Brindle Black Freckled Sabino Tobiano by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Black Freckled Sabino Tobiano

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

This guy's layer is so freckled it can be easily mistaken for appaloosa at first glance. To try for him, just give him a personality. No WIPs/edits are allowed and I'll choose the winner once I think ther are enough entries.

Seatala wrote:Username: Seatala
Name: Samurai
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,4
Personality: Samurai is a buck that most think of him as "the big flirt" and the "center of attention". Everyone knows that he is one of the popular bucks, and that because of this, he has no feelings for anyone but himself. This is absolutely not true. Just because of this stereotype, he has been labeled as the jock and a heart-breaker, but his big heart is shown when his prissy friends aren't around. He cares for everyone, and does what he can for anyone in need. He just doesn't like to show his true self in front of his "friends" because he feels like if they find out, he will become an outcast...
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Black Freckled Sabino

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Username: ~Soul~
Name: Gavin
Personality:
.:{ Laid back ll Thoughtful }:.
Gavin is a very quiet guy in general and tends not to say much. Its not that He is shy, He just feels as though he dosen't need to say anything if he doesn't have anything important to say. He is a very cool and laid back guy as well. He seems to go with the flow and kinda come of as uncaring do to the lack of speech and emotion that he lacks shows. He is very calm and tends to take a lot to get on his bad side. Someone would have to try to be on his bad side that is.

Gavin is aslo a thinker in whys. He is easily lost in thought and tends to zone out at times. Sometimes he needs a gentle nudge to get him back to reality and get him out of his zone. He tends to think more in the evening what he has time to himself and likes to relax of on his own like a loner. Though he dose like to have others near when he isn't in thought and enjoys hearing them chat among themselves.

( I wanted to keep this short so you didn't have to much to read >.< )
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Username: SleepingWithSirens
Name: Kire
Personality: Kire tends to keep to himself. It isn't exactly because he's treated poorly by the other Nukittas or that he really even sticks out, he just doesn't like to talk much to the others. While other Nukittas prefer to be surrounded and having fun, he likes to be out in the peace nature brings. And, although at this time {{Winter}}, it isn't exactly the color fullest, the white gives it quite a good look. It can be chilly, sure.. But his coat should keep him warm. However, Kire also doesn't really like to get too close to anyone because he has trust issues. Having been crossed over in the past, it hurt him much more than he thought it would at first, and caused him to not trust anyone until after a few years or so.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChristainAnimalLover » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:30 pm

Username: ChristainAnimalLover
Name: Rumpel Gold
Personality: Rumple is a very complex buck, exuding the kind of confidence that only comes from knowing you are the master of your domain. Gnomish, intense, and crazy, he’s the malevolent trickster who likes to play all sides - he is both friend and foe to everyone. He is very cunning and rather selfish but, Rumple has a soft side - a charming side - a vulnerable side.
(based on my favorite character from the ABC show Once Upon A Time, Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold)
ChristainAnimalLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Username: Makani Black
Name: Fabian
Personality: Fabian is a hot tempered young stallion. He doesn't like to be told what he can and can't do. He can also be flirty and he thinks he is all that. Girls first fall for him for his looks but his temperament drives them away.
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Username: Hobbit Geek
Name: Rhys
Personality: Rhys is an outgoing, caring boy who loves talking to others and being himself. He can be kind, sweet and is known to be a flirt with every girl he see's, not seeming to care how it ends. If he does find the one true love he hears about, he will be loyal to the end. He can be a joker at times, loving to make others laugh or play pranks just for his own entertainment. He can be confident and some say he can be a little insane at times.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuclear_Angel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Username: ~Nuclear_Angel~
Name: Coyotito
Personality:

Coyotito is a very quite being. He doesn't speak very often he rather wait till what he says is absolutely important so when it's need others will hear him. He isn't shy, but he is a very cautious about new things and beings. He sticks to the things and ones he knows and holds them close. He is a very trustable being and kind hearted. One can say he also makes for good listener/ someone to lean on. Loyal, caring, and protective over loved ones. He is a family kind of guy.
I do not claim any of this artwork.

ImageWe live, die, and like the grass and trees, Image
renew ourselves from the soft earth of the grave.

Nuclear_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragons whisper » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:53 am

Username: Dragons Whisper
Name: Baylik
Personality: Baylik or Bay Is very active and spunky. He loves to play and tease. He loves music and is always singing, but he hates to sing around others. He tends to disobey orders and go off territory borders. When he gets super excited he hiccups.
dragons whisper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:39 am

Username: K~Dog
Name: Draíochta Dorcha {Means Dark Magic in Irish}
Personality: Draíochta is a quiet and shy stallion. He is creative on ways to get out of an conversation or to escape. He believes in himself and his family. He is flexible in lots of bad situations. Also, he has a calming aurora around him and will support and be loyal to the ones he love. His bad side will only come out if someone he loves get hurts or if he gets insulted. He is logical, honest, and values life. Draíochta also is empathetic and warm, so you can rely on him. Also he keeps all secrets. But sadly his bad or good sides only come out rarely. Most of the time, he is dark and ignores everyone, and will only open up to the ones he loves.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyeusi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 am

Username: Seatala
Name: Samurai
Personality: Samurai is a buck that most think of him as "the big flirt" and the "center of attention". Everyone knows that he is one of the popular bucks, and that because of this, he has no feelings for anyone but himself. This is absolutely not true. Just because of this stereotype, he has been labeled as the jock and a heart-breaker, but his big heart is shown when his prissy friends aren't around. He cares for everyone, and does what he can for anyone in need. He just doesn't like to show his true self in front of his "friends" because he feels like if they find out, he will become an outcast...
my username used to be Seatala
My WMEs
My Nukkittas

I leave a lot of things unfini
Nyeusi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me