Artist Soupalicious [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Newton Adopts! Feral Two-Horn

Postby Soupalicious » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Second in the feral Newton series!
This poor Newton has been in the wars! To win him/her, just tell me in 200 words or less how they broke their horn! Their hair is all tangled and knotty...I bet it would look wonderful after a good brush!

Code: Select all
Username:
Newtons Name:
Newtons Age:
Newtons Gender:
How did they break their horn?:
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Newton Adopts! Feral Two-Horn

Postby Clowesia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:43 pm

Username: Clowesia
Newtons Name: Omega
Newtons Age: 38
Newtons Gender: Female
How did they break their horn?:
Escaping from a Newton Pelt Collector. Omega was going to be killed and skinned for her pelt to be sold on the black market. She fell into a snare, after 2 days in the trap and nearly ripping off her own foot she was eventually collected by the poacher who had laid the trap. She was thrown into a dark crate that smelt of excrement and old dried Newton blood. (OMG THIS IS GETTING SO MORBID) After five days harrowing journey over rough terrain and violent water, they arrived to their destination.

Omega was terrified, but vicious. She could hear terrible sounds she had only heard during violent disputes between kin, when one was losing. Desperate to escape she began to ram at her crate, over and over she pounded into the wood, hoping it would shatter. Her horn became stuck, wedged in the corner of the crate where the two sides met, touching freedom. She struggled hopelessly, her body crashing into the side. She could hear the muffled, panicked voices of her captors yet it was too late for them to stop. She a shrieking pain her horn gave way in a burst of splinters and shards of wood, her own body rocketing out of the now dismantled crate.

She was gone into the dark before they could catch her again.

You are my Senpai
    My only Senpai
    You give me dokis
    When seas are grey
    You'll never notice me
    But I still love you
    You're sugoi, kawaii desu ne~♥
Clowesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jern. » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:42 am

Res
jern.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Wip :3

Are we allowed to pretty-up? Extras?
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 pm

υѕєяηαмє:
booklover789

ηєωтση'ѕ ηαмє:
Renegade
Inspiration for his name came from here.

ηєωтση'ѕ αgє:
27 (Human) Years Old

ηєωтση'ѕ gєη∂єя:
Male

нσω ∂ι∂ нє вяєαк нιѕ нσяη?
Renegade raced through the rubble, swerving suddenly as he came upon an enemy soldier. "You don't fear me?" he spat, still breathing heavily at his still opponent. With a snarl he reared up onto his hind legs, and prepared to leap. Suddenly, his world went dark. He thrashed about, trying to free himself from the darkness...but eventually welcomed the unconscious sleep his exhausted body needed.

He jerked awake, wincing at the pounding in his head and the ringing in his ears. "Drat," he muttered, spitting out blood. "Must've cut my tongue..." With a flick of his eyes and one fluid movement, he was on his feet, staring down his captor. With a snarl, he launched himself at the Newton, pinning her to the ground. She lashed out, gnawing at his horns and scraping his face with her sharp hooves. He cried out in pain, jerking away, pulling and pushing against her until...
CRACK!
Renegade's eyes widened in shock as pain rocketed through his tired body. "M-m-my horn..." he said weakly, trailing off as he stared at the broken shards that lay upon the floor. With not a second thought he turned tail and ran, barely saving his own life.

(My first story based upon an actual war is up there. If you want to read it, feel free to. I will write a proper story below.)

Renegade yawned, stretching as he padded out to the kitchen.
"How're you doin'?"
"Adjusting, Sir."
"I forgot...we just picked you up two nights ago."
"It's fine. Sir? I'm going out for a bit. If you don't mind, I'd like to catch my own breakfast."
"Go right ahead."
"Thank you." He raced out of the condo and into the rainforest, sniffing around for a juicy lizard.
He didn't see the rock until he was right upon it. He tripped, tumbling through the undergrowth. His world spun as he rolled down a hill. Suddenly, he stopped...but the momentum continued to push him forward. With a CRACK! and searing pain above one of his eyes, he finally came to a standstill. Looking back at the hill he'd fallen down, he noticed a large log at the base of it. Renegade blinked twice, loping over to the log. "M-m-my horn!" he exclaimed, looking at the shards that littered the ground and the chunk still sticking out of the log.
After explaining the predicament to the scientists back at the condo, Renegade got some rest, feeling drained. He knew his horn wouldn't ever grow back - but he accepted his fate with courage.

According to this website, I am not over 200 words.
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Flawed wrote:Wip :3

Are we allowed to pretty-up? Extras?

You can pretty your form up a little if you want, though it won't really count much in judging! (I'm mostly looking at how creative your ideas can be!)
And no extras, sorry!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Username: Lady Masquerade
    Newtons Name: Tsura
    Newtons Age: I don't know how old these lovies can grow to be, so she's probably around an average adult age.
    Newtons Gender: Female
    How did they break their horn?: Tsura isn't exactly fond of sharing the story of how she broke her horn, because of how much pride she has. She's always found pride in being in the wars, but had a certain job that didn't go out to most of the family and those she knew. Her friends often hear the stories about how she fought in the war, bravely defending what needed to be protected in order for everyone else to be safe. However, this wasn't the case. Tsura was a messenger, quick and speedy and skilled. She had been born with amazingly agility, and had a knack for being sly and quiet.

When she was out one day, her mind had been wandering elsewhere and it caused her to simply stumble and fall. Such a careless act like this lead to the crack in her horn, later causing the top portion of it to fall off. Completely embarrassed about the pathetic fall, she sent stories back that she had been ambushed out on some sort of private mission, which resulted in the damage to her horn. Guilt hits her every once and a while, but if it means keeping her embarrassment to herself, it's worth it.
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Bump! This will end on the 5th of January!
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seijuu » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:34 am

//υṡεɾṉαṃε: .Seijuu::.
//ṉαṃε: Mathias
//αģε: 17 months
//ģεṉḋεɾ: male
The weak are not to be coddled or hidden.
They are to be taught how to be strong,
by those who exemplify it.
This is true strength.

So maybe running into a fight I had no business in wasn't a good idea.
But I'm an animal, aren't I?
And when I see a younger version of myself crying out in pain and distress as they're surrounded by larger foes,
I couldn't stop myself.
And although there were three of them,
my little hooves battered against their sides and my teeth clamped upon their skin.
And when the larger Newton clipped my horns, I did not stop.

I ended up breaking off my horn, the little one crying over it more than myself.
But they finally left us alone.
"You okay kid?"
"...yes sir... but what about you?"
Last edited by seijuu on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seijuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisInsanine » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Username: Flawed
Name: Portal

Portal gasped as his head broke the water's surface. Air gushed in to fill his lungs as he thrashed about in the unsteady waters. Hi tiny legs had always disabled his swimming abilities, but now he wished that he had taken those swim lessons his mother said to. The cliff that he had been sitting on, admiring the beautiful sunset before him, now towered menacingly above him. 
He struggled to the surface, pulling his soaked body to the rocky shore and shook himself off. What had knocked him over? Then he remembered his foot slipping from beneath him, sending him plummeting towards the icy waters.
as Portal attempted to wring the water out of his thuck furry tail, his paws slipped again but this time the water drug him under. The world went black.
slowly opening his eyes, he felt a throbbing in his skull and when he reached up, his paw met with a sharp, jagged surfacem he groaned with the realizations that one, he had broken off half of his left horn and two, that he had no clue where he was. Saddened, he trudged downstream, following the same water that did this to him.
Last edited by CanisInsanine on Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
CanisInsanine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me