Glowy Puppy by Fukase

Based on Click to view
Artist Fukase [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Glowy Puppy

Postby Fukase » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Let me just state this now: I am horrible at making glowing characters! But I love them so much that I make em' anyway. All well.......<sigh>

Name: Solaris
Nickname: So, Solar, Ris, or just Sol
Personality: He quiet and silent 24/7 and never says anything because he is mute. He hides that fact by just ignoring people and pretending to not want to talk to them. He is a very good fighting skills and he is athletic and quick. He prefers lonely places to large crowds and he hates being in a place with more than 5 people. He likes to hang out in cities and his favorite places in them are under bridges, in the park at night, or walking down the back streets in the rain. He really hates loud noises yet the city sounds don't bother him. He doesn't have any friends and he would rather not have any anyway.
Hobbies: Singing(silently cause he's mute! Duh!), making music, listening music, walking alone at night, dancing in the rain, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, and watching people. (lol I know what your thinking, watching people? What the heck? But he just likes to see what they do out of curiosity not because he's creepy!)
Likes: Nighttime, music, quietness, dark corners, rain, snow, stars, the city, the smell of flowers, and plants.
Dislikes: Loud noises, nosy people, the color white, angry people, girls, and warmth.
Favorite Song(s): He likes Derezzed and Nocturne by Daft Punk and a bunch of other electronic songs.
Fukase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me