Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #25 - Soliel

Postby Celozon » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:16 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

I actually don't normally like yellow/orange but I really love how this one came out ;u;
Being boring and re-using a form for this one.

• You get to pick the gender on this one, any gender is fine (yes including transgender and genderless if you so wish)
  • Forms need to be at least 50% done before you post them.
  • Content is more important then looks. Your form does not have to be pretty to win. You may still pretty it up if you want though.
  • The 'other' section is optional. You can add anything you want here, including art, personality, quirks, ect. Pick only ONE thing to put in the Other section, you can place unlimited amounts of that one thing. (you can't put in a personality AND art, but if you do art, you can put in as much art as you want)
  • If you do art, just know that the markings do not have to be exact, its ok if they are off.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]One short story OR poem about this rioji:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

End Date: 20th of January

Sapphy. wrote:
Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

Victor Hugo

Name: Soliel

Poem:

I am the bitter
of the lime
and the sweetness
of the lemon
The brightness
of the day,
and it's terrible absence
I am time,
yet I am timeless.
Eternal, yet mortal
And there is nothing
in the world
like me.
-by yours truly

Other: art
Last edited by Celozon on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #25

Postby LexiRox9999 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 am

Name: Tango
Short story: Tango raced across the desert plains, her friends in close pursuit, kicking up sand around the and some tried to get ahead of the race by bouncing on their colorful tails. Laughing, Tango skidded to a halt by a small waterhole, grinning as the rest of her friends halted breathlessly.
"And the glorious Tango wins yet another race!" She declared, mock bowing the the surrounding Rioji, who shook their heads and grinned at her panting.
"How are you so fast?" Wailed one of them, who was currently collapsed on the sand.
"I told you. I'm special." Shrugged Tango, her elegant noise poised upwards.
"Uum, guys?" Came and uncertain voice from the group. The smallest Rioji was staring into the distance on the other side of the water hole. Following her gaze, Tango's heart missed a beat. Straight ahead if them, in the distance, for as far as the eye could see, was a huge sandstorm, swirling menacingly towards them. The fearful Rioji looked expectantly at Tango, expecting their leader to tell them what to do. Tango returned their hopeful gazes with a blank stare. For even though she seemed brave, she was just as afraid of all the others. But she was the one who convinced them to race out here even thought he elders had told them not to come this way. She was the one who had to fix this, to keep her friends out of danger. Turning her back to the fierce storm she looked gravely at the others.
"We run."

Personality: Tango is a dare devil, carefree, forgetful and has a great sense of humor. She is a bid proud though, and can sometimes get a bit too full of herself and she puts on face even if she is terrified. She always likes to be the leader and can't stand it when other people tell her what to do.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nessie's Form

Postby ~R E N E S M E E~ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Name:
~R E N E S M E E~
One short story OR poem about this rioji:
Other:
~R E N E S M E E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 am

Name:
Charlotte LaRouse
One short story OR poem about this rioji:
Dazzled sunlight
Like sparkling gems
Morning mist
A veil of time
Fresh crystal dew
Glittering in the sun's warm rays
Sweet smelling grass
This is the morning
The time where everything is reborn
A new day has begun
A fresh new start
So as I dance in the warm light
The dew between my toes
And the smile of the sun by my side
I await the day ahead of me

Other:
Artwork
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphy. » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 pm

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

Victor Hugo

Name: Soliel

Poem:

I am the bitter
of the lime
and the sweetness
of the lemon
The brightness
of the day,
and it's terrible absence
I am time,
yet I am timeless.
Eternal, yet mortal
And there is nothing
in the world
like me.
-by yours truly

Other: art
Last edited by Sapphy. on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sapphy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J-Hope » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:14 pm

Image❂☽

Name:
Guinevere
One short story OR poem about this rioji: (This takes place somewhere in the medieval times ^-^)
Guinevere fell to the wet and cold cobblestone floor, anger burned through her as she heard the door close with a "click."
She tried to get up, but her muscles ached with a serious pain.
She HAD tried, tried to lead a rebellion against the evil king, which had their villages destroyed for war uses.
Guinevere writhed and turned over, her cheek pressed against the cold stone in hopelessness.
"You have to let me out!" Guinevere screeched at the guard, "Y-You don't know what our village is like! It's burned to ashes, and the people get punished if they speak out!" Her words caused others in the prison to mummer, starting a small uproar of rebellion.
"SHUT UP!" The guard roared, then his eyes fell on Guinevere , " And you, you'd better be quiet before I kill you myself!" But that only encouraged Guinevere 's rebellious personality.
"And what so? You can't stop a prophecy. We all know how it's going end," Guinevere smirked. The guard cocked his head, his eyes glowed with malice.
"Then it shall be," He growled in a deep voice. This is it, Guinevere thought as she closed her eyes; she was too weak to even move. Claws clicked on the ground as he moved closer in a slow taunting motion.
Click
Click
Click

Guinevere smiled, the boy- ah yes, Merlin, would fix her failed work. After a long moment, nothing had happened. She dared to open her eyes, to see a young boy staring at her.
"Go, my mistress, and be a heroine of the legends our ancestors would tell," He bowed his head. With all her might, Guinevere stood," Thank you." She smiled, " I- I shall not fail you. Mayhaps fall, but I promise- I promise that I will let the sun... Shine forever."
Rebellious hope filled her heart.
And she ran.
Other:
[Art]
X
Last edited by J-Hope on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
────────
→ T H E ←
─────────
I don't know
what to put
here lmao.
Please do
not PM me
If I haven't
PM'ed you
before. Thank.

────────
→ S T A R ←
────────
Image ImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImage Image
──────
[kpop club]
───────
fam;;
───────
I am actually
trash you
will regret
associating
with me

───────
this is an
old sig I
made lmao

───────
[Bae]
───────
Image ImageImage
Image Image
J-Hope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:18 am

Just a reminder that this closes later today, so finish up your forms if you haven't already c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #25 -Closing today

Postby Sapphy. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:44 pm