Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pup 3 | Christmas Puppies

Postby Poison » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Pup Number:
          three! <33
        Pup Name:
          if i was lucky enough to own these cutie i think i would name him peppermint winter (based off the song peppermint winter by owl city), the pink, green and white all remind me of the frosty winter and mints. this boy would also go by the nickname pepper or mint, but more often pepper.
        Pup Gender:
          i think this pup is leaning towards male the green and white are making me think of a guy while the pink is making me feel like a female. honesty i think this little guy is a male so that is what i will be putting down c:
        Personality:
          peppermint winter is a very shy pup, in the big family picture you can see him having his back faced away from the camera and by his father's leg so that leads me to think peppermint is the shy one. he is often the one who will pair sides with you if you know him well, he usually does this to please others, but this puppy is much more. when you become close friends with him you can see that this boy is very funny and understanding. he's like a comedian mixed with a therapist, he's willing to you and would love to listen, but he loves to make jokes and crack-up about things. Peppermint winter likes to please people and often gives more than he gets back, but peppermint doesn't mind he likes the fact he was able to make people feel happy. so to sum it up, peppermint is a shy guy who likes to joke here and there, loves to help and give to people, is understanding, a great listener as well as being a great friend to others.
        Extra?:

peppermint winter is the cuties, most adorable little pup i've seen, i really truly and would love to have him as my own. i have so many ideas for art and i would buy a ton of it for this handsome guy.

crush:
          peppermint doesn't have a crush at the moment
        mate:
          peppermint says he is too young for a mate, really he just doesn't want one.
        breed:
          a husky and shiba inus mix
        family:
          peppermint has a mother and father with five other siblings

sledding, snow, candy canes, mints, hot chocolate, putting up the chirstmas tree, sweaters, sleep, kpop, giving things, helping others, making others feel joyful and many more.
        dislikes:
          rude and annoying people, mean people in general, loud music, oranges, tons of perfumes, the day after christmas, people know don't say thank you, text-talk, when he can't help people and running for a long time.
        good traits:
          loves to help others and make people feel good, is a wonderful listener and is great with understanding people. peppermint winter is sweet and caring as well, he will always be there for you. peppermint winter likes to joke around as well and loves to have a laugh with someone. he's also very honest and will always tell the truth to someone.
        bad traits:
          peppermint winter sometimes forgets about himself and cares more for others. yes that's a good thing to care for others, but sometimes peppermint winter forgets about himself in the mix. peppermint winter is also very shy and sometimes doesn't stick up for himself, thankfully he has friends to stand up for him.
        what i want for christmas:
          christmas is coming fast, it's tomorrow to be exact, now what does peppermint winter want this christmas? sweaters! the big ones that go over your paws and you slip and slide and flop around in them because your pads are covered up the sleeves. peppermint winter loves sweaters, and loves the over sized ones even more, he would love a dark red one with deers.

peppermint winter:
        peppermint winter wrote:There's the snow
        Look out below
        And bundle up
        'Cause here it comes

Run outside
        So starry eyed
        A snowball fight breaks out
        And winter has finally begun

I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace
        'Til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
        This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet
        I don't need to taste to believe

What's December without Christmas Eve?

- owl city

You can find the whole family Here
Last edited by Poison on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

peppermint winter

Postby deer, » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 am

Pup Number:
          three! <33
        Pup Name:
          if i was lucky enough to own these cutie i think i would name him peppermint winter (based off the song peppermint winter by owl city), the pink, green and white all remind me of the frosty winter and mints. this boy would also go by the nickname pepper or mint, but more often pepper.
        Pup Gender:
          i think this pup is leaning towards male the green and white are making me think of a guy while the pink is making me feel like a female. honesty i think this little guy is a male so that is what i will be putting down c:
        Personality:
          peppermint winter is a very shy pup, in the big family picture you can see him having his back faced away from the camera and by his father's leg so that leads me to think peppermint is the shy one. he is often the one who will pair sides with you if you know him well, he usually does this to please others, but this puppy is much more. when you become close friends with him you can see that this boy is very funny and understanding. he's like a comedian mixed with a therapist, he's willing to you and would love to listen, but he loves to make jokes and crack-up about things. Peppermint winter likes to please people and often gives more than he gets back, but peppermint doesn't mind he likes the fact he was able to make people feel happy. so to sum it up, peppermint is a shy guy who likes to joke here and there, loves to help and give to people, is understanding, a great listener as well as being a great friend to others.
        Extra?:

peppermint winter is the cuties, most adorable little pup i've seen, i really truly and would love to have him as my own. i have so many ideas for art and i would buy a ton of it for this handsome guy.

crush:
          peppermint doesn't have a crush at the moment
        mate:
          peppermint says he is too young for a mate, really he just doesn't want one.
        breed:
          a husky and shiba inus mix
        family:
          peppermint has a mother and father with five other siblings

sledding, snow, candy canes, mints, hot chocolate, putting up the chirstmas tree, sweaters, sleep, kpop, giving things, helping others, making others feel joyful and many more.
        dislikes:
          rude and annoying people, mean people in general, loud music, oranges, tons of perfumes, the day after christmas, people know don't say thank you, text-talk, when he can't help people and running for a long time.
        good traits:
          loves to help others and make people feel good, is a wonderful listener and is great with understanding people. peppermint winter is sweet and caring as well, he will always be there for you. peppermint winter likes to joke around as well and loves to have a laugh with someone. he's also very honest and will always tell the truth to someone.
        bad traits:
          peppermint winter sometimes forgets about himself and cares more for others. yes that's a good thing to care for others, but sometimes peppermint winter forgets about himself in the mix. peppermint winter is also very shy and sometimes doesn't stick up for himself, thankfully he has friends to stand up for him.
        what i want for christmas:
          christmas is coming fast, it's tomorrow to be exact, now what does peppermint winter want this christmas? sweaters! the big ones that go over your paws and you slip and slide and flop around in them because your pads are covered up the sleeves. peppermint winter loves sweaters, and loves the over sized ones even more, he would love a dark red one with deers.

peppermint winter:
        peppermint winter wrote:There's the snow
        Look out below
        And bundle up
        'Cause here it comes

Run outside
        So starry eyed
        A snowball fight breaks out
        And winter has finally begun

I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace
        'Til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face
        This peppermint winter is so sugar-sweet
        I don't need to taste to believe

What's December without Christmas Eve?

- owl city
Last edited by deer, on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
deer,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pup 3 | Christmas Puppies

Postby Hu Tao » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Pup Number: 3 of course~! <3
Pup Name: Holly Farrowells- don't ask, as I don't much know myself xD I usually just stare long and hard at a character and whichever name comes to mind, I use :3 This is what resulted.~
Pup Gender: This gorgeous thing looks like a female to me ^^
Personality: Holly is a seemingly quiet, softspoken creature at first glance, yet she is much more than that. She just prefers to learn from her surroundings before revealing her true personality, which is very sweet and caring. When she was a pup, she was quite naïve, and she learned the hard way not to be so rash.
Extra?: I would love to use this sweetheart as a character in a little comic I'm making. I've been looking here and there for the perfect character to use, and she fits the part perfectly.
~WIP~
Hu Tao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pup 3 | Christmas Puppies

Postby deer, » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 am

bump? :3