Adoptions by Toxic Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Toxic Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptions

Postby Toxic Wolf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:17 am

I was bored, so i decided to create some adoptables for you guys. Fill out the form to adopt. I will pick out the form i like the most. This is not first come first serve if i feel like you have not put enough effort.

Code: Select all
Number?:
Name:
Story/background (optional):
Other?:
Why do you want this design?:
I(Username) promise to love and use this design.

Please, if you win the design no not claim that you made the design. Please credit me.

All adopted out<3
Last edited by Toxic Wolf on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptions

Postby Toxic Wolf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:34 am

Bump<3

<- art by Celozon

My characters

Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenfriedenvy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:45 am

Number?: 4
Name: Azure
Personality: Quite shy, and wouldn't fight unless threatened. He likes to run and is quite athletic, however at the end of the day he loves to sleep. He is also quite loyal.
Story/background (optional): Azure's past is a mystery, as nobody has ever got close enough to him (Close as in relationship) to ask.
Other?: Not really...
Why do you want this design?: Because I am always on the lookout for that thing, if you know what I mean, and I think I've found it <3
I hellohihi promise to love and use this design.
Greenfriedenvy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:43 am

Thanks for entering c:
Bump.

<- art by Celozon

My characters

Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am

Number?: 3
Name: zryka
Personality: she is brave and fierce to those she doesn't trust she can also be cool and wicked at times since she won't be so truthful but she has a soft spot for pups and will protect them to the end no matter what
Story/background (optional): she was born in a family in a forest unfortunately she was different from them so was always picked on until she left this was the beginning of her hatred towards others of her wolf kind she soon learnt that wolves who had different fur markings could not be trusted so she left until she protected a wolf pup from a bear and did the same for a kitten it turns out she will always have a soft spot and that the younger ones seem to look up to her so she didn't feel outlasted anymore
Other?: she has a dark side that rarely shows
Why do you want this design?: because I love the markings and it just looks like a trouble maker
I wolfpack promise to love and use this design.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qwertymaster10 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 am

Number?: 1
Name: silver mist
Personality: she is kind and clever to many animals though is shy at times but in other words she is very protective and gentle to anyone unless it's wolves who have a dark side
Story/background (optional): she was born in a woof pack who had made her their healer she had grown up to be a kind and wise wolf until one day they were all separated from a storm and silver mist walks alone once again in her life since the death of her family though when she comes across injured wolves she became very protective and helped heal them until they were back on her feet someday she wishes to find a mate and pass down her knowledge on herbs and kindness
Other?: nothing much
Why do you want this design?: because I like the patterns and it looks really adorable
I qwertymaster10 promise to love and use this design.
i like trains! and i got a pickle.
qwertymaster10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 am

I would just like to get a few more enteries before judging<3

Bump c:

<- art by Celozon

My characters

Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:36 am

qwertymaster10 you won Silver Mist (1)
Hellohihi you won Azure (4)
WolfPack12 you won Zryka (3)
Take good care of em :3

Okay guys, number 2 still left. Looking for a loving home<3

<- art by Celozon

My characters

Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea-Kat » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:46 pm

I Tea-Kat promise to love and use this design.
Number:
Name:
Vireo (Vee-ree-oh)
Personality:
Vireo doesn't like to stay in one spot for long, the most he's ever done is a week. He's very adventurous and aspires to go all over the earth's surface, that's been his life long dream since he was a pup. Speaking of dreams, Vireo is a dreamer and he loves to day dream he also loves dreaming in general because he feels it's open to a whole lot of creativity. Vireo loves meeting new people and seeing new sights. Vireo wants to know who he was before that night when he firstly woke up, he wants to learn about who was in his life then and what he was like. That's somewhat why Vireo travels to possibly find someone who can help him remember.
Story/background:
Vireo has always been traveling since he could remember, Vireo doesn't remember any family members or a family at all. All he remembers is walking for long hours enjoying some play time with passing packs. Most packs know of Vireo and let him travel over their land as long as he doesn't hunt on it. He's known as the passing blessing, because usually where ever he goes he brings bountiful prey, Vireo doesn't know it but at birth his parents couldn't take care of them so they had begged and prayed for someone to take care of the newborn Vireo. A wolf with glowing fur had stepped from the bushes, she had white, long, and fluffy fur and at the ends of her paws were stained green as if she had rubbed grass on them her eyes were an ice blue and the seemed all knowing. The wolf was known by many names but mostly 'Mother' she took in orphaned animals and nursed them until they were old enough to take care of themselves. The glowing wolf didn't reveal much just that she was a mother with a miscarriage and she had nothing to do with her milk, Vireo's parents agreed to let her adopt him, Vireo's parents were from two rivaling packs but they couldn't deny their love and they just had to be together and they decided to runaway together with their children but Vireo's real mother had them too soon and they didn't want to be caught together and with a half pack pup, all of the pups besides Vireo had died, and Vireo's parent thought it was a sign for them not to be together. But when Vireo had survived they began to get hope but, they feared that if they started traveling that either Vireo will die and/or Vireo's mother may die from having to start traveling right after having pups. The glowing wolf had gladly took in Vireo and understood their situation and she warned them that she would be waiting at the vary place when Vireo became a year old, and if they did not show by moon high then she would wipe his memory and set him off on his own. A year had come by and Vireo and the white glowing wolf were waiting at that clearing. Vireo was happily playing with Mother when a wolf had bolted through the bushes breathing very heavily, it was neither Vireo's mother nor father but instead Vireo's aunt. She was hysterical saying that Vireo's parent's had been sentenced to death for being found out about their forbidden love. By the time they had made it to the scene they were already gone and there was nothing that Mother could do. In that moment she was furious, these two had wanted to come claim their son back but could not because of the ignorance of these packs, she had placed a curse on them for taking the life of a young pup's parent's and for Vireo's loss he had been blessed with being able to find prey anywhere and blessing other packs with prey, Vireo's blessing was cancelled out by the curse and prey was not bountiful for the two packs, in fact their forest was cleared of prey and they were bound to that land so they could not move. Vireo had his memory wiped of what happened and he woke up in an open field a day's travel from the two packs. Vireo woke up to the sparkling night sky, thousands of starts lit up the sky. That sight was burned into his memory with detail, he sometimes closes his eyes to recount the stars in that image but he always looses track. Since that night he's always been out adventuring.
Other?:
This was a gorgeous set of adopts, #3 and #2 had caught my eye when I was looking a them but I noticed #3 had already been claimed.
Why do you want this design?:
I want this design because it looks gorgeous and I love that you used complementary colors in it, with the red and green.
Tea-Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 am

Congratulations Tea-kat you won Vireo. Your personality, story and form overall was amazing. Take good care of him<3

All characters are now adopted out<3 Thank you very much all whom adopted them c:

<- art by Celozon

My characters

Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me