N0va.wolf #18 by luvarien

Based on Click to view
Artist luvarien [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

N0va.wolf #18

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:54 am

N0va.wolves are large canine like creatures living mainly in jungles and dense forests. These creatures have all the main characteristics as a wolf does, though there are a few differences noticeable if you find one of these creatures. First of all, they have thick, furry manes which often extend to their upper belly, and create 'hair' on the top of their head. They also have long, thickly growing fur on the tip of their tails. These creatures are omnivores, though their diet mainly consists of berries, leaves, and different types of bugs. The only mammal they kill for meat are large rodents.
N0va.wolves are known best for their habit of collecting different objects they find, and tying them to various parts of the body ( most oftenly the tail, legs, and ear ). All N0va.wolves collect a certain object once they reach maturity, though sometimes they will start their collection when they are quite young. Finally, you would very rarely find a N0va.wolf that collects more then one type of object.

A tiger! Thank you Tigerfur of windclan for the suggestion c:
His/her mane is based on a white tiger,and her body is based of a normal tiger (sorry,not sure what the official name is //shot)

To win her/him,tell me why s/he collects clover charms (not actual clovers,just charms of them)
Here is the basic form,feel free to pretty it up and add extras ^.^

Code: Select all
name ;;
gender ;;
why do they collect collect clover charms? ;; (please don't just put "because they are pretty! lol derp",put an explanation please)

This will end once I find an entry that I like c:

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: N0va.wolf #18

Postby TabbiKat » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:25 am

name ;;Tabbi
gender ;; male (i'm female though :lol: )
why do they collect collect clover charms? ;; she's unlucky. she thinks the clovers help. triumph of hope over experience.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW INACTIVE. MOST PETS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO MY SISTER SACRIFICAL-QUEEN'S ACCOUNT. IF ANYONE DESPERATELY NEEDS TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE MESSAGE HER INSTEAD AS I WILL NO LONGER BE ONLINE WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
TabbiKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 am

Bump!

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:37 am

. . .S T A R R I N G. . .
Prince
Why the name?
Prince wrote:Simply because I'm..uh "Charm"ing. Do you get it? That was actually the real reason. No joke!

or , I'm sure the answer is obvious, right?
Prince wrote:Of course my lady! I'm a boy, obviously, so your question is completely nonsense!

Could you tell me why you wear charms, er, I mean collect the charms of clovers?
Prince wrote:I collect them simply because when I was young, I always had bad luck, but I always think that if I have luck all around me, I will become very...er...lucky?!
Last edited by tealbananas on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 am

That is perfectly fine,thank you for entering!

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClosedAccount » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:03 pm

name ;; Aella
gender ;; Female
why do they collect collect clover charms? ;; When she was young, her uncle used to tell her many tales from Irish origin before bed. These stories oftentimes had effects on her dreams. She would always find herself in a field of clovers, and always had an overwhelming sense of relaxation. This caused her to believe it was the clovers that caused this effect, so she keeps them to try to keep around that feeling.
quitting, so if you want anything I’ve got (pets, cs species characters, items), let me know
ClosedAccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 am

n a m e ; ;
    I would name her Tigress because she definately does resemble a tiger.

g e n d e r ; ;
    When I look at this N0va I can only see it as a female.

c l o v e r s ?
    "Why clovers?" One of the reasons Tigress collects clovers is because they are pretty. The way that she wears them on the charm with her orange and white pelt. They add a little color other than the normal tiger color of orange and some white. Along with her blue eyes and nose they splash a different color in there with the green. She also likes to collect them because four leaf clovers are lucky. Everyone knows that. By collecting and wearing some four leaf clovers, Tigress believes that she will have more luck and hopes that wih the luck she gets she can achieve some of her many lifelong dreams.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cake4life400 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

name ;; Phinix
gender ;;Male
why do they collect collect clover charms? ;; (please don't just put "because they are pretty! lol derp",put an explanation please): Because its adorable and i want one so bad my mission is to try to get more than 2 peices of art today and this is 1 :)
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

When dogs

into our lives
they change

ImageImageImage

Cake4life400

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery