{ Lizy13's Official Enteries } by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

Based on Click to view
Artist ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{ Lizy13's Official Enteries }

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:30 am

A Galaxy Jewel is a deer-like creature with a Jewel for a heart. Their tails are far longer than a normal deer, and far more complex. The tails consist of stardust as well as their own magical properties and can be any color and design, though they mostly resemble galaxys. Their tails can heal any illness that a being mite have, as well as act as a beautiful apendage for the Galaxy Jewel. Their tails also reflect parts of their mood. If they're happy and content, their tails will stay curly and dreamy. If they're angry their tails will become agitated and sharper than normal.

All GJ's start as children, staying like this for about a month so their jewel hearts can grow and mature, as well as their long flowing tails and body. From there their magic is the strongest, and they will imprint on a person whom they will stay with forever. It's special, and only the purest hearted humans can ever hope to have a GJ imprint on them.

Username: Lizy13
How often you're on and about how long: I log on almost everyday- I'm on regular school days for 3 or so hours [dumb time limits >.>] and on weekends for 7 hours regularly. The only times I will be on for less and I will notify you of the days because I have volleyball. Those days I will be on for 2 hours max-
Understanding of GJs: [what do you know?] I know all of what you posted- if I forget, I can just go back and look on it.
How many do you think you would make a month: I can make 15-30 every month :)
Message to the people about yourself: Ehyo! Im lizy13, but you can call me lizy :3 I absolutely adore all animals. I especially love these because they are so adorable! I love to play soccer and volleyball I love leopard prints and zebra prints. I am avalible to do customs-
Would you be willing to do customs for people: Yes- yes I would. As long as it does not involve new lineart or such.
---
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me