Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lily Tail Rabbits by Barron

Based on Click to view
Artist Barron [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lily Tail Rabbits

Postby Barron » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Lily Tail Rabbits

Among the world around you hides a secret. Tiny Rabbits that grow off of Lilies. Now, they are no secret, and are available to be adopt by you. It's been told that these Rabbits carry magic powers of Nature. They were created to paint the Lilies of our Earth, and help move them throughout the land. They kept quiet until one day, when a little girl found one painting the Tiger Lilies in her backyard. Being caring, sweet creatures the bunny stopped her work to visit with the little girl. They soon became the best of friends, and played in the garden together for hours. Soon, all the Lily Tail Rabbits of the girl's garden grew to trust her, and showed themselves to her. As the girl grew, so did her love for her new found friends. She started building them little hutches to sleep in at night, and find them yummy snacks. With the help of the now young lady, the Lily Tail Rabbit boomed into a large community. These Rabbits are now looking for a owner to love and care for them, but still allow them to roam the gardens too.

Important Links
Staff
Barron- Owner & Artist
Shenzai- Creator & Artist

Rules
- You may only adopt one per day
- At this time there is a limit of five Lily Tail Rabbits per person
- Do not edit any of the adoption forms, unless stated otherwise by artist
- We are current not making customs
- Water Lilies are only found in the Water Element
- Don't be rude to any of my staff
- Breeding is current not open
- Fan Art is always welcome
- Don't remove signature ever
- You may not readopt your Lily Tail without my permission
- Be active
- Have fun

Features
Lily Tail Rabbits have both lop ears, and tall, pointed ears. They always have a Lily tail, as they grow from the Lilies. These Rabbits are rather small, usually under four pounds; their weight can range from two to six pounds once mature. Lily Tails are mature at the age of two, and are ready to breed. They may be kept as pets, but must be allowed to go outside, and take care of Nature daily.

Events

Elements
There are four elements that a Lily Tail Rabbit can be. Each rabbit is to take care of it's elements environment. Elements usually have an impact on their color and tail too.

>Water: Lily Tail Rabbits with the Water Element always have Water Lily tails. They grow in the pond among the lilies, and are very rare. They usually have a greenish or bluish base coat color. Water Lily Tails are known for being the most responsible and hard working. They take pride in caring for the Water Lilies in their ponds. If you are blessed to own one, you should be few grateful; they are very kind Rabbits.

>Forest: Lily Tail Rabbits with the Forest Element have been known for being a little naughty. They love getting into trouble and messing with Nature's rules a little. Their base colors range from Red to Black; they are often dark in color. Lilies aren't often found in the Forest, which makes them uncommon. A Forest Lily Tail will always know how to make you laugh, but you need to keep a close eye on them. They are very daring and silly.

>Grass: Grass Lily Tails are rather common. They are simply Lilies that escaped the garden patch and moved into the lawn. They are often very beautiful, pastel colored Rabbits. Rabbits with the Grass Element are very friendly and love being around humans. They can be little jokers, but they always have your feelings in mind. They are very sweet, and cheerful bunnies.

>Garden: The most common Element is the Garden one. These Lily Tails grow among beautiful, full flower gardens. They love other creatures and flowers, and are very caring. They don't just care for the Lilies, but daisies, tulips, and roses too. They are often Bright Neon colors, and bright in personality too. They're friends with everyone. You won't find a better friend.

Custom Rabbits
We are currently not making customs.

Breeding
Coming Soon!

Last edited by Barron on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

To me, horses and freedom are synonymous.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Lily Tail Rabbits Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Postby Barron » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Reserved.

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:14 pm

The story is so lovely! ^^
I like the elements too! May I just suggest one thing? Since you have darker colors on the forest, pastel colors on the grass and bright colors on the garden, maybe it would be interesting to also have more natural-ish colors... in a prairie, maybe? They could be more uncommon, like the forest ones. :3

And also, do you want me to color some in already? :)
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barron » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:44 am

Shenzai wrote:The story is so lovely! ^^
I like the elements too! May I just suggest one thing? Since you have darker colors on the forest, pastel colors on the grass and bright colors on the garden, maybe it would be interesting to also have more natural-ish colors... in a prairie, maybe? They could be more uncommon, like the forest ones. :3

And also, do you want me to color some in already? :)

I like that idea. I'll add it later.
And yes, you are added now! :3

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lily Tail Rabbits

Postby Shenzai » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you! I'll go make a few now then. :3
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lily Tail Rabbits

Postby Barron » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:16 am

^^ Yay! They're looking great!

Barron 1986~2016
Barron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me