Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ruuqo Reference Sheet by Paxis

Artist Paxis [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ruuqo Reference Sheet

Postby Paxis » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 am

Name: Ruuqo
Species: Pokemon - Ninetails
Powers: Ability to hear over 100 miles, ability to shake the ground, ability to keep all ice and snow off of his body, immortality, and ability to kill any prey of any size.
Likes: Any possibly warmth, any possible prey found, any interaction with anyone else, finding something new.
Dislikes: When it gets too cold, too much snow, blizzards, having trouble finding prey and resources, being completely alone.
History: Ruuqo was born into a "pack" of Ninetails and eventually got separated from the pack in a strong blizzard. When the blizzard died down his family was nowhere to be found and he appeared to be in the middle of nowhere. All he could see was snow, snow, and more snow. There was no cover, no trees, no other living thing in sight. He began to journey across the northern Greenland trying to find anything that wasn't snow. Because there was no avail he tried to figure out new ways to survive. He remembered his whole bloodline had powers but all were different, so he decided to try those out first. He first figured out he had the ability to hear over 100 miles when he was practicing hunting and had to travel so far in order to get to what he was hearing. Next was ability to keep all ice and snow off of his body, ability to kill any prey of any size, and ability to shake the ground. After a few accidents where he /should/ have died he realized he must be immortal. There weren't really anything living out in the middle of nowhere where he was, which was thousands and thousands of miles long and wide. Basically the entire country was nothing but blizzards and snow. Because of this, Ruuqo has no friends. He's never found anyone of his kind, still hasn't found his family and doesn't know if they're even alive now, and anything living he DOES find is prey for himself to keep him full. Being that he's immortal he won't die of hunger, he'll just suffer. He's never known any other life and is extremely lonely, but he hopes to eventually find something that's not prey to keep him company.
Paxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me