Postby Greenfriedenvy » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Pup Number:
#5/6
Pup Name:
Roşcat (Red in Romanian) or Red for short
Pup Gender:
Male
Personality:
Red is a kind and loving little wolf, who will do almost anything to put a smile on someone's face. He hates it when anyone is sad, so his favorite time of year is christmas. At christmas, he gives out lots of presents and sometimes even looks for sad people to cheer them up. More than anything, he loves to spend time with those he loves, and on christmas eve he sleeps by the fire and looks out of the window to try and spot santa. Most people worried by his red colouration, as red is meant to mean danger, but they obviously don't know that in some places (Like China) red is a colour of joy; Red would never harm even a fly.
Extra?:
I love Red!
Last edited by Greenfriedenvy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pup 6 | Christmas Puppies | WIP

Postby Inupait » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:20 pm

General:
Pup Number:
Pup Name:
Azriel
Pup Gender:
Male

Personality:
likes to pretend he is older, and will try and boss others around. He knows his limits though, and learns quickly who not to mess with. He loves being childish, and will put aside his adult behaviour if it means he can goof off for a while, and as long as there aren't too many others watching. Try not to pick a fight with him though - he holds grudges for the longest time, as though his feelings were trapped in ice. But he is extreamly adoring of his siblings, like a mother goose he is always wanting to care for them and give them advice on even the smallest issues. In his frolic playing with this siblings his is very competitive but always know when he has stepped over the line. in that aspect he's pretty sensitive.[/colour]

[color=#FF0000]Extra?:

A Puppy's Christmas - A Poem
Author unknown

It's the day before Christmas
And all through the house
The puppies are squeaking
An old rubber mouse.

The wreath which had merrily
Hung on the door
Is scattered in pieces
All over the floor.

The stockings that hung
In a neat little row
Now boast a hole in
Each one of the toes.

The tree was subjected
To bright-eyed whims,
And now, although splendid,
It's missing some limbs.

I catch them and hold them.
"Be good", I insist.
They lick me, then run off
To see what they've missed.

And now as I watch them
The thought comes to me,
That their's is the spirit
That Christmas should be.

Should children and puppies
Yet show us the way,
And teach us the joy
That should come with this day?

Could they bring the message
That's written above,
And tell us that, most of all
Christmas is love.

Short Story:
Beneath the sprawling bristled branches of a heavily gnarled, twisted little spruce tree lay a form, half covered by the thick fresh snow. as the winter wind swept across the drifts of snow it buffeted the creatures face causing it to stir. A pair of aqua eyes snapped open, the dark pupil contracted as the bright winter sun reflected off the white snow and into its eyes. The dog, a male with a brilliant red coat lay absolutely motionless. the only thing that indicated he was awake, or even alive was the slow scanning of his eyes across the empty treed landscape. he had learned from experience that his coat gave him away very easily against the white snow.

The abrupt calling of birds made him stir more noticeably. the songs suddenly changed to alarm calls and The red dog leapt to his feet. The snow slid from his back to reveal his white and green marked coat. his tall pointed ears swivelled in the direction. Then their was a flash in the trees that sent him running. The dogs long striped legs carried him blissfully fast across the soft snow. "Azriel! Come back" A voice called but he didn't slow, he didn't even look back. Azriel could hear his pursuer paw steps crunching in the snow, slowly but surely growing further and further away. His heart was pounding heart in his chest and throbbed in his ears as his adrenaline began to dissipate from his blood.

Azriel only stopped once the singing of birds reassured him that he had left them far behind. He stood panting gleefully for a moment, pleased with his sudden besting of them. But he had been to quick to think he had won. Out of the corner of his eye a flash of red and green caught his eye and he started so badly he stumbled. giving up any chance he might have of escaping. The attacker was on him knocking him into the snow and rolling him onto his back. Avriel wriggled in the damp snow then stared up with eyes of untainted irritation. "I Win" Said the cheery familiar voice as Azriel stared up at his sister. His sighed and his face lightened into a gentle smile. "Not a chance" he barked twisting free and running once more. He heard his sister squall and take chase once more. The game was on once more.

~Goofing Around
~Playing Games
~Destructive activities
Dislikes:
~Captivity
~Anyone that threatens his Siblings
~Being Scolded
~Being Challenged

Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist