Taikea beautiful!!! UFA!!

Postby Sentimental Circus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 am

Edit: up for adoption!!

In your form you must add in the following=
-sexuality:
-personality:
-why does she have flowers on her head
-likes?

If you don't have this on your form your automatically disqualified.
You may pretty up your forms (I would recommend you to do that (:)
Last edited by Sentimental Circus on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'm not going to be as active right now, school had taken over my life.... I need to study.
If I owe people art, sorry can't do it... @n@. Sorry to hurt a few people!! •u- I'm going to be on in the weekend tho!
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taikea 1= Claira

Postby Risa_Nezu » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:29 am

Wow, really pretty! I love all the details <3
If you decide that you don't want to keep her, tell me ^^ I'll take her with pride.
Risa_Nezu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:36 am

looks like you just copied most of this design from this kia...
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentimental Circus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:49 am

changed her and love more then ever!!! hopefully this isn't identical to the first one! sorry about that anyways... im also not changing her items because thats taking all of her personality out but anyways her she is and i made up my mind and im NOT giving her up..
I'm not going to be as active right now, school had taken over my life.... I need to study.
If I owe people art, sorry can't do it... @n@. Sorry to hurt a few people!! •u- I'm going to be on in the weekend tho!
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentimental Circus » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

edit her loom up for more detals ^
^
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berkshire » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Her hairdo and her crown are still nearly identical to the kia. You can still have a flower crown without using the exact same flower species, leaf type, and fuzzy seedy thingies.

You have a lot of skill with accessorizing and lines, they flow nicely and look good. You should definitely put that skill toward original, creative ideas.

I would suggest looking up different white flower species, like lily-of-the-valley, or daisy, and find some other complimentary plant to stick in with the leaves. Make it your own creation from you own imagination, and you can keep her personality/character completely the same without worrying.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Guys, if you see something that you're suspicious of, report it and link to evidence in your report. No need to cause an argument.

However, I believe Berkshire gave some good advice. This Taikea is clearly directly inspired by the Kiamara, but seeing as braids or flowers aren't uncommon, I do not believe this to be art theft. Especially since you changed the design rather than arguing in the first place. I do suggest to change up the flowers. There are so many types of flowers in the world that it would be very easy to change your flowers so they won't be a copy of the Kiamara's flowers.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentimental Circus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:47 am

DoctorDraca wrote:Guys, if you see something that you're suspicious of, report it and link to evidence in your report. No need to cause an argument.

However, I believe Berkshire gave some good advice. This Taikea is clearly directly inspired by the Kiamara, but seeing as braids or flowers aren't uncommon, I do not believe this to be art theft. Especially since you changed the design rather than arguing in the first place. I do suggest to change up the flowers. There are so many types of flowers in the world that it would be very easy to change your flowers so they won't be a copy of the Kiamara's flowers.

Yes madam and thankyou c:
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentimental Circus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:01 am

Edit there done hopefully... her body looks a little plain i will love suggestions.. shes a single,pringle.. lol and i added flowers called Lily of the vally... and now she looks more like a Lilly so there you have it i changed her name to Lilly... i edited her smile. umm... well here we go looks much better right?...
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taikea 1= lilly

Postby Sentimental Circus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?
Sentimental Circus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me