Based on Click to view
Artist twilyghtpanda [gallery]
Time spent 14 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entries

Postby twilyghtpanda » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:49 am

My Entries shall be here, I'll add more later x3

- 5 entries max; 2 must have no edits and 1 must have them.
- If you want to make an entry with special lines, feel free to; but only one. :twisted:
- Make one 'cover post', and post all of your entries together. Makes things easier for me. ✓
- Follow all species guidelines. ✓
- Actually read up on the species via the main thread. ✓

Large ears.
Elvins have larger ears than normal to help them hear greater distances. Being mostly a solitary species, they need to be able to pick up the calls or howls of others of their kind, should they get into any kind of trouble. These large ears also help them to hunt in the darkness of caves, should they choose to do so.

Large paws.
An Elvin's paws are primarily used for digging and running. They can scoop more earth and push themselves faster along the ground with more surface area to propel themselves farther.

Mane.
All Elvins have manes, on both their head/shoulders and their rump, but some may be longer or shorter than others. However, this doesn't happen very often.

Horns.
Not all Elvins are found with horns, but they are a common trait. There are four different horn types; Long, Short Antlers, Normal Antlers, and Long Antlers.

Soul Charm.

All Elvins have a Soul Charm; it is their life force. Without it, then they would perish. The gem in the center can be any colour, but the winged piece around it is almost always the colour of some type of metal. The feathers are added later, as they reach adulthood, and are most often natural-based.
Normally, the gem signifies the element the Elvin is closest to; they cannot actually control that element, though.

Rare~
- Heterchromia/bi-coloured eyes.
- Blue-grey or silver based fur.
- Unnatural coloured feathers.
- Bi-coloured gem setting.
twilyghtpanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups