Bengal Bay Dun Varnish Roan Freckled Tobiano by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Bay Dun Varnish Roan Freckled Tobiano

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:38 am

This one is complex XD. To try for her, describe her personality and tell me why you like her.

Phale wrote:Username: Phale
Name: Athena
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,38 m
Personality:
→ robust ; strong and healthy; vigorous
→ dominant ; most important, powerful, or influential
→ compassionate ; feeling or showing sympathy and concern for others
→ valiant ; possessing or showing courage or determination
Like the ancient goddess she's named after, I figured her to be someone who is mother-like but also not afraid to be in the front lines in case anything happens. A protector of all.
Answer: I love oddities and anything complex and this girl is the epitome of complex oddity. Her coloring is so beautiful and so unique that I couldn't pass up the chance to try for her.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Bay Dun Varnish Roan Freckled Tobiano

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Username: ~Nuclear_Angel~
Name: Jezzabelle
Personality: Jezzabelle is a sweet quite girl. She keeps to herself mostly when it comes to her thoughts, but she is friends and helps out anyone in need. She really is kind hearted. Jezzabelle makes for a good listener and even though she doesn't say much she has this warm comfort to her just being around her. She is very wise and creative.
Answer: What is there not to like about this doe is the real question. I really adore her colors, markings, eyes, and just everything about her. She is very elegant looking. She also has that warm soft feel to her the one that makes you feel like everything is going to be okay.
I do not claim any of this artwork.

ImageWe live, die, and like the grass and trees, Image
renew ourselves from the soft earth of the grave.

Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaydoge » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Username: Karkitty
Name: Eglantine
Personality: Proud, Poised, and Practical. Eglantine is a doe who always looks before she leaps, thinks before she speaks, and NEVER steps a hoof out of line. A well mannered lady, she has a silver tongue and a sharp wit. Her words are always chosen carefully and spoken with the right tone or context so she isn't misunderstood.
Answer: I adore her fabulously freckled coat and the color of it, I've always been a fan of leopard appaloosa horses. It's also a plus that she was created on my birthday!
Jaydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Username: Modest
Name: Ebrima
Personality: Ebrima is loyal and compassionate, timid at times, and full of energy. She is quite playful and friendly, unless you upset her; Ebrima loses her temper easily and can lash out without really noticing. A character strength would be that she is very apologetic and so at least she will say she is sorry after having a tantrum.
Answer:
I absolutely adore her spots and her cute little pink and white nose. I love the faint stripes on her hind-legs and her hind-leg white socks. However, her beautiful golden-amber eyes are what catches my eye the most. It gives a warm glow to her appearance and makes her overall look stunning.
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Username: S y k e s

Name: Cry

Personality: She is one with attitude. Shes hard to become friends with, and will pick a fight with you if you mess with her or her friends. She can be harsh and mean, but she can be nice and sweet once you get to know the gal. She can be somewhat anti social at times too, sticking to her self, and only her self.

Answer: The colors, and she looks so stunning and agile. The way her coat colors mix together, are beautiful. The grays, browns, blacks and whites fit all so well together. Like they are meant to be.
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm

She's very tempting, but I think I'm going to stick with Mihakiii as my only Nukitta, for now. vwv

Goodluck on adopting her out to someone great, and, if the winner wants, they may PM me; I wouldn't mind coloring her in on some Nukitta lines I just made. ;w; <3
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Username: Shattered Beazt
Name: Akaria
Personality: Akaria is, first off, good, and she has an awful, harrowing past that drives her to do the right thing. But that's another story. Akaria is a bold and independent girl, with a rather quiet, somber demeanor. Outside, she's rock hard, solid, and she doesn't let anyone into the depths of her or her past. But inside, she has a raging, livid passion that fuels her to succor others, or even to protect them, whether that be from a dragon or another dangerous creature. She is selfless, and therefore would be willing to give her life away without hesitation. She says it's because she has nothing here for her, that she has lost everything she had, while the rest have something for them. She is not very hopeful for herself, but is for others, and that's what she has to live for. Once she has her mind set on doing something its set, no matter how stupid or dangerous, she's going to do it. Akaria is honest and straight forward. She doesn't sugarcoat things, and doesn't really care much for sparing feelings. It's up to the Nukitta to ask her a question though, because she doesn't talk much and wouldn't really speak unless talked to first or unless she needed to. She's a stranger to most, but usually one to have made a good impression.
Answer: This is a trick question, right? Hehe. I have a thing for very complex, intricate designs. I believe that it shows that you really like the design and character if you are willing to adopt them and replicate the design. Not to mention the coat is really just perfection. From the stripey hooves to the chocolatey color of the face, this girl is one of my favorite designs!
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Username: SleepingWithSirens
Name: Kire
Personality:
Good Personality traits:
- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging
Bad Personality traits:
- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain
Answer: My most favorite thing would have to be the brown and how it blends down, then into little spots. I also love the spots on the thigh/hindlegs/tummy. I'm not the best at explaining myself, sorry<3 I think that the over all design is very beautiful and that it would be very hard for plenty of people to decide which would be their favorite, even after much debating and examining. However, one of the things that caught my eye on this doe was the main, and how there's a dot and then the mane color. It isn't half the main, just a simple dot and streak. I noticed this on a few other Nukittas and just thought that it made this one more striking.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Username: Cloud'
Name: Malani
Personality: sweet, big-hearted, but also a little stubborn
Answer: I love her design (of course!) and i love her because she is an appaloosa

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby p-ond » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 am

Username: CookieRabbit
Name: Olive
Personality: Olive finds herself arguing much of the time. I'm uncertain whether she enjoys it or simply whether she feels it her business to 'right' what she believes that others have wrong. She has violently strong opinions that are incredibly difficult to waver or challenge, due in part to her immense stubbornness and in part to her 'I want, I'll get' mentality. To others, she often seems brash and intolerant of opposing ideas. It takes a great deal to convince her to change her mind, and she's like cornflour putty in that the harder you push your opinion towards her, the less likely she is to accept it.
Answer: Because she has a pretty spotted bum ouo (and most of my characters are quite passive currently, I need a change)

Withdrawing c:
Last edited by p-ond on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
p-ond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me