Meet Forte by Oρнeℓια

Based on Click to view
Artist Oρнeℓια [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meet Forte

Postby Oρнeℓια » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Forte is my fursona. The wolf in my signature is also Forte, in her flaming form. This is what she looks like when she's calm.
The amulet around her neck is made from volcanic rock, quickly pressed into a heart shape and covered in diamond, protecting the glowing rock inside and casting it's light wherever she goes, bathing her charcoal body in red. It reacts to her emotions - glowing brighter when she gets angry or feels joy, and dark when she is depressed, vengeful or grief-stricken.
Her body changes, too. She can call upon the heat of the rock and use it to set her body aflame, but only when her emotions are strongest.
Forte is rarely at peace. At heart she is competitive and always in need of an ambition or goal - she feels lost without one. At times she sinks into depression, during which time the rock around her neck grows cold and grey. She also needs to know that there's someone around who cares for her, though she won't admit it. Through all her stubborn, angry, competitive exterior, she hides all the hurt anyone's ever given her. In short, Forte is just like me.
She is the inspiration behind my name, and the embodiment of myself as I know myself.

Last bumped by Oρнeℓια on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 pm.

"Why does everybody have to fight about everything, argue and steal from each other
all the time? I mean, it's a big enough world. Why can't we share it? Wolves and humans
and birds and flowers living together as equals? If we all got to Paradise, that's how it
would be, wouldn't it?" —Toboe, Wolf's Rain
Oρнeℓια

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me