

Creative- ❝ I consider myself creative. I mean, it takes creativity to design flower related things, right? Well, I guess it needs creativity.. ❞

Kind - ❝ I know for a fact I am kind. I am never mean to any one, even to the ones that deserve to have other mean to him. Taikeas consider me clueless due to it, but i'm not clueless, I just don't have the confidence to be mean. I am also caring, which is a trait of being kind.❞

Occupation :❝I run a floral shop down town. I make bouquets for weddings, flower necklaces and bracelets, floral hair accessories, and, my most popular item, is a string of flowers that you hang on your walls.❞

Crush :❝I haven't really met anyone yet...❞

Turn on's :❝I like strong, kind brutes who respect me. I also like ones who are understanding, and forgiving, because I know everyone makes mistakes, and I don't want someone to hate me because I make a mistake.❞

Turn off's :❝I do not like cruel, rude brutes who bully me. I have enough of those in my life, I don't want one involved in my love life...❞

Her past :❝Well, I grew up in the small time I reside now. My parents were never that close, so they split up when I was born. I didn't have a hard life, my mother was a fashion designer so getting enough money for food was quite easy. I was always fond of flowers, so my mother often took me out to a meadow near the house. After a while, I started bringing some flowers from the meadow home and making accessories with them. That's when I discovered what I wanted to do, I wanted to make floral accessories. When I was finally considered an adult, I opened up my own shop with the help of my mother. Then, once I saved up enough money, I bought my own place to stay.❞

Her accessories and meanings :❝I have three main items that I usually wear.

♚ ❝The first accessory is my tiara. No, I am not royal, and no, I do not consider myself a princess. I just like the way it looks. I saw it in a tiny corner store one day and put it in my hair, it looked nice so I bought it. Ever since then, every morning, I put it in my hair.❞

✿ ❝My second accessory is my floral hair clip. It was the first clip I ever made, and it is very special to me. It has three roses on it, all three are a deep red. Yes, the roses are real. I sprinkled a little something my friend gave me that allows them to live forever, cool huh? Just kidding, I actually replace the flowers every week so they never look dead.❞

ღ ❝My last accessories are the three bows I wear. The first two are wrapped on my front two legs, and the last one is wrapped around my tail. My mother made them for one of her designs, but she decided not to use them so she gave them to me. I wear them every day to carry a piece of her with me.❞

Her friends :❝I have one, Marie. More would be splendid.❞

Designed by teleport || Line credit goes to apple
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taikea ~ ♛ Remedy of Melody♛ open for dates & roleplays

Postby catt; » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Art

By lucid (head shot of Remedy )

catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taikea ~ ♛ Remedy of Melody♛ open for dates & roleplays

Postby Curious » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:03 am

She's so gorgeous! ^^ Wanna be friends with my taikea, Lahli?
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me