Based on Click to view
Artist Fiira Coralavus [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Winners Posted!!

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:29 am

Last edited by Fiira Coralavus on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Brynn, they/them
not super active here, so it may take a while for me to answer and such, thank you for your patience!
✌️
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What..

Postby inactive matin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:31 am

-Raises hand- x3
inactive matin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- J u n e

Postby Downn » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:46 am

Name;;
      June

Gender;;

Personality;;
      Quiet.
      June is an extremely quiet taikea. She rarely talks to others and hesitates to approach anyone.
      Easily Angered.
      June is angered very easily. Most all the time, if someone tries to talk to her, she will get annoyed and snap at them, or just walk away.
      Mysterious.
      Due to her lack of socialization, few know much about June. Her secretive demeanor has others perplexed.
      Paranoid & Fearful.
      June is terrified of many things; the dark, other taikeas, and even some sounds among other things. This is because of her mental state being unbalanced. After a disturbing childhood experience (which you'll read about later on), June was never quite the same. She began to fear most everything, and even at times shows symptoms of a mental condition known as schizophrenia; on a few occasions she sees monsters in shadows, or taikeas that aren't really there. She doesn't like talking to others for fear they aren't real.
      Lonely.
      June is quite lonely, despite her actions not seemingly reflecting this. At times she wishes for a friend that she knows is truly there, and not just a hallucination. She does, however, have 'friends', though all of them are delusions of her own.

What does the Key Unlock?;;
      A music box, playing this song (you may listen to it while you read the story behind this, if you'd like uvu).
      Story time! Note;; story applies in anthro.
      When she was young, June had none of the hallucinatory qualities she has now. She wasn't the most sociable child out there, but she was no where near as introverted as she is now. In fact, she was very adventurous at the time She did, however, have one fear: the dark.
      Knowing of her fear, some of June's friends dared her to enter and spend the night in an old, run down house that hadn't been in use for years, saying that if she did she could overcome it.
      But they were wrong.
      Upon arriving in the house at sunset, June explored it a bit more and discovered that it wasn't as empty as she had once thought it to be. Inside was a totally furnished home, which might've looked like any other had it not been for the thick layer of dusk coating every surface.
      Inside the entry hall the wooden planks of the floors were cracked and even torn up in some places. The stairs looked like they might fall down any moment, and a couch in the corner of the room was missing a few cushions and a leg.
      June sighed, deciding that she should get familiar with the house before the sun fell beyond the horizon and all light was lost.
      She wandered around, discovering a small black key under the couch's remaining cushions, a rotting kitchen, a dirty bathroom, a dining room with a table but no chairs, and a strange room upstairs, which she assumed was a bedroom from the bed with a mattress without any sheets in the corner.
      June found the bedroom last, as the sun crept ever closer to the horizon. The room was fairly tiny, with only the bed and a dresser inside. She opened up the dresser, revealing a mirror on the inside of one of it's doors and a small box on it's shelf. It was empty aside from that box.
      Looking closer, June decided the box must be a music box. She had seen one once before, and this one looked fairly similar; they both had intricate wood carvings on their outsides, although the one she saw now was made of a very dark wood instead of the light wood the other had been.
      Noticing that the music box was locked, June took the key she had found in the entrance hall and pushed it into the keyhole, then twisted it.
      Nothing happened.
      She tried pulling it out.
      It wouldn't budge.
      Somehow she had gotten the key stuck in the box.
      Suddenly, June realized how late it was getting. The sun had already set, leaving her in near complete darkness. She quickly grabbed out the sleeping bag from her pack and laid it on the mattress, before getting in and falling asleep soon after.
      June awoke to a clap of thunder, the sound of breaking glass, and a quiet, tinny song that sent chills down her spine.
      She rolled out of the bed, disoriented in the dark. Only when lightning flashed was she able to see the door which led out of the bedroom.
      Thoroughly terrified, June ran to the door and yanked on the doorknob, only to discover it was locked from the outside. She was getting more and more fearful by the second, as she noticed the broken mirror and music box playing in the dresser. June forgot about the strange dresser, though, as she began noticing the shadows that flitted around the room whenever the lighting flashed; they looked like monsters from a horror movie, and they seemed to be dancing as though mocking her.
      June spent the rest of the night that way, curled up in a ball, leaning against the door. Eventually, she began to notice that the sun had risen, the music had stopped playing, and the storm outside had stopped.
      Then she realized that though the music box had stopped, the music hadn't.
      It kept going and going, in an endless loop through her head.
      A curse, she liked to think of it as.
      Her first impulse was to rip the key out of the keyhole of the box. She didn't want any one else to have to endure the terrors that song had brought her, and they wouldn't have to if she always had the key with her.
      But for some reason, she was inclined to take the music box, too.
      So she did.
      And when she tried the door, it was unlocked.
      June was very confused, but didn't mind at that moment, as she was only concerned with getting herself, the music box, and the key out of there.
      She never was the same after that, experiencing strange hallucinations and always fearing for herself. She began wearing the key around her neck like a necklace, not only so that others wouldn't be able to listen to the music box, but also because it somehow made her feel safer. She kept the music box in a loose floorboard underneath her bed, vowing to never open it up again.
      Though there is one question that almost always runs through June's mind, whenever she thinks about the key or the box.
      Why did the music start playing the night of the storm?

Would you like the runner up if you get it?;;
      I would like it fine, though not as much as I would love this girl uvu If I were to receive one though, I would like the 1st one more (the white one with orange spots).
Last edited by Downn on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Downn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What.. ACCESSORIES WIP

Postby scythe. » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 am

*steals and runs away with*

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MINE
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I Adopt her Out?

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:03 am

Officially for Adoption.

Runner Up;;
{ will fix necklace later }

Last edited by Fiira Coralavus on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Should I Adopt her Out?

Postby catt; » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 am

She is amazing, and I would adopt her, but if you like her you should keep her. c:
catt;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Adoption!

Postby Fiira Coralavus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 am

Officially up for adoption now ^-^
Fiira Coralavus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am

: Name :
Lynn Monochrome

: Gender :

: Personality :
Intelligent|Lonely|Frightening|Scared|Dreamer
WIP

: What Does The Key Unlock :
A heart long forgotten...
WIP

: Would You Like The Runner Up If You Get It :
No...I would love it.Though this one fits me more,the RU represents the happy side of me that never shows.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 am

Name;; Apparition
Gender;; ♀
Personality;; Shy, sweet hareted and kind, she loves to play with her sister, and her friend hannah
What does the Key Unlock?;; it unlocks a a box of gems that she has hidde
Would you like the runner up if you get it?;; Omg i love them both so sure ;u;
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 am

Name;; Mekomi (ME-com-e)
Gender;;
Personality (In a nutshell);; Quiet and hates loud things
What does the Key Unlock?;; A room where there are many pantings of old people from the 1700s
Would you like the runner up if you get it?;; Sure but I would rather it go to another lucky person ^_^

I need to drop out. already got my three! ^>^
Last edited by dr pepper. on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me