Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pony OC UFA~ by Rexein

Artist Rexein [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rexein

Pony OC UFA~

Postby Rexein » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:43 am

I luv this gurl so much ;A;
I'm torturing myself but I know I shouldn't keep her, I got too many ponies already Dx

I am putting her up for adoption, so you have only one option:

You can make a form. Sorta like an adoptable contest where you make art, write stories and such.

Basic form:

Code: Select all
[b][color=#800080]I want to adopt her![/color][/b]
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b] Female (keep it like that please)
[b]Personality;;[/b]
[b]Cutie-mark;;[/b]
[b]Art/Story;;[/b]

I will judge this contest based on visible EFFORT and whether forms IMPRESS me or not.
    ●extras are fine
    ●word limit is 500 for stories
    ●no limit to art
    please keep her female (you can still change her gender preference, though)
***This contest will end on Dec 30th─May be extended!
Last edited by Rexein on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

I share my computer with Lisan_2. We are sisters and sometimes make unfair trades. Please don't ban us.
http://rexeins-characters.weebly.com/
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/edittrade.php?partner=462950
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/oekaki/gallery.php?user=462950

I'm very sorry if I don't reply much to PMs, posts, or trades, but I'm quite inactive and considering quitting CS for personal reasons.
Rexein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony OC UFA~

Postby awesomerockingdude » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 am

I want to adopt her!
Username: awesomerockingdude
Name: Roxy
Gender;; Female (keep it like that please)
Personality: playful, cheerful, confident, and VERY outgoing ;
Cutie-mark: a sun
Art/Story:
ROXY'S POV
"Roxy it's time for school!" Mom called.
"Why do I have to go? i don't even have a cutie mark yet! Everyone will already have theres except me!" I say.
"I'm sure there will be other little ponies without cutie marks, and people shouldn't judge you based off of having a cutie mark or not. The good friends will be the ones who don't care about cutie marks." Mom replied.
"Well then i won't have any friends will I? Because EVERYONE that is ANYBODY cares about having a cutie mark or not!" I say back.
"Just get ready for school and come down stairs." She tells me.
"UGH fine but when I come back from school and hate myself. Just know it's your fault!" I snap back. I put my favorite necklace on, the one with the sun charm hanging on a gold chain. I comb my mane and tail until I'm sure I look perfect. Well, as perfect as a cutie markless pony can be. 'Maybe today is the day i will earn my cutie mark!' I think to myself... 'probably not though' i think as i frown.
"Honey it's time to start walking to school!"
"Okay I'm coming!"

TO BE CONTINUED (lol at first this was just going to be short and quick but i'm having so much fun I might actually have to finish this story later, but if you don't like the story i can just stop here...)
pm me if you want to breed demon dogs
awesomerockingdude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony OC UFA~

Postby Rexein » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am

awesomerockingdude wrote:I want to adopt her!
Username: awesomerockingdude
Name: Roxy
Gender;; Female (keep it like that please)
Personality: playful, cheerful, confident, and VERY outgoing ;
Cutie-mark: a sun
Art/Story:
ROXY'S POV
"Roxy it's time for school!" Mom called.
"Why do I have to go? i don't even have a cutie mark yet! Everyone will already have theres except me!" I say.
"I'm sure there will be other little ponies without cutie marks, and people shouldn't judge you based off of having a cutie mark or not. The good friends will be the ones who don't care about cutie marks." Mom replied.
"Well then i won't have any friends will I? Because EVERYONE that is ANYBODY cares about having a cutie mark or not!" I say back.
"Just get ready for school and come down stairs." She tells me.
"UGH fine but when I come back from school and hate myself. Just know it's your fault!" I snap back. I put my favorite necklace on, the one with the sun charm hanging on a gold chain. I comb my mane and tail until I'm sure I look perfect. Well, as perfect as a cutie markless pony can be. 'Maybe today is the day i will earn my cutie mark!' I think to myself... 'probably not though' i think as i frown.
"Honey it's time to start walking to school!"
"Okay I'm coming!"

TO BE CONTINUED (lol at first this was just going to be short and quick but i'm having so much fun I might actually have to finish this story later, but if you don't like the story i can just stop here...)

Sorry for taking so long, the holidays have kept me busy...
Since you are the only contestant, and since your form is really great, you win! :)
Congrats! She is yours (I love the story so far btw, so feel free to add to it).

PS: I'd prefer that you not take her off-site, but if you really feel the need to, I'd like it if you credit me for her design and link back to my account here on CS.

PPS: I can add her cutie mark to her if you want... So could you describe it and maybe be a bit more specific?

Last bumped by Rexein on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 am.

I share my computer with Lisan_2. We are sisters and sometimes make unfair trades. Please don't ban us.
http://rexeins-characters.weebly.com/
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/edittrade.php?partner=462950
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/oekaki/gallery.php?user=462950

I'm very sorry if I don't reply much to PMs, posts, or trades, but I'm quite inactive and considering quitting CS for personal reasons.
Rexein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me