Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DAM: Silver Dun with Blanket

Postby Panacea » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 pm

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:username: I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
DAM's name: Chase
height: 15.1hh
personality: When you think of the word 'Chase' you think male. Masculine. Running. Playing in the sunshine. Hide-and-seek. Glory days and the sun-filled haziness of childhood. No? Perhaps then you think of her, a mare wild as the wolf, untamable and proud, the queen of all she knows. She is wild, this one, and not wild in the sense that she lives and breathes the outdoors. She's wild in the truest sense of the world, unable to be broken, her edges are jagged and rough and altogether too blunt to be worn down by simple things like hatred or pain. She is like the wolf, her emotions flash in green eyes, intense and yet soft at the same time. She is a conundrum, a mystery, how is it that she can love and never let anyone too close? She keeps her heart sealed, locked safely away inside the myriad of cortex connections within her head. She does love, yes, but not fully, not without reserve. She cannot. For the ones who want her chase her still, and she must run.
quirks: Chase has a severe case of paranoia, but not without reason. She's always on the move, always one step ahead of the people who want her. Who are they? She doesn't know. She only knows that they are there, and they are watching her.
rarity: common
Last edited by Panacea on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
please find me below!
Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Behance
DAMs | my WMEs | commissions [off-site only]
Panacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAM: Silver Dun with Blanket

Postby Merlin's Heir » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:32 pm

username: Merlin's Heir
DAM's name: Hester (a Latin form of the Esther, meaning "star")
personality: Hester is a sweet young girl. She's full of energy and curiosity, and always ready for something fun - so long as it isn't breaking any rules. She is obedient and obeys rules to the letter, but if she believes something to be unjust in any way, she can be very rebellious. She likes things to be fair on both sides and is usually pretty level-headed and reasonable, but when she's upset she's as stubborn as a mule (no offense meant to her distant relations of that kind). She's a very friendly and optimistic creature, and very loyal to her friends. Hester isn't easily embarrassed, being lucky enough to have that wonderful ability to laugh it off in any silly situation. She loves making her friends laugh and enjoying life as much as possible.
quirks: Hester is very picky about what she eats. She has this fear of eating something poisonous and dying or falling seriously ill from it. Not really as serious as a phobia, but more than a slight worry. No one knows why on earth she's afraid of such a thing, because she has never heard of any such thing happening to anyone and she's usually very reasonable when it comes to things like this. She herself cannot offer a reasonable explanation for her fear, and yet she goes on fearing it.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:38 pm

username: Funsized Kitkat
DAM's name: Falter
personality: I would defiantly add more if I were to win him, but for now;
Falter is always rushing around wherever he goes, going this way and that. He feels he's running out of time and the only way to prevent it is to get things done while you do have time. Various dreams, or goals that he wishes to accomplish are written in his memory, and quickly being marked off one by one, yet taking the time to enjoy them individually. Others view him as fool, but Falter just thinks they're all contradicting themselves. Such as saying, "Tomorrow is granted to enjoy what you have today." yet they'll tell Falter to "slow down and smell the roses." He's never understood itheir one to the fullest extent, so he just speeds along with his goals and all he hopes to accomplish, but does enjoy them while he does it. He pretty much keeps to himself, but if he feels strongly enough about a subject he won't hesitate to speak his mind and be rather blunt about it. Falter has no patience, he imply doesn't have the time for it. If you talk to him just right he can be easily swayed, but he's not naïve and doesn't appreciate when others try to take advantage of him.
quirks: He has a rare phobia, chronophobia. It's where he has a fear of 'running out of time.'
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

-
Last edited by Nellas on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspyn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 pm

username:
Aspyn
DAM's name:
Beatrice, commonly known as Tris
height:
15.1hh
personality:
Like the Tris from Divergent (an amazing book), Tris loves adrenaline rushes. She is constantly challenging her other herd members to games that get their wild hearts racing. These games include galloping down large sand dunes, pestering the local desert coyotes, and canyon jumping. Tris can be described as a thrill seeker and a little reckless, but she has another side... Tris is deeply loyal to her friends. Though she may bring them to heart thumping danger, she never leaves them until they have escaped unscratched, regardless of the consequences to her.
quirks:
Tris is an adrenaline junkie, but another more quiet quirk she possesses is hoof tapping. As a young filly, Tris refused to hold still. Her mother would constantly reprimand her for running too far away from the herd. To please her mother Tris quit her running habits in favor of simply always moving her back right hoof in an up and down motion.
rarity:
common
Last edited by Aspyn on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aspyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 pm

username: Birchwood Hollow
DAM's name: Storm
personality: Storm is very head strong and confident. She's not afraid to do other DAM's quests, as she feels the need to be some sort of a leader. She can be a bit bossy, and is always 1 step ahead of everyone.If she feels behind, she has to blame someone, and will go out of her way to prove herself.
quirks: Very bossy, Usually in groups of 4 or 3, and also loves to be in charge of training foals how to survive, though very tough at times.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 pm

username: I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
DAM's name: Chase
personality: When you think of the word 'Chase' you think male. Masculine. Running. Playing in the sunshine. Hide-and-seek. Glory days and the sun-filled haziness of childhood. No? Perhaps then you think of her, a mare wild as the wolf, untamable and proud, the queen of all she knows. She is wild, this one, and not wild in the sense that she lives and breathes the outdoors. She's wild in the truest sense of the world, unable to be broken, her edges are jagged and rough and altogether too blunt to be worn down by simple things like hatred or pain. She is like the wolf, her emotions flash in green eyes, intense and yet soft at the same time. She is a conundrum, a mystery, how is it that she can love and never let anyone too close? She keeps her heart sealed, locked safely away inside the myriad of cortex connections within her head. She does love, yes, but not fully, not without reserve. She cannot. For the ones who want her chase her still, and she must run.
quirks: Chase has a severe case of paranoia, but not without reason. She's always on the move, always one step ahead of the people who want her. Who are they? She doesn't know. She only knows that they are there, and they are watching her.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panacea » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 pm

Aspyn wrote:Can we make pretty forms? like this? is it considered an edit? or an edit as you can edit your form more thn once?

no prettifying x3
it's not necessary for winning <3
but thank you for asking!
please find me below!
Tumblr | Instagram | Youtube | Behance
DAMs | my WMEs | commissions [off-site only]
Panacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aspyn » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Panacea wrote:
Aspyn wrote:Can we make pretty forms? like this? is it considered an edit? or an edit as you can edit your form more thn once?

no prettifying x3
it's not necessary for winning <3
but thank you for asking!

Okay! Thank you. :)
Aspyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me