Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

*Sparkle Corgis* by finoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist finoodle [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

*Sparkle Corgis*

Postby finoodle » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:12 am

What are Sparkle Corgis? wrote:Sparkle Corgis are a short legged corgi breed from the planet Grobar. Because of there short legs make them slower than most dogs but that does not squash there enthusiasm. They need to be played with every 2 hours for an 30min-1 hr. They are full of energy and love to snuggle and cuddle. They are highly protective over there owners. They are small but have a big bite that can crush steel. They are very lovable and are best known to sit on your lap and sleep. Though they have no powers they are special in that as soon as you see them you go "Awwwwwww".

Do whatever you guys do with dogs, have competitions, make art, Role play. But please Do Not: Take off the website without giving credit to Kite for the lines and me for the coloring. Also if you don't want it please pm me. DO NOT SELL IT if you do you will never be allowed to adopt another Sparkle corgi again, period. Have fun!
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Sparkle Corgis*

Postby finoodle » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am

Posting is open guys!
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me