New Pack~ by Maple.

Based on Click to view
Artist Maple. [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

New Pack~

Postby Maple. » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:45 pm

My finalized five in a little project i'm working on. Main wolf also my fursona, Cielo in the middle. To her right is her younger sister Nao and next to her is Jeremy a close friend of Cielo's. To her right is Iro and next to him is Damien both joining the other three along their journey. haha these are basically my five main characters that i'll be using for the next bit :)
Maple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New Pack~

Postby FadingAway » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

So cool!

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me