RSS Horse #1 (Broken Vow) by Infernia

Based on Click to view
Artist Infernia [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RSS Horse #1 (Broken Vow)

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 am

Hi guys! This will be Riverside Stable's first horse! This is my first, and only, custom horse. Although he is rather plain and his colors are basic, I still find him pretty handsome! Also, he is loosely based off of this horse.

Username: ThunderWolf12

Show Name: Broken Vow

Stable Name: Vow

Height: 17.4 hands

Color: Blood Bay

Markings: Four white stockings

Discipline: Show Jumping

Personality: Vow has two sides to his personality. There is his "normal" personality and his "arena" personality. In general, Vow is very bold and serious. However,
he does know how to have fun and enjoys this. You just have to get to know him to see this side of him, though. He is quite
charming, even before you get to know him, but even more so when you get closer to him. He is an amazing leader and is
usually very calm and kind, unless you make him angry. When he is mad, he has quite the temper. In the arena, Vow is a
skilled competitor and displays the traits of being arrogant and proud. It's a whole new side when you step into the ring.
He is a tough, well-trained stallion, which makes him a feared competitor. Although he has been beaten many times before,
he doesn't let to dwell on the past. Even on his victories. Instead, he likes to focus on the competitions ahead of him.
Vow is also very determined. Once he sets is mind on something he won't quit until it's accomplished. A lot of times, this
includes trying to push himself past his limit. He is also a bit of a flirt inside the arena, but he tries not to let
love get in the way of competing.

History: Vow was born on a farm in the US. He was raised to be in races, but he never seemed to take up the discipline. When he was four years old, he was shipped overseas to Afghanistan where he was used on the battlefield. Once night, during a raid, his rider was killed and he ended up entangled in a barbed wire fence. It wasn't until two laters later when he was discovered, close to death. They were going to put him down, but one of the soliders said that he deserved a chance if he could survive all of that. He was airlifted to the nearest medical facility to be taken care of. He was eventually healed, despite all odds, and moved to Riverside Stables, where Natalie Hall adopted him. He automatically clicked with Show Jumping and has been doing it ever since.

Description: WIP!
Last edited by Infernia on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RSS Horse #1 (Broken Vow)

Postby lillywolfgirl » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 am

first horse looks awsome
lillywolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RSS Horse #1 (Broken Vow)

Postby Infernia » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 am

Thank you! ^.^ I am going to go ahead and add you before I forget.
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me