Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WINNERS CHOSEN! by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

WINNERS CHOSEN!

Postby Free Shade » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:02 am

NEWS!
The winners have been selected! I ended up making it a tie for 3rd place though because i couldn't decide~
Congratulations to those that won and thank you to everyone that joined!

Winners!

First place: PurpleKakashi
I loved the unique-ness and the natural feel of your entries! Congrats you are a full time artist :)

Second place: WildHorse32
The animal markings that you do are amazing :3 They blew me away! Congrats, You are also a full time artist! :)

Third place (person 1): shattered.
The blending work you do is epic! :0 (also loved the accessories!) Congrats on becoming a guest artist!

Third place (person 2): Wolf_Bringer_1999
The intricate detail on the markings is awesome! It was honestly REALLY hard to make up my mind. Congrats on becoming a guest artist!

Prizes!
Prize pool: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... rid=459121

1st place: Choice of 5 pets from that group and full time artist

2nd place: Choice of 4 of the remaining pets from that group and full time artist

3rd place: Remaining 3 pets and Guest artist for 2 months (possibility of becoming full time artist)

This contest will end on Feb 28th!
Last edited by Free Shade on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 8 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: R.A. Artist Competition! R+VR Prizes!

Postby koegami » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 am

marking <3

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lrjj » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:19 am

Marky marky

♥ My birthday : 21st August ♥
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

Flight Rising Lair :

Clcik the shiny boy to be taken there

Flight Rising Tumblr :

Click the sparkly child to be taken there

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
lrjj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Thank you for moving it! :)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 am

Marking~

"I've been falling... for 30 minutes!"

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever, but at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me, and... I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest – our paths diverged a long time ago."
"We are. It's probably for the best that we never see each other again."
"Yeah, that's what you always wanted."'

"Your savior has arrived!'
Loki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 am

Might enter. :3
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 am

marking - i might not actually post, but i probably will have a go

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:15 am

bumpity

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:04 pm

bumping this up! (Might move out the end date depending on when people start entering)

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 am

Bumpity

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me