Based on Click to view
Artist DaDwarf [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #15 adopted!

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:51 am

Due to a mix up, there was no 15 so here is number 15 xD

Please write a short story about what this Rioji does all day. Include the following:

Name

That's it C: Doesn't have to be a long story either! All up to you.

Birdy Crossing wrote:[center]Image

Name;
King (short for Kingfisher)

Gender;
Male

If he/she has friends/family;
Not at the moment

Story;
King looked down at the water swirling under his paws, his wings flapping powerfully to keep his body several feet above the pond. Muzzle pointed down, he quickly scanned over the surface over the water. After a few moments, he let out an excited gasp, and began to count to himself. "One... Two... "
The second he yelled out, "Three!", he sucked in a mouthful of air and plunged downwards, wings folded in and his tail gracefully trailing behind him. King pierced through the water, disappearing under the surface.
After a few moments underwater, he shot straight up, water flying off of his fur as he ascended rapidly, almost becoming a blur. He let out a cheerful yell, almost dropping the fish grasped in his jaws.

[/center]
Last edited by DaDwarf on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #15 UFA!

Postby Queen Hydra » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:15 pm

This beautiful boy would be named "Toffee"

This story will involve feature riojis other than Toffee.
Akiel, who belongs to me.
Babel and Soliel, who belong to Sapphy.
The parts where Sapphy's riojis are talking was typed by her so that the characters accurately depict their personalities, but everything else in the story was written by me.

Toffee spends most of his days at a park in London. He was born among the old stone buildings and has never felt more at home than within its boundaries. He travels around London and occasionally wanders out of the dragon-guarded city, but he typically finds himself returning within a few days to the spacious, tree-speckled park that he calls his. He is a wild rioji, but he is more friendly to humans than most non-domesticated individuals due to his being born and raised around them. He is well known among the local rioji for being full of the city's gossip.
Here goes the story:

Sunlight streaking through the leaves of the trees surrounding Toffee caused him to stir. He opened his bluebird-blue eyes and yawned. He sat up groggily, stretching out his muscles after the long night of sleep. Surrounding him was a space that was quite obviously lived-in. The undergrowth was trampled from the many times he had walked in and out of the space. His little home was in the middle of a group of trees in the less-trekked part of a park within London's greener area.
Shaking the leaves from his pelt and giving his wings a flap, Toffee trotted from his nest-like bed and out of the trees. Outside he was greeted with an unusually bright, cloudless sky. Ah summer- so unpredictable! Yesterday it had been pouring rain and cracking thunder, but today it was gorgeous and warm. He wondered how long it would last.
Toffee padded out across the wide green lawn of the park, angling himself towards the pond as he did each morning. When he arrived he dipped his head to take a drink but paused when he saw another reflection on the surface. Instantly recognizing the white, red, and black face, Toffee grinned and turned.
"'ello, Akiel. All alone today?"
Akiel glanced over his shoulder. "They should be here soon. I ran ahead 'cause they're slow."
"Oh, well." Toffee sat down. "Are you all here on business or just for fun today?"
Akiel's redish eyes returned to Toffee and he spoke again in his peculiar accent. "We were hopin' that you might have somethin' on the human that just moved into the flat below ours." He said, wrinkling his nose. "She stinks like a cow and it comes up through the vents. We're pretty sure she's killed something down there and ain't gettin' rid of't."
"What's her name?" Toffee asked curiously. He often was visited by other rioji seeking dirt on eachother, though occasionally they wanted to know about humans too. Especially Akiel and his two roomates, who lived with a human of their own and didn't like new people in their building. Beyond that, Akiel, Babel, and Soliel were his friends. They typically ended up staying for longer than it took to tell them what they want. Oftentimes they even came by just to chat.

Will finish later.

Last edited by Queen Hydra on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LexiRox9999 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Storm zoomed down the cliff edge, twisting rapidly through tall trees, throwing her head behind her nervously, the others were far behind. Diving downwards she felt branches pull at her fur but she squinted her eyes and tucked her feet in, ready for landing, concentrating hard. She collided with a thump into the ground, the forest floor branches snapping as she landed. We'll, it wasn't quite a landing, more of a smash-into-the-floor kind of thing. Sighing, Storm picked herself up, shaking mud from her fur. The other winged Rioji landed behind her sneering.
"We'll that landing if your is certainly interesting Storm." Leered Angel, smirking as she shook of her own pristine white coat.
"I think you really have mastered it this time." The other Rioji snickered, turning up their noses at Storm. Storm bit her lip and glared furiously at Angel, not trusting herself to speak.
"You may be the quickest, but your definitely the clumsiest. And the dirtiest. And the-"
Storm pounced on Angel, shoving her to the floor while the others gasped, scurrying backwards.
"Leave me alone. I can land better than any of you if I tried." She growled.
"We'll then. Tomorrow, 10 o' clock. Flying competition. Including landing. You and me."
"Fine." Storm said, her pride getting the better of her.
"Fine. But don't expect me to go easy on you Storm.
Storm rushed from the clearing, her heart beating furiously. She reached her small cave where she lived alone, not knowing who her family were and collapsed on her makeshift bed, burying her head in her paws.
"What have I let myself in for."

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SheepShape » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Name;

Gender;
Male

Not at the moment

Story;
King looked down at the water swirling under his paws, his wings flapping powerfully to keep his body several feet above the pond. Muzzle pointed down, he quickly scanned over the surface over the water. After a few moments, he let out an excited gasp, and began to count to himself. "One... Two... "
The second he yelled out, "Three!", he sucked in a mouthful of air and plunged downwards, wings folded in and his tail gracefully trailing behind him. King pierced through the water, disappearing under the surface.
After a few moments underwater, he shot straight up, water flying off of his fur as he ascended rapidly, almost becoming a blur. He let out a cheerful yell, almost dropping the fish grasped in his jaws.
SheepShape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #15 adopted!

Postby DaDwarf » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:12 am

Birdy Crossing wrote:

Name;

Gender;
Male

Not at the moment

Story;

You won! congrats!
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #15 adopted!

Postby SheepShape » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Wooo, thank you so much<33! :D