Based on Click to view
Artist andy; [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wolf character

Postby andy; » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:59 pm

It needs a name...
Last edited by andy; on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐

Image Image Image

andy - they/he - adult - psychology
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
hey all! andy here! i've been an
infrequent cs user since 2013.
this site has always brought comfort,
so i'm back to see how things are going!
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
andy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolf character

Postby ausky » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Faolan.
ImageImage
-auskys on Deviantart-
ImageImage
ausky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andy; » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:24 pm

xxcountxx58 wrote:Faolan.

Who's Faolan?

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐

Image Image Image

andy - they/he - adult - psychology
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
hey all! andy here! i've been an
infrequent cs user since 2013.
this site has always brought comfort,
so i'm back to see how things are going!
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
andy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikko; » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:19 am

valentyns wrote:
xxcountxx58 wrote:Faolan.

Who's Faolan?

If my memory serves me correctly, Faolan is a wolf in a pretty good series about wolf packs and stuff. I may have a copy of one book.

(They're by Kathryn Lasky, I think.)
-please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this-
mikko;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 am

Faolan is a silver wolf born with a defect: one of his forepaws is splayed. He is something called a Malcadh (or something....i cant remember) or a Cursed Wolf. As is the laws of the packs, he is taken from his mother and left to die. Hes placed on an ice shelf of a frozen river, and when it breaks, he is taken downstream. A she-bear finds him, a d having just lost her own cub, she nurses and raises him. After her death, Faolan goes looking for a pack. He is accepted as the lowest rank (even kower than Omega) but a competition is fast approaching. All the malcadhs of all tge packs compete to see who is worthy to join the Wolves of the Watch. They are a group of malcadhs who watchthe Ring of the Sacred Vokcanoes, so that a very special ember is not stolen by an evil group of wolves. Faolan and another wolf of the McHeath clan, Edme, are accepted among their ranks. Ontheir trip there, Edme learns what happened to her mother, and goes to finish the job she started. Faolan builds a cairn (mound of bones) for Thunderheart (the she bear). They arrive at the Watch, and are trained. A long winter sets in, (long as in, yeah we need to move to another continent) and lots of earthquakes. A glacier is shaken lose from the sea, and destroys some of the land. Part of the destroyed area is the volcanoes. (Somewhere in the cold, the picked up a lone wolf pup) At this point, they start to head towards am0n ice bridge to another continent, and, again, pick up two bear cubs (yeah i can see your face) who they had met before on several occasions. They all start crossing tye ice bridge, but its a race against time, and the wolves chasing them. Once, near the end, said wolves catch up with them, (and at this point i should probably say they also picked up a mother wolf and her pup, whos father is the alpha of the wolves folowing them) and tyeres a fight. They get away, killing the alpha of the pack and make it to the other side of the bridge. End of story.

Summary of the four (five?) books about them. The series is called The Wolves Of The Beyond.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikko; » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:23 am

Zenstar wrote:Faolan is a silver wolf born with a defect: one of his forepaws is splayed. He is something called a Malcadh (or something....i cant remember) or a Cursed Wolf. As is the laws of the packs, he is taken from his mother and left to die. Hes placed on an ice shelf of a frozen river, and when it breaks, he is taken downstream. A she-bear finds him, and having just lost her own cub, she nurses and raises him. After her death, Faolan goes looking for a pack. He is accepted as the lowest rank (even lower than Omega) but a competition is fast approaching. All the malcadhs of all the packs compete to see who is worthy to join the Wolves of the Watch. They are a group of malcadhs who watch the Ring of the Sacred Volcanoes, so that a very special ember is not stolen by an evil group of wolves. Faolan and another wolf of the McHeath clan, Edme, are accepted among their ranks. On their trip there, Edme learns what happened to her mother, and goes to finish the job she started. Faolan builds a cairn (mound of bones) for Thunderheart (the she bear). They arrive at the Watch, and are trained. A long winter sets in, (long as in, yeah we need to move to another continent) and lots of earthquakes. A glacier is shaken lose from the sea, and destroys some of the land. Part of the destroyed area is the volcanoes. (Somewhere in the cold, the picked up a lone wolf pup) At this point, they start to head towards am0n ice bridge to another continent, and, again, pick up two bear cubs (yeah i can see your face) who they had met before on several occasions. They all start crossing the ice bridge, but its a race against time, and the wolves chasing them. Once, near the end, said wolves catch up with them, (and at this point i should probably say they also picked up a mother wolf and her pup, whose father is the alpha of the wolves following them) and there's a fight. They get away, killing the alpha of the pack and make it to the other side of the bridge. End of story.

Summary of the four (five?) books about them. The series is called The Wolves Of The Beyond.

Thanks for the help. c: I needed it. ^^
mikko;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me