Based on Click to view
Artist Miavinn [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RSS #21 WINNER!

Postby Miavinn » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 am

Here is a pretty chestnut mare for you all :3
    Yes she is a chestnut and female chestnuts are known to be a tad nutty...
    To win her you half to write a story/por/anything, no word limit!
    However, it must all be one thing (one story, one poem, etc.)

Code: Select all
    Show Name:
    Stable Name:
    Color: Chesnut w/ right hind sock
    Breed: Clydesdlae Thoroughbred Cross
    Discipline:
    Words:

Ends Dec. 23 27
Last edited by Miavinn on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

tolter barns | groveclan | buttermilks

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RSS #21 UP FOR ADOPTION

Postby Grizzly Bear. » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 am

Aww pretty
-coughcough- totally doesn't remind me of Nick -cries-
Grizzly Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbwirebrat » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 am

This buds a must omg <3

Show Name: Take a Chance
Stable Name: Chance
Height: 15.2 hh
Color: Chestnut w/ right hind sock
Breed: Clydesdale Thoroughbred Cross
Discipline: Cross Country
Words:
Not too Bad
I swiftly grabbed a halter and a leadrope. I had been told I was riding a surprise horse today in my Cross Country lesson. I shuffled into the barn. A note was stuck on my horse's (Forest of Secrets, my RSS horse) stall door. I peeled it off the wood carefully and glared at it, reading it.
Dear (My Name),
Your Surprise Horse's stall is at the very end of the barn, on the left. You'll know you're riding her if she has a yellow sticky note on her stall door.
From,
(I guess Thunder because the note is from the barn owner, lol)

I pressed the note back onto Forest's stall door. I rubbed his velvety nose when he had walked up to me and prodded my shoulder. I smiled as he dipped his head over his stall door and sniffed me for treats. "No Tidbits today, boy. I'll be riding a special horse today, so I'll ride you after the lesson in my jumping class if I'm aloud." I was a proud horse owner, of two male horses, and I loved them to bits. Boomer and Forest. I walked slowly down the hall, eyeing each horse as I passed, admiring their coat colours and their beauty. I finally stopped at a stall with a yellow sticky note on it. I looked up, clutching the halter and lead rope in my fists. I gasped and dropped my supplies on the floor. This horse wasn't too big, but was taller than my horses! Her chestnut head peeked out from her stall. I didn't know whether I should pet her or back away and ask for a different horse. I gained my confidence and stepped forward, stroking the horses nose. I looked down at her stall nametag. It read 'Chance' and below her name it said her show name in a smaller font, 'Take a Chance'. I smirked. She was a beauty. I slid open the stall door and placed her halter over her head, and clipped the lead rope to a metal ring at the bottom of the halter. I lead her to the cross-ties and took off her lead rope, having to reach up to a small hook to place the lead rope on. I attached the cross-ties to her halter and groomed her down as quick as I could. I grabbed her Cross Country tack and placed her saddlepad and saddle on first. I buckled up the girth loosely, as I would tighten it when we got into the field. I took off the cross-ties, un-clipping them from her halter and letting them drop, and I took her Snaffle-bitted Bridle. I tossed the reins over her head and took off her halter. I gently pushed the bit into her mouth, and pulled the ear band over her ears. I buckled up the chin strap and the nose band parts underneath, and then lead her out into the field. I had heard she was a pro cross country horse, so I was glad...
As soon as we got into the field, I tightened her girth, and then I had to stand on a smaller chair to climb up. I placed my front part of my toe into the stirrup and had to literally PULL myself up onto her back. I placed my other foot in the stirrup, pushed my heels down and gripped the reins. I urged her forward by squeezing my heels to her sides, applying enough pressure to disrupt her daze and push her into a walk. She strode along. My instructor pointed out the course I was doing, and I turned her around. I halted her, took a deep breath, and urged her to a canter. Chance took her canter beautifully. Her pace was a swift, gentle stride and a simple flow to catch on with the sliding in my saddle. As she approached the first jump, she sped up and I leaned forward, knuckles together lifting myself a bit from my saddle into a two-point. She soared over the jump in a magnificent leap, and I released quickly as her front hooves hit the ground. We ran the course clearly, with no faults. I slowed her down to a sitting trot, and I patted her neck in pride. Her short hairs on her body were coated in small beats of sweat, in exhaustion. "You're such a good girl, I think you'll be a great horse to ride in the future!" I rewarded Chance with another pat.
Just after I said that, Chance took a quick halt and dipped her head, dumping me over her neck and onto the ground. I grumbled in anger and looked up. Her eyes were full of mischief, and the gleamed in a way of telling me...

...'Are you sure?'...
she/they + adult + canada
pfp by akitamonster
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❝ i look better in the dark. ❞
barbwirebrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:13 am

bump~
    didn't notice that..whoops...

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Live.Love.Laugh. » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Show Name: RKS Imperail Antebellum
Stable Name: Athena
Discipline: Liberty
Words:
The First Day
We stood my back to her as this mare breathed heavily behind me, and with a nicker I heard her come closer this was the make it or break it point. I had been waiting hours for her to join up with me, this beaten and battered mare was skittish
and wild. Coming from a abusive home she was terrifed of people especially men. I didn't get the details, but her scars and wild eyes showed it. I listened carefully behind me eyes closed shoulds relaxed, and the touch of her muzzle made me sigh and smile. I turned around to the mare and she let me touch her scarred face. "Athena, shall be your name." I whispered softly, her scarred me think of the strong war and wisdom goddess. I rubbed neck softly, and stayed with her until about midnight helping her settle into her new home at my barn.
A Month Later
We stood in the middle of the arena she standing beside me, in the month I had this mare she had turned a new page in her life, still a bit skinny and skittish. One plus she trusted me now fully willing to do anything as in ground work, today we where going to try to saddle her. Bright eyed and ears perked Athena watched me with interest as I brought the saddle pad up to her, my smile turned into a grin as she sniffed it. "Go girl Athena." Hearing a sigh I slid up on her back, I took a step back and lift the saddle. As soon as the leather thing was in her sight Athena snorted and struck at it nieghing like she was being beaten I dropped it and rushed to her side. Grabbing the lead I began to stroke the shaking mare. So much for a new cross country mare, I pondered what to do with her as we just stood in the arena.
"Liberty, would good for her."
I nearly screamed at the sound of my fathers voice, I turned to him raising an eyebrow "Why do you say that?"
He stepped into the arena and spoke with a tone I had never heard from him "Raegan, you are the only person Athena fully trust, selling her would mean death. Being terrifed of a saddle isn't all that bad, and Liberty would take you above and beyond riding her into a partnership like no other."
I looked at Athena who seemed to be relaxed dozing softly,"I'll do it."
With these words our journey began

Two Years Later
--w.i.p.--
.Live.Love.Laugh.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:55 am

Don't have time to judge at the moment.
    Extened until next week.
    New forms may be posted.

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miavinn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:40 am

Skylark23 wrote:This buds a must omg <3

Words:
Not too Bad
I swiftly grabbed a halter and a leadrope. I had been told I was riding a surprise horse today in my Cross Country lesson. I shuffled into the barn. A note was stuck on my horse's (Forest of Secrets, my RSS horse) stall door. I peeled it off the wood carefully and glared at it, reading it.
Dear (My Name),
Your Surprise Horse's stall is at the very end of the barn, on the left. You'll know you're riding her if she has a yellow sticky note on her stall door.
From,

I pressed the note back onto Forest's stall door. I rubbed his velvety nose when he had walked up to me and prodded my shoulder. I smiled as he dipped his head over his stall door and sniffed me for treats. "No Tidbits today, boy. I'll be riding a special horse today, so I'll ride you after the lesson in my jumping class if I'm aloud." I was a proud horse owner, of two male horses, and I loved them to bits. Boomer and Forest. I walked slowly down the hall, eyeing each horse as I passed, admiring their coat colours and their beauty. I finally stopped at a stall with a yellow sticky note on it. I looked up, clutching the halter and lead rope in my fists. I gasped and dropped my supplies on the floor. This horse wasn't too big, but was taller than my horses! Her chestnut head peeked out from her stall. I didn't know whether I should pet her or back away and ask for a different horse. I gained my confidence and stepped forward, stroking the horses nose. I looked down at her stall nametag. It read 'Chance' and below her name it said her show name in a smaller font, 'Take a Chance'. I smirked. She was a beauty. I slid open the stall door and placed her halter over her head, and clipped the lead rope to a metal ring at the bottom of the halter. I lead her to the cross-ties and took off her lead rope, having to reach up to a small hook to place the lead rope on. I attached the cross-ties to her halter and groomed her down as quick as I could. I grabbed her Cross Country tack and placed her saddlepad and saddle on first. I buckled up the girth loosely, as I would tighten it when we got into the field. I took off the cross-ties, un-clipping them from her halter and letting them drop, and I took her Snaffle-bitted Bridle. I tossed the reins over her head and took off her halter. I gently pushed the bit into her mouth, and pulled the ear band over her ears. I buckled up the chin strap and the nose band parts underneath, and then lead her out into the field. I had heard she was a pro cross country horse, so I was glad...
As soon as we got into the field, I tightened her girth, and then I had to stand on a smaller chair to climb up. I placed my front part of my toe into the stirrup and had to literally PULL myself up onto her back. I placed my other foot in the stirrup, pushed my heels down and gripped the reins. I urged her forward by squeezing my heels to her sides, applying enough pressure to disrupt her daze and push her into a walk. She strode along. My instructor pointed out the course I was doing, and I turned her around. I halted her, took a deep breath, and urged her to a canter. Chance took her canter beautifully. Her pace was a swift, gentle stride and a simple flow to catch on with the sliding in my saddle. As she approached the first jump, she sped up and I leaned forward, knuckles together lifting myself a bit from my saddle into a two-point. She soared over the jump in a magnificent leap, and I released quickly as her front hooves hit the ground. We ran the course clearly, with no faults. I slowed her down to a sitting trot, and I patted her neck in pride. Her short hairs on her body were coated in small beats of sweat, in exhaustion. "You're such a good girl, I think you'll be a great horse to ride in the future!" I rewarded Chance with another pat.
Just after I said that, Chance took a quick halt and dipped her head, dumping me over her neck and onto the ground. I grumbled in anger and looked up. Her eyes were full of mischief, and the gleamed in a way of telling me...

...'Are you sure?'...

Congrats!
    Take good care of Chance c:
    What color would you like her halter to be?

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbwirebrat » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:39 am

Elemia wrote:
Skylark23 wrote:This buds a must omg <3

Words:
Not too Bad
Dear (My Name),
From,

...'Are you sure?'...

Congrats!
    Take good care of Chance c:
    What color would you like her halter to be?

Oh my goodness! Thank you!
Hmm... Blue, please!
pfp by akitamonster
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

❝ i look better in the dark. ❞
barbwirebrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RSS #21 WINNER!

Postby Miavinn » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am

Done c:
    Does that blue work or would you like me to change it?

updates ;;
life is busy
contact me on discord
miavinn#3230

Miavinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RSS #21 WINNER!

Postby barbwirebrat » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 am

Elemia wrote:
    Done c:
    Does that blue work or would you like me to change it?

It's perfect!
Thank you!! :3
pfp by akitamonster
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x