One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP

Postby Psixi » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 am

Still a WIP ^^

Name:

Ardith Megan Aaron

Nickname:

Meggie or Nutmeg.
Often uses 'Meredith' as a screenname or username, and meredith.nutmeg for her email.

Meaning of name:

Ardith is a name of Hebrew origin and the meaning of Ardith is "blooming meadow".

Female

She's 13 years old.

Brief personality:

Meggie is usually bubbly, and exasperatingly cheerful, yet extremely distrusting. She doesn't take any stranger's word for granted, though she is even more shy around boys. Meggie prefers to hang around her besties and try to live down her Hebrew heritage.

She's very touchy about her origins. Megan's father is Hebrew and, while Megan truly respects her ancestors and is intrigued by them, her father is almost never at home so she knows almost nothing about the culture.
Thus, she feels uncomfortable around her father's, larger, part of the family, who she also meets rather rarely.

Her mother is an Roman Catholic American of distant Irish and Italian descent who Megan is similar to. The part of her family Megan knows best is her mother and her mother's younger sister.
She spends a lot of time between insisting she's 'American and nothin' else' and forcefully protecting her other heritage.

Megan isn't sporty or exceptionally fit, but often tanned because of her penchant for the outdoors. She likes peanut butter, math, the color blue and raccoons. She's also very good at puzzles.
Meggie spends most of her time outdoors in the park, munching on trail mix and solving puzzles or trying to master drawing raccoons. She also likes to swim and play basketball and sometimes light badminton, but despises volleyball and snow sports.

Brief history:

Scars/tattoos:

Typical dress style:

Extras:

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items